Game audio is being picked up by mic?

Discus and support Game audio is being picked up by mic? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey little problem I ran into with my headset; just picked up a pair of HyperX Cloud revolver headphones for when I'm playing Xbox one. My controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LemurLiveWire, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Game audio is being picked up by mic?

Hey little problem I ran into with my headset; just picked up a pair of HyperX Cloud revolver headphones for when I'm playing Xbox one. My controller has the audio jack in it so i am not using the stereo adapter. So what's going on is when I am in a multiplayer
    game my mic seems to be picking up and echoing game audio (my TV is always muted when I am playing with the headset on) , to try and debunk if it is ambient noise (which the mic is supposed to cancel background noise) I tried unplugging the mic which is detachable
    from the headset itself so there was no input source for sound. Still ingame it is displaying that my mic is picking up audio (only seems to pop up that it is picking up sound during loud moments in the game). Any help would be appreciated, I've searched all
    over and haven't found anyone else with this problem or at least haven't found a fix.

Thanks

-Lemur

:)

LemurLiveWire, Oct 6, 2019
  2. sandy the hippy Win User

2 questions.

1st off, are.you in the preview program, and the 2nd, which is probably obviously answered, but have to ask for clarity, do you have any other headsets connected, or Kinect?
  3. Flymonkey102 Win User

I haven't seen this issue before but I imagine it's a problem with the particular headset you have.
  4. Edgarour Win User

Hello!

It must be static unless some of your classmates tell you that some noise is heard.

you can cancel the microphone in the configuration section and turn off the microphone in the headset controllers
  5. JTL1E Win User

have people commented on this? because my friends mic show that hes "talking" but he isn't talking it just shows that its picking up audio when its not
  6. Balistic Chick Win User

Using earbuds for game audio

generally earbuds will only have party audio since that can be picked up from the controller connection. I havent seen a pair of earbuds (maybe the turtlebeach battlebuds but unsure) play game audio, i think for that you either need a bluetooth wireless
    gaming headset or a headset made for xbox to pick up game audio
Thema:

1. Game audio is being picked up by mic? - Similar Threads - Game audio being

2. Disable Game Audio on headset for Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disable Game Audio on headset for Xbox one: Hey guys, So I have my turtle beach X32 headphones plugged into 3.5mm socket on my xbox one controller. I am attempting to turn off JUST the game audio on the headset. I have attempted going into...
  3. Using earbuds for game audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using earbuds for game audio: I cant get my own earbuds which are betron DC950 super bass earbuds to be able to use game audio. Have no idea why none of my earbuds are working and cant find anything online about it....
  4. Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) audio problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) audio problem: I bought Game Pass for PC and in some games i have audio issues, like no dialogues sound and some backround sounds is missing too. Games in that condition loses their atmosphere and are not...
  5. Help! Audio Popping and Issues Rendering 3D Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Help! Audio Popping and Issues Rendering 3D Games: Good evening, Just wondered if I could get some help with this issue. I am using a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 and I have 16GB of RAM in my system. The issues make games unplayable as models will...
  6. My microphone is connected but it won't detect any audio for the game bar (it works with...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microphone is connected but it won't detect any audio for the game bar (it works with...: I've been having this problem for the past few days were I join a party and it says no microphone under my name and I can't speak in party chat. I do use voicemod but I don't see how that could be...
  7. Turtle beach 800x no system/game audio *voice chat works

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle beach 800x no system/game audio *voice chat works: Hello everyone! I'm having an issue with said headset. I have re-paired headset, reset headset rebooted Xbox. I can get system/game sound when I have the optical cable from xbox to the...
  8. I can't hear game audio threw a new controller and headset

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't hear game audio threw a new controller and headset: When I try to play a game I can't hear game audio because for some reason on the xbox dashboard when I go to audio there are only 2 catagories headset volume and Mic monitoring and there isn't the...
  9. There is no audio option on the Xbox game bar now for some reason.

in XBoX on Windows
    There is no audio option on the Xbox game bar now for some reason.: It is now just showing blank: https://i.imgur.com/eP9h2Lm.png In the audio options I see my headset and microphone though which is odd. 84623aea-46d6-42c4-9f56-88e68d6e2bf7
  10. game audio not being broadcast on twitch or mixer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    game audio not being broadcast on twitch or mixer?: So ive recently started broadcasting gameplay via twitch, and occasionally mixer. i pre ordered the new game vampyr that released today with the intentions of broadcasting it. i got on and started...