Game and party audio

Discus and support Game and party audio in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been trying to find the answer to this question for a while and have been struggling. While I am in a party, depending on the game (especially... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ralphyidk, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Ralphyidk
    Ralphyidk Guest

Game and party audio

I have been trying to find the answer to this question for a while and have been struggling.

While I am in a party, depending on the game (especially the louder ones like Call of Duty), my friends in the party tend to hear my game audio such as guns firing or explosions.

No my monitor does not have audio.

No i do not own a $20 headset.

I have tried to tinker with the audio settings several several times. My mic monitoring is one tick above the minimum. Headset chat mixer is typically around the middle, and my headset volume is never at max. Is there anything i can change in my xbox settings to help?

Even when i press the mute switch on the headset itself, my friends can still hear the loud audio.

Any tips will help!

:)

Ralphyidk, Mar 2, 2021
  2. MXR Alpha Elite Win User

recording in party

To be able to record party chat audio you will need an Elgato or anything external capture card as that will capture any audio on your Xbox (Party, Game, All audio)
  3. alexroboticyt Win User

Headphones

Hi there,

I think in Party settings or (in the guide) Settings > Audio (not 100% sure this is the exact path, but it's around there) there should be a Mixer to control a mix of Party audio and Game audio. If you can hear your party, it's going to be a volume issue.

Thanks!
  4. Frathos Win User

Beeping sound on headset

Are you using the chat mixer to change the balance between party and game chat audio? That function makes a beep when you max out the mixer function to all game or all party chat audio.
  5. FlavioBarreto1 Win User

Game capture help

record only game audio no party chat
  6. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

party and game audio

what kind of headset do you have. if its wired those setting can be adjusted in the settings tab when pressing xbox button.

if its wired make sure game volume is turned up
Thema:

Game and party audio

1. Game and party audio - Similar Threads - Game party audio

2. Cannot hear game audio but can hear party?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot hear game audio but can hear party?: I'm gonna keep this short and simple. I've been using my earbuds for about a month now and had no problems, but today when I got on my Xbox 1, I try playing some games with my friend. I can hear...
  3. Conflicting Party and Game Audio

in XBoX on Windows
    Conflicting Party and Game Audio: Hey there, I recently bought a gaming pc and have had some audio troubles when it comes to party chats. Every time I open the Xbox app for Windows 10 and start a party, it mutes the rest of the...
  4. Xbox Game Clips and Party Audio Recordings

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Clips and Party Audio Recordings: Me and my friends like to have pretty fun moments together but when I watch the game clips they are not as hilarious without the party audio, I was wondering if being able to record the party...
  5. Audio Not Working (party chat does, no game volume)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Not Working (party chat does, no game volume): I am not getting any audio through my controller when I plug in a headset. When I am in the xbox home screen or in a game, no audio comes to the headset, but I can hear my friends in the xbox...
  6. Party, game chat and in game audio issues with headsets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party, game chat and in game audio issues with headsets: Need some help, i gone to Best Buy 3 times to get different versions of the Razer Kraken and currently using the Razer Kraken X for Consoles. First of all is this a good headset? My issues with...
  7. Xbox twitch not picking up game chat audio in stream (game chat, not party chat)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox twitch not picking up game chat audio in stream (game chat, not party chat): I stream directly from my xbox one twitch app with friends on other consoles, but i do not get in-game chat audio across on the stream. Party chat works but it’s inconvinent for my playstation...
  8. Party audio works, But no game audio.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party audio works, But no game audio.: The only audio coming out of my headset is people talking in a party. I have checked my accessories and they are all working which are my headphones and my power cord for the xbox controller....
  9. How to capture party chat audio in game capture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to capture party chat audio in game capture?: Hi, Is there a way to capture the party chat audio on a Xbox series x when recording a video using game capture? I see that the windows 10 has a setting to capture mic audio but I cannot see...
  10. My controller has drift and my game audio doesn’t work but Xbox party audio works

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller has drift and my game audio doesn’t work but Xbox party audio works: When i play i can only hear the xbox party audio through my headset but all the game sounds come through my tv. Also my controller has drift so it makes me move around when im not touching the...