Game audio is being picked up by mic?

Discus and support Game audio is being picked up by mic? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey little problem I ran into with my headset; just picked up a pair of HyperX Cloud revolver headphones for when I'm playing Xbox one. My controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LemurLiveWire, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Game audio is being picked up by mic?

Hey little problem I ran into with my headset; just picked up a pair of HyperX Cloud revolver headphones for when I'm playing Xbox one. My controller has the audio jack in it so i am not using the stereo adapter. So what's going on is when I am in a multiplayer
    game my mic seems to be picking up and echoing game audio (my TV is always muted when I am playing with the headset on) , to try and debunk if it is ambient noise (which the mic is supposed to cancel background noise) I tried unplugging the mic which is detachable
    from the headset itself so there was no input source for sound. Still ingame it is displaying that my mic is picking up audio (only seems to pop up that it is picking up sound during loud moments in the game). Any help would be appreciated, I've searched all
    over and haven't found anyone else with this problem or at least haven't found a fix.

Thanks

-Lemur

:)

LemurLiveWire, Oct 6, 2019
  2. sandy the hippy Win User

2 questions.

1st off, are.you in the preview program, and the 2nd, which is probably obviously answered, but have to ask for clarity, do you have any other headsets connected, or Kinect?
  3. Flymonkey102 Win User

I haven't seen this issue before but I imagine it's a problem with the particular headset you have.
  4. Edgarour Win User

Hello!

It must be static unless some of your classmates tell you that some noise is heard.

you can cancel the microphone in the configuration section and turn off the microphone in the headset controllers
  5. JTL1E Win User

have people commented on this? because my friends mic show that hes "talking" but he isn't talking it just shows that its picking up audio when its not
  6. Mister Getafix Win User

Mic not picking up audio

Sorry to hear about the issues with your headset!

To be sure, are you seeing the same issues with another headset and on other controllers?

If you test another console or another headset on your network do you see the exact same issue?

Also, is your console wired or wirelessly connected to your network?

Post back if you are still having issues and let us know how those tests go!
Thema:

1. Game audio is being picked up by mic? - Similar Threads - Game audio being

2. XBox Game Bar Audio Mixer

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Bar Audio Mixer: Hi, In the Game Bar there aren't any applications showing up. So I can't adjust the volume of separate applications when I'm in game. See picture: This has been happening for a couple of...
  3. Xbox Game Bar - Missing Audio Mixer

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar - Missing Audio Mixer: Hello everyone! First of all, I am want to apologize for my english, it is not my native language. Problem The Xbox Box Game Bar Audio tab has no more audio mixer, volume sliders for various apps...
  4. XBox Game Bar Audio Mixer

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Bar Audio Mixer: Guten Tag, also wenn ich das Game Bar Menü öffne mit Win + G ist bei Audio nur die Gesamtlautstärke und nicht mehr alle Programme die gerade an sind. Ich fand dieses Feature ziemlich praktisch...
  5. Xbox Game Bar - Missing Volume mixer in Audio tab

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar - Missing Volume mixer in Audio tab: Hi. I have a problem with Xbox Game Bar in Windows 10 version 1903. In practice, from about a week or so, i cannot see any Volume mixer under any device in the Audio overlay tab, preventing me to...
  6. Audio AWOL In Game Clips

in XboX Insiders
    Audio AWOL In Game Clips: Am I THE ONLY one with this?? What I mean is I'd make a clip but when I go back to edit it (If needed) & upload it, THE AUDIO WOULD BE AWOL!! So far, it's only happened to my Madden 20 clips...
  7. Game bar windows 10 audio not working correctly if i record my microphone.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar windows 10 audio not working correctly if i record my microphone.: Hello i have been experiencing a lot of issues with game bar audio. And today i discovered that if i don't record my mic the audio is fine but if i record my mic the audio (only game and other...
  8. Windows 10 game bar recording audio corrupted

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 game bar recording audio corrupted: I have recently come across some problems with game bar recording audio. This was fine before and now problems have started to occur. My mics audio is fine but my desktop audio is corrupted. the...
  9. How to play game audio through headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to play game audio through headset?: I bought a headset with mic and plugged it in to a newer controller just fine. However I can't hear the game audio, which is a problem because the headset covers both ears. I went through all the...
  10. game audio not being broadcast on twitch or mixer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    game audio not being broadcast on twitch or mixer?: So ive recently started broadcasting gameplay via twitch, and occasionally mixer. i pre ordered the new game vampyr that released today with the intentions of broadcasting it. i got on and started...