Game bar clips all disappeared

Discus and support Game bar clips all disappeared in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So recently I recorded some clips using game bar, and while they did record correctly, when I went to the captures folder I noticed all of my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by xx Jedi Alex xx, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Game bar clips all disappeared

So recently I recorded some clips using game bar, and while they did record correctly, when I went to the captures folder I noticed all of my previously saved clips had vanished. I have no idea what could have caused this, and I would really like to get
    those clips back if possible. Does anyone know what could have happened to them and if I can get them back?

:)

xx Jedi Alex xx, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

You try see if the your clip go to onedrive or to your mixer channel?
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi xx Jedi Alex xx,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with clips you recorded with the game bar. To troubleshoot this, check out this article:

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

I hope this helps.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox Game Bar - windows 10

Hi there Mat,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an inquiry on the Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10. The game bar will only capture game clips and screenshots. For more information on the Xbox Game Bar, I recommend to check out the following
    article:
    Use Xbox Game Bar to capture game clips and screenshots on Windows 10

Hope this helps.
  5. XBF George L Win User

Clipping with the game bar

6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Issues with Game Bar

Hi Raven,

Thanks for your post! I understand you're experiencing issues with recording clips. Do you mind posting the exact error message you are seeing when attempting to record clips? Have you attempted to record clips in any other games using the Game Bar? For
    troubleshooting Game Bar, check out this article:
    Troubleshoot Game Bar on Windows 10

Please let us know.
Thema:

1. Game bar clips all disappeared - Similar Threads - Game bar clips

2. Xbox game bar записывает только звуки из игры и мой голос.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar записывает только звуки из игры и мой голос.: Здравствуйте. Я хочу задать вопрос по поводу записи звуков из других приложений при съемке видео с помощью xbox game bar. Когда при записи игры я хочу сделать видео с голосом друга - я не могу...
  3. Xbox Game Bar draining laptop's battery

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar draining laptop's battery: Hi, Recently, my laptops battery is draining mush faster than it used to. When I go to settings and see which apps are affecting the battery life I see that the Xbox game bar accounts for more...
  4. xbox game bar clips

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game bar clips: I am trying to use the Xbox game bar to record my clips for various things. I figured out most of the user interface, but I have one problem. The clips will not record my mic audio unless I have...
  5. Halo Reach Steam Version Game bar not working to record clips

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Reach Steam Version Game bar not working to record clips: Not able to record any clips for Halo Reach on Steam using the game bar. Haven't had this issue for any other game just reach that won't record gameplay clips for whatever reason....
  6. Место хранение клипов записанных через Xbox Game Bar[Translation-Place storage of clips...

in XBoX on Windows
    Место хранение клипов записанных через Xbox Game Bar[Translation-Place storage of clips...: Клипы начали сохраняться по пути C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp, хотя раньше сохранялись в папку Клипы или Capture. Как исправить? Простой перенос папки не помогает, переустановка...
  7. XBOX Game Bar Clips Frozen

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Bar Clips Frozen: Whenever I try to save a clip using the Xbox game bar it is frozen. The clip has audio, but the picture is frozen. Does anybody have a fix for this,I am not sure if it is a problem with my...
  8. My Xbox game bar clips are frozen, but have working sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox game bar clips are frozen, but have working sound: I have been trying to get clips for ages now. Every clip i record is a still 30 second still frame of the game im clipping (fortnite) and its been like this for a long time. Is there any fix to...
  9. Clipping with the game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Clipping with the game bar: Every time I clip with the game bar, it gives me a notification saying it saved it to C:/Users/(my username)/videos. Clicking on it brings me to the xbox app, with game dvr and captures open for...
  10. "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar" toggle turning itself off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar" toggle turning itself off: Hi, I want to use the Game Bar but the "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar" toggle switch seems to keep toggling itself off. This is evident when I try to use it when I...