Game Bar: Move recording buttons

Discus and support Game Bar: Move recording buttons in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I am recording: the box containing the record timer and buttons for stop and the mic is positioned in the top right corner of display. How do I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by apac88888, Oct 6, 2019.

1. apac88888
    apac88888 Guest

When I am recording: the box containing the record timer and buttons for stop and the mic is positioned in the top right corner of display. How do I move it? It covers vital screen info.

:)

apac88888, Oct 6, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there ,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue and for marking the answer.
    We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  4. apac88888 Win User

Tks. Needed to have Game Bar open to click and drag the active recording dialogue. Couldn't move it while recording without GB overlays active.
  5. TripleD BumBleB Win User

When I am recording: the box containing the record timer and buttons for stop and the mic is positioned in the top right corner of display. How do I move it? It covers vital screen info.
    If you're broadcasting from the xbox, check
    here
    . Go down to "Customize your Mixer broadcast."
  6. Mrextremo1 Win User

no notificacions in the xbox app

in the game bar there's only buttons for record, stream, and take a picture, no invitations
Thema:

1. Game Bar: Move recording buttons - Similar Threads - Game Bar Move

2. Xbox game bar takes clips of netflix when im asleep and deletes video files from my computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar takes clips of netflix when im asleep and deletes video files from my computer: The subject says it all, I read the may update for windows was trash and deleted peoples files so i stopped all updates until mid june then i accidentally updated , 3 days later I notice whenever...
  3. Xbox game bar screen recorder

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar screen recorder: Hi, after I started recording the screen, the screen stops recording when I leave somewhere and go to another place, how can I solve this? please help me cc151f2a-d424-44e9-a5b6-d2704a5f50aa
  4. Game bar/Console Companion Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar/Console Companion Issues: I have 2 issues, I am going to split this question in half to address each one separately and then go through what I have done to try to fix: 1. Both the gamebar and console companion will...
  5. Game bar/console companion issues on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Game bar/console companion issues on PC: I am willing to paypal $10 each for my 2 problems. I have spent FOREVER trying to get xbox parties to work on PC and the connection and sound issues are driving me mad. I have 2 issues, I am...
  6. Game Bar and Console Companion will not pickup my microphone

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar and Console Companion will not pickup my microphone: I am slowly losing my mind trying to resolve this issue. I am on a PC, trying to use xbox game bar to chat in a party with my friends. Heck, I would use console companion if it was behaving any...
  7. Can't connect to Xbox Party through Game Bar on Windows 10... anyone else?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to Xbox Party through Game Bar on Windows 10... anyone else?: Hi! I hope someone else might have some experience with this issue... I have a desktop and a laptop on windows 10. With the desktop I can log onto xbox parties no problem. With my laptop I can...
  8. Xbox Game Bar, Achievements, Notifications & HDR blacks out screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar, Achievements, Notifications & HDR blacks out screen: Hello! I saw one thread in the past discuss this problem with HDR games having issues when you either have an achievement pop up, a message, an invite, or simply opening up the game bar mid game...
  9. Xbox Game Bar update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar update: Hi there, recently i got the notification on my screen while i was attempting to play League of Legends. It says "we're updating xbox game bar. it should be ready to use again shortly". I checked...
  10. Can find games but the bar in the map loading never moves and the game quits soon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can find games but the bar in the map loading never moves and the game quits soon: I bought the Halo MCC yesterday and have been eager to play multiplayer games. I can find games pretty quickly. But once it stars loading the map, he bar in the map loading never moves and the...