Game App Download Won't Progress Past 80%.

Discus and support Game App Download Won't Progress Past 80%. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We're having issues progressing past 80% when downloading Lego Star Wars TCS (5GB) even though I have 50GB available on the XBox360. I've tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by patschamps, Mar 22, 2020.

1. patschamps
    patschamps Guest

We're having issues progressing past 80% when downloading Lego Star Wars TCS (5GB) even though I have 50GB available on the XBox360.

I've tried uplugging, restarting, direct wiring to router, checking network download speed (100Mbps), multiple times and still not working.

Thanks. Need help.

:)

patschamps, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Game App Download Won't Progress Past 80%. - Similar Threads - Game App Download

2. Will remote downloads from game pass app ever work properly and how they are supposed to....

in XboX Insiders
    Will remote downloads from game pass app ever work properly and how they are supposed to....: This is very frustrating as it works fine one day and the next I have to queue multiple games to get the first one to download. I was in beta and left as someone suggested it is the preview...
  3. Downloaded and installed but NOT in Games & Apps....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded and installed but NOT in Games & Apps....: Guys, Just bought my kids an X box X with Lego Forza to keep everyone amused whilst the country is facing this crisis, to keep everyone home. - We entered the code on the card and the...
  4. Xbox (Beta) App on PC not letting me Download Gamepass games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App on PC not letting me Download Gamepass games: I paid for the ultimate game pass 3 month subscription a month ago and my app is not letting me download any games from the gamepass. It is trying to get me to buy another subcription, when I go...
  5. Xbox Game Pass no PC Download lente e APP não funcionando. [Xbox Game Pass no PC Download...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass no PC Download lente e APP não funcionando. [Xbox Game Pass no PC Download...: Primeiro, eu estou pagando caro pra um serviço que não entrega nem 50% do que promete. Do que adianta eu ter acesso a mais de 100 jogos se demora uma semana pra baixar um jogo de 30Gb???? Não faz...
  6. Game/apps downloads painfully slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game/apps downloads painfully slow: For the last week or so ive been experiencing very slow download speeds on my one X. Ive tried everything I could think of to resolve this issue but nothing seems to work. Please if anyone has...
  7. Unable to download games from Game Pass app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unable to download games from Game Pass app: I am unable to download games from the game pass app. I've tried troubleshooting it. I have read all of the issues everyone else is having. Please help me fix this!!...
  8. Remote downloads are not working again game pass app is not working properly

in XboX Insiders
    Remote downloads are not working again game pass app is not working properly: For the umpteenth time in the last few weeks remote downloads aren’t working again. When is this going to be fixed for good submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link] [comments]
  9. Downloaded the apps on my Xbox and Note 9, but can't figure out exacy how to play games.

in XboX Insiders
    Downloaded the apps on my Xbox and Note 9, but can't figure out exacy how to play games.: How do you start streaming games to an android phone? I have the apps downloaded on both my Xbox One X and my Galaxy Note 9, but I can't find an option to actually start playing anything. Every...
  10. Cannot download any game from the Xbox Beta PC app

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download any game from the Xbox Beta PC app: I recently bought a new laptop with which I got a Xbox Game Pass for about a week I played games happily but now when I try download anything from huge Triple A titles to small Indie games its...