Game as a service is bad

Discus and support Game as a service is bad in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; WHY? STOP DENYING US OFFLINE GAMING [img] fe438350-774b-49cc-8766-762db9b61f43 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ENGINEER H4RR7, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Game as a service is bad

WHY? STOP DENYING US OFFLINE GAMING
    Game as a service is bad [​IMG]

:)

ENGINEER H4RR7, Sep 9, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

Game as a service is bad

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings.
    3. Choose Network.
    4. Select Network settings > Go offline.

Xbox is working on a fix. You can keep an eye on the service status here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
  3. Anthony A Napolitano Win User

Service is bad

One final thing. Why must I save every disc I buy to my hard drive. It's ridiculous... please support those that support you with our $, don't make things endlessly hard for us to buy your products.
  4. DreamedYeti9013 Win User

Bad service

It's a nightmare..... I'm tired of being a beta tester for microsoft..... Pay me if you WANT TO WASTE MY TIME AND MONEY!!!! I had such high hopes of a real system that could handle all my media needs.

Yeti
  5. EdragonXX Win User

Bad service

I want to share with you one SECRET!

Yes everyone today copies competitors ideas. That's just business today. When someone comes out with something successful whole industry runs to copy it, does not matter will it work next time or not. they just copy. And when we talk about Apple, just sit down
    and try to remember Apple history. Where they got first ideas? :) They stole basic ideas from Xerox. :)

About Microsoft and Sony. I guess you noticed that Microsoft made some succesful things. And I guess you noticed that competitors trying to copy Microsoft too. Sony is not different. Actually Sony today trying copy everything what will make some money for them.
    Maybe it's bad, maybe it's not. But I wanna share some hints about Sony. Did you know that everytime when Sony makes new device thay laugh at customers and saying new device does not have backward compatibility! So if you buy PS3 and you buy games, music,
    movies there and then later you buy PS4 you can't use already purchased games with your new console! Does it looks for you fair?

And you are talking that Xbox Live service is bad? Can you describe why? Because if I compatre Xbox Live uptime with competitors online services uptimes, then Xbox Live have excellent uptime!
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Service is bad

Thema:

Game as a service is bad

1. Game as a service is bad - Similar Threads - Game service bad

2. Xbox gaming services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gaming services: So i have downloaded the xbox beta app, and none of the games can run without the gaming services app downloaded as well. i have looked at all the forums and i cannot find a fix for this, can...
  3. The Outer Worlds stopped working - always opens "Gaming Services"

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outer Worlds stopped working - always opens "Gaming Services": I bought the XBOX PC gaming pass to play The Outer Worlds. For the first few days this worked perfectly fine, no crashes that I can remember or any issue. Then all of a sudden it stopped working....
  4. Game Services stuck on the Downloading section

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Services stuck on the Downloading section: Hello, I have purchased the Xbox game pass for Pc, and I downloaded the Xbox (Beta) app, but when it asks me to download Game Services, it says downloading, and three dots move after it, but I...
  5. erro 0x80073D26 tentando instalar gaming services Xbox (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    erro 0x80073D26 tentando instalar gaming services Xbox (beta): Fala, pessoal! Beleza? Recentemente estou tendo problemas para instalar qualquer jogo usando o Xbox (beta) ou a loja da microsoft. eu recebo o erro 0x80073D26 quando o app tenta instalar o...
  6. Unable to connect to online game services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to online game services: I am currently unable to connect to any online game services using my Xbox One. This started today, although I have not used my console for about 2 weeks. I was on an insider beta build, so the...
  7. Can't launch game - Opens Gaming Services

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't launch game - Opens Gaming Services: I can't launch a game I've recently installed \('The Outer Worlds'\). When I try to launch it through Xbox console companion, it opens up the Microsoft store on 'Gaming Services' instead of...
  8. The Outer Worlds won't launch and opening to Gaming Service

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outer Worlds won't launch and opening to Gaming Service: The Outer Worlds has worked for the last few days then suddenly now whenever I try to launch the game it instead opens Microsoft Store to a page called Gaming Services, The page already says that...
  9. Xbox Game Pass (PC) Issues -- Gaming Services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass (PC) Issues -- Gaming Services: Hello, I've been trying to get The Outer Worlds and other games to work (via Game Pass for PC), but when I try to launch them, they take me to the page for Gaming Services as if I have to install...
  10. X box one S power supply BAD Service , No swap hard drive on repair.Will loose all game data

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one S power supply BAD Service , No swap hard drive on repair.Will loose all game data: Have a 3 month old x box one S with built in power supply .That wouldn't boot up After many hours on with help desk and lots of emails , I'm still no better off.I have to send back and they will...