Game Bar improvements

Discus and support Game Bar improvements in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; There is no way to invite people or start a party from the Game Bar. Only private chat. This needs to be added as soon as possible. When in a party... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/HDvik, Sep 26, 2019.

1. /u/HDvik
    /u/HDvik Guest

Game Bar improvements

• There is no way to invite people or start a party from the Game Bar. Only private chat. This needs to be added as soon as possible.
    • When in a party with people, there is no option to invite players or the whole party at once to your game. This should be done by simply pressing right mouse on their names for a bunch of new options like "send game invite" for a pop-up tab to appear. And there should of course be a button where you can easily invite the whole party simultaneously.

Volume sliders similar to this, on each person should also be an option.

submitted by /u/HDvik
    [link] [comments]

/u/HDvik, Sep 26, 2019
  2. Mise-3B495DBA-E6A6-4 Win User

Where is the so called UI update for friends list?

It was only a slight UI improvement.

The small white icons were removed when you hover over the side bar items. (My profile, friends, followers, etc.)
  3. iRayDawg Win User

Connected to the internet but not to LIVE?

Try moving your router closer to the Xbox to improve the signal strength on the Xbox. Because if you have only one bar for signal that could be the cause via wireless.
  4. PenetronnZune Win User

Best Cable/Sat box UI for OneGuide

[quote user="PSUGRAD1999"]

Comcast isn't too bad. What is annoying is I get the Xbox One ribbon over the channel bar from Comcast. I think the pause, fastforward/rewind bar would have been better on the side or top.

[/quote]

Agreed. Maybe as they improve the interface they will incorporate different positions for the control bar based on the cable/sat box you are using. Appreciate the feedback, all.
  5. cubbiEZ4life Win User

Error 80151904 only sometimes

Alright, so we went out and bought a NetGear N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit WLAN Router with 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz capabilities like recommended. My Xbox signal has improved from 3 bars to a full 4 bars, but the 4 bars go to 2 bars, to 1 bar, back to 4 bars,
    etc, etc, etc. Nothing is staying constant. We are using Channel 6 (it says we're the only people in our neighborhood using that channel). Everything from the Internet, to even my xbox connection (4 bars now, instead of 3) seem stronger, but my xbox signal
    won't stay on 4 bars. It'll keep skipping from 4, to 2, to 4, to 1, to 4. What's the problem now?
  6. MustardBear3 Win User

Dolby Atmos trial offered thru XB Store. Any feedback appreciated.

I have Atmos on Lg sound bar andSamsung tv, but i think a game has to use the Atmos codec to play via XB. However, i will do the free trial to see if theres any improvement. Atmos headphones has mycuriosity up. My sound bar has 6 plus 3 upward firing speakers.
    How do you implement Atmos in headsets with just two speakers? Magic i guess.
Thema:

Game Bar improvements

1. Game Bar improvements - Similar Threads - Game Bar improvements

2. Xbox Game Bar -- Messages disappearing after sending. :( -- PC -- Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar -- Messages disappearing after sending. :( -- PC -- Windows 10: Alright the platform I am on is Windows 10 and I am using Xbox Game Bar. Whenever I send a message, immediately after I send it it does not appear. Both on screen and message history. This also...
  3. Xbox game bar keybinds not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar keybinds not working: I've been trying to set up a keybind to mute/unmute my mic, but neither the default nor any of my attempted keybinds work, I can only do it by clicking on the icon. For start/stop recording only...
  4. Xbox Game Bar broadcasting not working, day 3.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar broadcasting not working, day 3.: I posted a similar reply...
  5. Can't Stream With Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Stream With Xbox Game Bar: I'm trying to stream games from my Windows 10 PC on Mixer, but the Xbox Game Bar doesn't let me. When I press the Broadcast button the Mixer subscreen comes up, loads a few seconds then an error...
  6. XBox Game Bar Audio Mixer

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Bar Audio Mixer: Hi, In the Game Bar there aren't any applications showing up. So I can't adjust the volume of separate applications when I'm in game. See picture: This has been happening for a couple of...
  7. Xbox Game Bar - Missing Audio Mixer

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar - Missing Audio Mixer: Hello everyone! First of all, I am want to apologize for my english, it is not my native language. Problem The Xbox Box Game Bar Audio tab has no more audio mixer, volume sliders for various apps...
  8. Game Bar: Move recording buttons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Bar: Move recording buttons: When I am recording: the box containing the record timer and buttons for stop and the mic is positioned in the top right corner of display. How do I move it? It covers vital screen info....
  9. XBox Game Bar only showing Integrated GPU0 when game is playing on GPU1 (GTX). Can't find a...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Bar only showing Integrated GPU0 when game is playing on GPU1 (GTX). Can't find a...: I'm trying to troubleshoot some performance issue with a game and so wanted to look at my PC performance when I noticed lag/slow down. I pulled up Xbox Game Bar and pinned the performance tab, but...
  10. XBox Game Bar Audio Mixer

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Bar Audio Mixer: Guten Tag, also wenn ich das Game Bar Menü öffne mit Win + G ist bei Audio nur die Gesamtlautstärke und nicht mehr alle Programme die gerade an sind. Ich fand dieses Feature ziemlich praktisch...