Game as a service is bad

Discus and support Game as a service is bad in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; WHY? STOP DENYING US OFFLINE GAMING [img] fe438350-774b-49cc-8766-762db9b61f43 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ENGINEER H4RR7, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Game as a service is bad

WHY? STOP DENYING US OFFLINE GAMING
    Game as a service is bad [​IMG]

:)

ENGINEER H4RR7, Sep 9, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

Game as a service is bad

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings.
    3. Choose Network.
    4. Select Network settings > Go offline.

Xbox is working on a fix. You can keep an eye on the service status here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
  3. Anthony A Napolitano Win User

Service is bad

One final thing. Why must I save every disc I buy to my hard drive. It's ridiculous... please support those that support you with our $, don't make things endlessly hard for us to buy your products.
  4. DreamedYeti9013 Win User

Bad service

It's a nightmare..... I'm tired of being a beta tester for microsoft..... Pay me if you WANT TO WASTE MY TIME AND MONEY!!!! I had such high hopes of a real system that could handle all my media needs.

Yeti
  5. EdragonXX Win User

Bad service

I want to share with you one SECRET!

Yes everyone today copies competitors ideas. That's just business today. When someone comes out with something successful whole industry runs to copy it, does not matter will it work next time or not. they just copy. And when we talk about Apple, just sit down
    and try to remember Apple history. Where they got first ideas? :) They stole basic ideas from Xerox. :)

About Microsoft and Sony. I guess you noticed that Microsoft made some succesful things. And I guess you noticed that competitors trying to copy Microsoft too. Sony is not different. Actually Sony today trying copy everything what will make some money for them.
    Maybe it's bad, maybe it's not. But I wanna share some hints about Sony. Did you know that everytime when Sony makes new device thay laugh at customers and saying new device does not have backward compatibility! So if you buy PS3 and you buy games, music,
    movies there and then later you buy PS4 you can't use already purchased games with your new console! Does it looks for you fair?

And you are talking that Xbox Live service is bad? Can you describe why? Because if I compatre Xbox Live uptime with competitors online services uptimes, then Xbox Live have excellent uptime!
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Service is bad

Thema:

Game as a service is bad

1. Game as a service is bad - Similar Threads - Game service bad

2. Kicked off of multiplayer games, but not streaming services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kicked off of multiplayer games, but not streaming services: My ISP (which is a University ISP) swears I am connected via Ethernet, but my console says otherwise. The only way I am able to connect with my console is on the University's wifi. While I am...
  3. Madden 20 game trial issues after service went down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 20 game trial issues after service went down: I played many trial games before I know u need to quite the game after playing it to stop the trial but my issues after service went down I reconnect to keep playing and the clock drastically drop...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate paid but no access to the Xbox Live services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate paid but no access to the Xbox Live services: Hi, Since yesterday I'm unable to use the Xbox live services, while I have the Xbox game pass Ultimate. I checked the payment. The amount is withdrawn from my account, it mentions Microsoft...
  5. Publishers' gaming service

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Publishers' gaming service: How many game launchers do we need? My concern is having another program running along with the game. How much more resources will it consume etc. I have sort of come to live with launchers like...
  6. [PC] Xbox Gaming Services will not run

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [PC] Xbox Gaming Services will not run: So I bought and downloaded Gears V for PC. It ran well yesterday. Today I was trying to launch the game but nothing was happening. So I opened Task manger and ended the Gaming Services program....
  7. Code: 0x80073D26. Can't download gaming services on windows store.

in XBoX on Windows
    Code: 0x80073D26. Can't download gaming services on windows store.: I keep trying to download gears 5 and every time i try it makes me download gaming services which keeps getting Code: 0x80073D26 is there a fix for this? 266cfe3c-844f-4c64-be42-55c887df1fca
  8. Xbox Beta App / Gaming Services won't install 0x800700b7

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App / Gaming Services won't install 0x800700b7: I have the problem that i bought gears 5 and wanted to preload it. I tried to install it and with it the application gaming services was downloaded too. Both couldnt be installed because of the...
  9. Service outage, app and game access.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Service outage, app and game access.: This is paste the point of ridiculous. People uninstalling their games, thinking it will fix the issue and not being able to reinstall again. Outage for 5+ hours? This is not the paid service...
  10. X box one S power supply BAD Service , No swap hard drive on repair.Will loose all game data

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one S power supply BAD Service , No swap hard drive on repair.Will loose all game data: Have a 3 month old x box one S with built in power supply .That wouldn't boot up After many hours on with help desk and lots of emails , I'm still no better off.I have to send back and they will...