Game bar clips all disappeared

Discus and support Game bar clips all disappeared in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So recently I recorded some clips using game bar, and while they did record correctly, when I went to the captures folder I noticed all of my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by xx Jedi Alex xx, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Game bar clips all disappeared

So recently I recorded some clips using game bar, and while they did record correctly, when I went to the captures folder I noticed all of my previously saved clips had vanished. I have no idea what could have caused this, and I would really like to get
    those clips back if possible. Does anyone know what could have happened to them and if I can get them back?

:)

xx Jedi Alex xx, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

You try see if the your clip go to onedrive or to your mixer channel?
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi xx Jedi Alex xx,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with clips you recorded with the game bar. To troubleshoot this, check out this article:

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

I hope this helps.
  4. XBF George L Win User

Clipping with the game bar

5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox Game Bar - windows 10

Hi there Mat,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an inquiry on the Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10. The game bar will only capture game clips and screenshots. For more information on the Xbox Game Bar, I recommend to check out the following
    article:
    Use Xbox Game Bar to capture game clips and screenshots on Windows 10

Hope this helps.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Issues with Game Bar

Hi Raven,

Thanks for your post! I understand you're experiencing issues with recording clips. Do you mind posting the exact error message you are seeing when attempting to record clips? Have you attempted to record clips in any other games using the Game Bar? For
    troubleshooting Game Bar, check out this article:
    Troubleshoot Game Bar on Windows 10

Please let us know.
Thema:

1. Game bar clips all disappeared - Similar Threads - Game bar clips

2. Warum sieht meine spielleiste anders aus als bei anderen [Translate] Why does my game bar...

in XBoX on Windows
    Warum sieht meine spielleiste anders aus als bei anderen [Translate] Why does my game bar...: [img] oben ist bei mir und unten ist bei anderen [Translate] above is with me and down is at other [img] 9af58768-01b2-46d6-a39e-b0f778da7358
  3. Xbox Game Bar not working.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar not working.: Hi Team, when trying to post o LFG is not working, it immediately shots off. Can you guys show me how to fix this? 8fb218c1-aa7e-40e9-b1c0-385a63e0493d
  4. Xbox Game Bar - windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar - windows 10: Xbox game bar is not recording popups windows that sometimes show up. In the recording the popup window doesn't show up. Is there a way to set a parameter in game bar to record the popup window?...
  5. Xbox Game Bar always showing "目前无法进行录制,请稍后再试" [Translation - "Cannot record now, please try...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar always showing "目前无法进行录制,请稍后再试" [Translation - "Cannot record now, please try...: [img] Whether I was playing a game or wasn't playing a game,when I use "Win + Alt + R"or use "Win + G" to capture, it always showing "目前 法进行录制,请稍后再试". ___ [Translation - "Cannot record now,...
  6. accessing the win 10 game bar

in XBoX Accessibility
    accessing the win 10 game bar: My OEM keyboard broke so I bought another one, but it doesn't have a windows logo key. I need to access the game bar but it requires pressing win + G, and all the shortcuts use win + various...
  7. xbox game bar crashing

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox game bar crashing: restarted my pc and the xbox game bar still crashes? b5d7618b-df6e-4faf-a294-bca670884abf
  8. Xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar: Hello, I use game bar to record gameplays instead of 3rd party apps simply because its works just fine and it comes included with windows.. While I can record other games just fine without any...
  9. Clipping with the game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Clipping with the game bar: Every time I clip with the game bar, it gives me a notification saying it saved it to C:/Users/(my username)/videos. Clicking on it brings me to the xbox app, with game dvr and captures open for...
  10. "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar" toggle turning itself off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar" toggle turning itself off: Hi, I want to use the Game Bar but the "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar" toggle switch seems to keep toggling itself off. This is evident when I try to use it when I...