Game audio issues

Discus and support Game audio issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi i have a odd issue with the audio on elderscrolls Falout 76 Anthem When playing them.i only recive audio if I have a headset plugged into my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by super gizzmo, Feb 23, 2020.

1. super gizzmo
    super gizzmo Guest

Game audio issues

Hi i have a odd issue with the audio on elderscrolls

Falout 76

Anthem

When playing them.i only recive audio if I have a headset plugged into my controller once I remove head set I lose all audio its only on those 3 games that this happens

:)

super gizzmo, Feb 23, 2020
  2. xCARRIONx777 Win User

Forza horizon 3 No sound in the game.

Same issue here. Had audio for the Playground Games intro, but no in game audio.
  3. PathOfTheSun Win User

In game audio issues

I tried nfl15, titanfall, and the nhl 15 demo and they all had the same issue. Using the volume mixer I can turn off menu music, crowd noise, etc but then all I get is like effect volume. It's pretty weird haha. I'm trying a factory reset and hopefully
    that corrects it.
  4. {Parity} Win User

In game audio issues

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart
    the console.
  5. XBF Nestor S Win User

In game audio issues

Hey Rusty thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused but rest assured we are here to help, first things first we suggest clearing out the consoles caches since when they get full might cause this type of errors.

How to clear Game Cache on the Xbox One:

Settings

System

Storage

Clear Local Saved Games

Yes and Restart

To clear the Network Card Cache (alternate MAC address)

Settings

Network

Network Settings

Advanced settings

Alternate MAC Address

Clear and restart

IF THE CONSOLE IS CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET no progress or purchase data will be lost, what we accomplish by doing these
    steps would be to resync the profile to the cloud getting rid of any corruption as a byproduct.

Give these steps a shot and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other issues or inquiries!!
  6. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

In game audio issues

Will now. That elimanates the sound glitch.
Thema:

Game audio issues

1. Game audio issues - Similar Threads - Game audio issues

2. Multiple issues while playing FF15. Including Audio cutouts, frame drops, game crashes, and...

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple issues while playing FF15. Including Audio cutouts, frame drops, game crashes, and...: FF15 seems to have several issues right now. Notes to start: Xbox One X Uplink: 3Mbps Down: 35Mbps Wired connection Game downloaded via Game Pass Royal Edition Subnautica is having similar issues...
  3. Windows 10 Xbox Game Bar Recording Audio Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Windows 10 Xbox Game Bar Recording Audio Issues: Hello all, I was told to post this on this sub to maybe get some better help. So I recently started using the Windows 10 Xbox Game Bar to record my games because its so easy to use but recently...
  4. windows game bar audio issue(pc)

in XBoX on Windows
    windows game bar audio issue(pc): after i am done recording a video using the windows game bar i go to watch the video i recorded and it has audio glitches here and there . but while making the video everything is fine. its the...
  5. Help! Audio Popping and Issues Rendering 3D Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Help! Audio Popping and Issues Rendering 3D Games: Good evening, Just wondered if I could get some help with this issue. I am using a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 and I have 16GB of RAM in my system. The issues make games unplayable as models will...
  6. Xbox one game audio issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one game audio issues: Good morning ladies and gentlemen i just bought the original Saints row from Xbox online cranked it up and noticed that the ingame audio is not working where it should how can I fix this? I just...
  7. Problema de áudio em jogos [Edit - Translation] - Game audio issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema de áudio em jogos [Edit - Translation] - Game audio issue: Instalei diversos jogos da game pass , porém, todos eles estão com problema no áudio, o qual a voz dos personagens não é reproduzida, o curioso é que isso só ocorre em jogos do game pass, aguardo...
  8. Guide and in-game audio issues.

in XboX Insiders
    Guide and in-game audio issues.: Most recent achievements/notifications and the really bad audio screeching/distortion in Destiny 2 is still present with today’s Alpha Skip update. Filled reports again submitted by /u/Hayvock...
  9. Screeching and other audio issues in games.

in XboX Insiders
    Screeching and other audio issues in games.: So far from what I can tell games like Destiny 2 and Gears 4 are still experiencing major audio issues that make the games almost completely unplayable. Is this issue being looked at or are the...
  10. In game audio issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In game audio issues: The audio does not work on the last two games (Call a duty ghost for Xbox one and The Anthem demo) that I have Installed on my Xbox one. I have tried deleting and reinstalling the games the...