game audio can't be heard

Discus and support game audio can't be heard in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a lvl40 pdpgaming wired headset, the game audio does not work but I can hear party audio. I looked in the audio settings to find the slider to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by neo fade x17, Nov 22, 2020 at 2:32 AM.

1. neo fade x17
    neo fade x17 Guest

I have a lvl40 pdpgaming wired headset, the game audio does not work but I can hear party audio. I looked in the audio settings to find the slider to change where the audio goes but the one that controls game audio and party audio but it was grayed out and
    I could not select it. Is this a headset problem or a controller problem, and if it is a controller is there a way I could get a replacement? thanks in advance!

P.s when I ask for a replacement, I am not asking if I should buy a new one, I feel that if it is not my fault that the remote stopped working that i should not be on the hook for the bill.

P.p.s I bought a new headset and it fixed the problem

:)

neo fade x17, Nov 22, 2020 at 2:32 AM
  2. MSFA37 Win User

14 day xbox live trial issue

Thanks for the reply Mister Gwyther, actually everything is working fine now. I'm able to play online again. The only problem I have is with the Halo 4 game itself, I believe. There are some audio that can't be heard. It's only with Halo 4 because the
    audio plays fine with the other games. I'm not sure what the problem is.
  3. SinistralSpark8 Win User

New COD MW patch

I've heard that the game isn't crashing but the audio is not good as it was before.
  4. KeNtUcKy HiTmAn Win User

Odd noises from my console....

I haven't heard or seen anything like this. Sounds like an audio/video problem in the xbox. Sorry I can't be much more help than this.
  5. Vaiken-3D4C8AEC-1313 Win User

The audio sounds incredible in BO 2

I’ll comment on the audio when I have the game. Personally, the guns sounds are poor from what I heard in the videos.
  6. Xurts Win User

GTAv xbox one Glitches

Haven't heard of this but first thing I would do is uninstall and reinstall. That almost always repairs any in-game audio or visual problems I have.
Thema:

1. game audio can't be heard - Similar Threads - game audio can't

2. Xbox Game Bar Capture on PC Muting Audio Not Working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar Capture on PC Muting Audio Not Working: [IMG] Even though I have the option "Game" selected it still records my other applications volume, namely Discord and or Youtube. The only way I've figured out for it to stop recording Discord...
  3. Can't have game audio go through headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't have game audio go through headset: So all I want to do is have game audio go through my headset, but the slider is greyed out and I cannot select it, if I try it just skips past it, how do I fix this? Image below shows what I mean...
  4. I can't hear game audio threw a new controller and headset

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't hear game audio threw a new controller and headset: When I try to play a game I can't hear game audio because for some reason on the xbox dashboard when I go to audio there are only 2 catagories headset volume and Mic monitoring and there isn't the...
  5. My Mic can't pick up gaming audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Mic can't pick up gaming audio: My mic is a pair of ear buds "3.5" mm which I have been using ever since the controllers have been compatible. I have enjoyed that I can hear gaming audio and the chat. But recently the gaming...
  6. Can't Hear Game Audio or menu sounds through headset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Hear Game Audio or menu sounds through headset: Hi guys, All of a sudden I haven't been able to hear my game audio or the sounds the xbox makes when you toggle between options in the menu through my headset. I can hear and talk in parties...
  7. Moved all digital games to external HD, can't hear game audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moved all digital games to external HD, can't hear game audio: like the title states. i recently moved all of my digital games to an external HD and whenever i play them, i don't hear any game audio. is there any way to fix this problem?...
  8. Game Audio is playing through Xbox one mic, I can't hear people talking over game audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Audio is playing through Xbox one mic, I can't hear people talking over game audio: the game audio is playing through my Xbox mic headset and I can't hear anyone talking to me. I would prefer if the game audio just played through my tv (like a normal mic), can someone help me...
  9. Can't adjust game/chat audio correctly. Astro A50 with headset adapter.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't adjust game/chat audio correctly. Astro A50 with headset adapter.: I am having a problem where the chat audio is louder or the same volume as the game audio and anytime I turn the game audio up the chat audio goes up as well. I have followed the adjustment...
  10. Xbox One Loses Audio During Game and People in Chat can't hear me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Loses Audio During Game and People in Chat can't hear me: Ok so I just got Titanfall for the Xbox One. Everything runs fine, game runs fine, party chat is fine. However, after about a game or two the audio for the game just shuts off randomly. At the...