Game Bar improvements

Discus and support Game Bar improvements in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; There is no way to invite people or start a party from the Game Bar. Only private chat. This needs to be added as soon as possible. When in a party... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/HDvik, Sep 26, 2019.

1. /u/HDvik
    /u/HDvik Guest

Game Bar improvements

• There is no way to invite people or start a party from the Game Bar. Only private chat. This needs to be added as soon as possible.
    • When in a party with people, there is no option to invite players or the whole party at once to your game. This should be done by simply pressing right mouse on their names for a bunch of new options like "send game invite" for a pop-up tab to appear. And there should of course be a button where you can easily invite the whole party simultaneously.

Volume sliders similar to this, on each person should also be an option.

submitted by /u/HDvik
    [link] [comments]

/u/HDvik, Sep 26, 2019
  2. Mise-3B495DBA-E6A6-4 Win User

Where is the so called UI update for friends list?

It was only a slight UI improvement.

The small white icons were removed when you hover over the side bar items. (My profile, friends, followers, etc.)
  3. iRayDawg Win User

Connected to the internet but not to LIVE?

Try moving your router closer to the Xbox to improve the signal strength on the Xbox. Because if you have only one bar for signal that could be the cause via wireless.
  4. PenetronnZune Win User

Best Cable/Sat box UI for OneGuide

[quote user="PSUGRAD1999"]

Comcast isn't too bad. What is annoying is I get the Xbox One ribbon over the channel bar from Comcast. I think the pause, fastforward/rewind bar would have been better on the side or top.

[/quote]

Agreed. Maybe as they improve the interface they will incorporate different positions for the control bar based on the cable/sat box you are using. Appreciate the feedback, all.
  5. cubbiEZ4life Win User

Error 80151904 only sometimes

Alright, so we went out and bought a NetGear N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit WLAN Router with 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz capabilities like recommended. My Xbox signal has improved from 3 bars to a full 4 bars, but the 4 bars go to 2 bars, to 1 bar, back to 4 bars,
    etc, etc, etc. Nothing is staying constant. We are using Channel 6 (it says we're the only people in our neighborhood using that channel). Everything from the Internet, to even my xbox connection (4 bars now, instead of 3) seem stronger, but my xbox signal
    won't stay on 4 bars. It'll keep skipping from 4, to 2, to 4, to 1, to 4. What's the problem now?
  6. MustardBear3 Win User

Dolby Atmos trial offered thru XB Store. Any feedback appreciated.

I have Atmos on Lg sound bar andSamsung tv, but i think a game has to use the Atmos codec to play via XB. However, i will do the free trial to see if theres any improvement. Atmos headphones has mycuriosity up. My sound bar has 6 plus 3 upward firing speakers.
    How do you implement Atmos in headsets with just two speakers? Magic i guess.
Thema:

Game Bar improvements

1. Game Bar improvements - Similar Threads - Game Bar improvements

2. Xbox game bar app not working.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar app not working.: So my xbox game bar app on my pc is not working. Whenever i try to join a party it says to try agian later and that [0x00000000] error has occurred. I have tried to restart/repair/terminate and...
  3. Xbox Game Bar cannot connect with Spotify

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar cannot connect with Spotify: When I connect the Xbox Game Bar to Spotify, the following error will always pop up when I log in. How can I solve it? [img] 11a35143-eafb-4a1e-ae0e-78bcb6353f96
  4. window 10 Xbox game bar 无法录制视频

in XBoX Games and Apps
    window 10 Xbox game bar 无法录制视频: 已经在设置里打开游戏内录制了,一直是这句话:”后台录制出现问题,请稍后再试。“没有办法录制,按win+alt+G没有反应。 [img] bcae18dd-d3ca-4543-859b-09416a5f19e8
  5. Xbox Game Bar not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar not working: Whenever I try to open the Xbox game bar it decides to not open. Not through the search menu, not when I press Win + G. This is getting quite annoying considering I only play COD with people on...
  6. Frozen Replay Clips on Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Frozen Replay Clips on Xbox Game Bar: Hi, my game bar replays record, after i look at the recordings its frozen. Can someone help me? - ec837334-e1e6-490c-b816-943648795393
  7. Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar: I used the game bar perfectly, but the other day my game bar stopped working, can someone help me? e95c3512-5b84-4e3d-9225-b1dac086dfef
  8. Xbox game bar takes clips of netflix when im asleep and deletes video files from my computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar takes clips of netflix when im asleep and deletes video files from my computer: The subject says it all, I read the may update for windows was trash and deleted peoples files so i stopped all updates until mid june then i accidentally updated , 3 days later I notice whenever...
  9. Xbox game bar screen recorder

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar screen recorder: Hi, after I started recording the screen, the screen stops recording when I leave somewhere and go to another place, how can I solve this? please help me cc151f2a-d424-44e9-a5b6-d2704a5f50aa
  10. Game bar/Console Companion Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar/Console Companion Issues: I have 2 issues, I am going to split this question in half to address each one separately and then go through what I have done to try to fix: 1. Both the gamebar and console companion will...