Game bar freeze both itself and Warzone

Discus and support Game bar freeze both itself and Warzone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The xbox game capturing makes Warzone rise up to 996 ms and 1 fps. When I open the game bar, the game bar starts glitching when Warzone does and Its a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OscarPliego, Jan 29, 2022.

1. OscarPliego
    OscarPliego Guest

The xbox game capturing makes Warzone rise up to 996 ms and 1 fps. When I open the game bar, the game bar starts glitching when Warzone does and Its a game bar problem

:)

OscarPliego, Jan 29, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

3. BluCalhoun Win User

Mw3 kicking me off XBL before downloading update

You say... the game freezes when trying to go to Single Player as well? Does the game itself freeze or does it kick you off Xbox LIVE? If it is the game itself freezing, there could be a problem with the disk, but you say you have tried exchanging games.
    Your Xbox could be at fault if both disks did not work, but that is if you got the game to freeze and NOT got kicked off of Xbox LIVE. Have you tried single player on both disks? We could have two separate issues here.
  4. NLH1 Win User

Getting Call of Duty warzone of the store when owning a physical copy help?

Is warzone edition and update or an expansion of content? If its DLC then you could go to manage the game and uninstall the expansion but if it's an update to the core game itself then I think you womt be able to play on your hard copy on warzone.
  5. taylorbradley73 Win User

Modern Warfare

Where do I find the standalone warzone game I can't find it anywhere. Just the actual game itself.
  6. Tarnend Win User

Can't play multiplayer or Campaign

also if you have downloaded the free to play warzone then uninstall this as well as it can conflict with the full game if both are installed, it will install warzone as part of the full game add ons that get downloaded
Thema:

1. Game bar freeze both itself and Warzone - Similar Threads - Game bar freeze

2. Xbox Game Bar "Something went wrong with your microphone, try changing your party audio...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar "Something went wrong with your microphone, try changing your party audio...: I am trying to use the Xbox Game Bar on PC to talk with some friends on Xbox, however it keeps saying "Something went wrong with your microphone, try changing your party audio settings". The Xbox...
  3. Who can see your xbox game bar gallery.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Who can see your xbox game bar gallery.: I sometimes accidently take screenshots with xbox game bar and it goes into my xbox game bar gallery, but sometimes it shows private information like my phone number or my name. i've deleted all...
  4. Game Bar "record last 30 seconds" doesn't record mic unless I manually toggle it

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar "record last 30 seconds" doesn't record mic unless I manually toggle it: Hello, I like to use the "record last 30 second" feature of the xbox gamebar. However, if I'm playing a game and hit win+alt+G my mic will not be recorded. All the other audio is fine and is...
  5. XBOX Game bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Game bar: How do I Uninstall the XBOX game bar from my HP Zbook. Running Windows 10. b15eb050-cc9d-423b-80d0-9a0e76566d22
  6. Game Bar Freezes when trying to connect with Spotify

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar Freezes when trying to connect with Spotify: [IMG] submitted by /u/ahhhreallife [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Game Bar Freezes and Crashes When I Click on a Profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Freezes and Crashes When I Click on a Profile: Pretty much what the subject says. Whenever I click on my profile or right-click another profile in the social tab, the game bar freezes and crashes. I have repaired, reset, and terminated the...
  8. Clips for Fortnite on Game Bar and in trhe folder just FREEZE

in XBoX on Windows
    Clips for Fortnite on Game Bar and in trhe folder just FREEZE: Hi i need help i'm an avid fortnite player and when im in creative with my friend and hit nice shots i normally click windows+G and then click the clip button, it does come up with a notification...
  9. Game bar on pc image freezing

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar on pc image freezing: 50% when i press the record button i get clips that the audio is working fine but the video is frozen on one frame and ive lost a lot of footage due to that 34c1489a-8fcd-4645-9761-5b49d9ce233b
  10. Xbox freezing and wont load games or menu bar

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox freezing and wont load games or menu bar: every time I turn on to play Xbox 1 it takes for ever to loud up and to even start the game and when I get on the game it take like 45 min just to loud a part of the game then gets stuck in load...