Game Bar: Move recording buttons

Discus and support Game Bar: Move recording buttons in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I am recording: the box containing the record timer and buttons for stop and the mic is positioned in the top right corner of display. How do I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by apac88888, Oct 6, 2019.

1. apac88888
    apac88888 Guest

When I am recording: the box containing the record timer and buttons for stop and the mic is positioned in the top right corner of display. How do I move it? It covers vital screen info.

:)

apac88888, Oct 6, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there ,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue and for marking the answer.
    We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  4. apac88888 Win User

Tks. Needed to have Game Bar open to click and drag the active recording dialogue. Couldn't move it while recording without GB overlays active.
  5. TripleD BumBleB Win User

When I am recording: the box containing the record timer and buttons for stop and the mic is positioned in the top right corner of display. How do I move it? It covers vital screen info.
    If you're broadcasting from the xbox, check
    here
    . Go down to "Customize your Mixer broadcast."
  6. Mrextremo1 Win User

no notificacions in the xbox app

in the game bar there's only buttons for record, stream, and take a picture, no invitations
Thema:

1. Game Bar: Move recording buttons - Similar Threads - Game Bar Move

2. Xbox game bar keybinds not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar keybinds not working: I've been trying to set up a keybind to mute/unmute my mic, but neither the default nor any of my attempted keybinds work, I can only do it by clicking on the icon. For start/stop recording only...
  3. Xbox Game Bar broadcasting not working, day 3.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar broadcasting not working, day 3.: I posted a similar reply...
  4. Can't Stream With Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Stream With Xbox Game Bar: I'm trying to stream games from my Windows 10 PC on Mixer, but the Xbox Game Bar doesn't let me. When I press the Broadcast button the Mixer subscreen comes up, loads a few seconds then an error...
  5. XBox Game Bar Audio Mixer

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Bar Audio Mixer: Hi, In the Game Bar there aren't any applications showing up. So I can't adjust the volume of separate applications when I'm in game. See picture: This has been happening for a couple of...
  6. Xbox Game Bar - Missing Audio Mixer

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar - Missing Audio Mixer: Hello everyone! First of all, I am want to apologize for my english, it is not my native language. Problem The Xbox Box Game Bar Audio tab has no more audio mixer, volume sliders for various apps...
  7. XBox Game Bar only showing Integrated GPU0 when game is playing on GPU1 (GTX). Can't find a...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Bar only showing Integrated GPU0 when game is playing on GPU1 (GTX). Can't find a...: I'm trying to troubleshoot some performance issue with a game and so wanted to look at my PC performance when I noticed lag/slow down. I pulled up Xbox Game Bar and pinned the performance tab, but...
  8. Can you use Windows Game Bar DVR to record native ultrawide?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you use Windows Game Bar DVR to record native ultrawide?: I wanted to switch from Nvidia ShadowPlay to the Game Bar DVR since the interface is much smoother to use and faster to launch (especially since it added a FPS counter, it's pretty much feature...
  9. XBox Game Bar Audio Mixer

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Bar Audio Mixer: Guten Tag, also wenn ich das Game Bar Menü öffne mit Win + G ist bei Audio nur die Gesamtlautstärke und nicht mehr alle Programme die gerade an sind. Ich fand dieses Feature ziemlich praktisch...
  10. Can find games but the bar in the map loading never moves and the game quits soon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can find games but the bar in the map loading never moves and the game quits soon: I bought the Halo MCC yesterday and have been eager to play multiplayer games. I can find games pretty quickly. But once it stars loading the map, he bar in the map loading never moves and the...