Game bar not recording full screen

Discus and support Game bar not recording full screen in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I play roblox as a window, not in full screen and whenever i capture the last 30 seconds of my game, the recording shows only in the top left corner of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by chewiee, May 12, 2021.

1. chewiee
    chewiee Guest

I play roblox as a window, not in full screen and whenever i capture the last 30 seconds of my game, the recording shows only in the top left corner of the screen. The rest is just black. I have the same issue as this person: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/game-bar-no-longer-recording-in-full-screen/54f9a420-409c-4210-9cb0-34e000e3492b

:)

chewiee, May 12, 2021
  2. Alucario Ultra Win User

Windows Game Bar

Hello

• If nothing happens when you press the Windows logo key + G, check your Game bar settings. Open the Start menu, and select Settings > Gaming and
      make sure Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar is On.

• If Game bar doesn’t appear for a full-screen game, try keyboard shortcuts: Press the Windows logo key + Alt + R to start recording a clip, then press it again to stop. You’ll see the screen flash when the recording
      starts and ends.

You may also want to try checking for updates, or resetting your PC.

Luck.
  3. さよちrt。 Win User

xbox game bar video çekmiyor [Translate] Xbox Game Bar Video Reception

• If nothing happens when you press the Windows logo key
      + G, check your Xbox Game Bar settings. Open the
      Start menu, and select Settings >
      Gaming and make sure Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Xbox Game Bar is
      On.
    • If Xbox Game Bar doesn’t appear for a full-screen game, try keyboard shortcuts: Press the
      Windows logo key + Alt +
      R to start recording a clip, then press it again to stop. You’ll see the screen flash when the recording starts and ends.

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10
    I did everything but still not recording. I can take screen shot with game bar but can't record video.

Im pressing button but nothing happens
  4. Miss Drysdale Win User

Xbox Game Bar suddenly not working with PowerPoint

If you have your PowerPoint open on full screen to begin with and then hold down the
    Windows Key + G, the game bar will appear. From here, click record and it should work fine.
  5. ​Jamie​ Win User

Sign in On Xbox Companion and Xbox Game Bar Doesn't Work

Open the Start menu, and select Settings > Gaming and make sure Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Xbox Game Bar is On. If Xbox Game Bar doesn't appear for a full-screen game, try keyboard shortcuts: Press the Windows logo key + Alt + R to start recording a clip, then press it again to stop. Give it a shot and let me know how it goes!
  6. Verified✔FairyTail Win User

Sign in On Xbox Companion and Xbox Game Bar Doesn't Work

Open the Start menu, and select Settings > Gaming and make sure Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Xbox Game Bar is On. If Xbox Game Bar doesn't appear for a full-screen game, try keyboard shortcuts: Press the Windows logo key + Alt + R to start recording a clip, then press it again to stop. Give it a shot and let me know how it goes!
    I don't need help with recording clips. I need help trying to sign into my game bar because as of right now I cannot sign into my Microsoft account.
Thema:

1. Game bar not recording full screen - Similar Threads - Game bar recording

2. Xbox Game Bar recorder audio issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar recorder audio issue: Hi there, I don't play games much anymore, but up until recently, I really enjoyed the Xbox Game Bar for recording my Dell XPS laptop screen. I am studying and I record the video tutorials, so...
  3. Xbox Game Bar (PC) sometimes don't record microphone

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar (PC) sometimes don't record microphone: I've been playing games and chatting a lot with my friends on Discord, and I regularly record 30 second clips, but for some reason sometimes my mic doesn't record, there are clips that have my...
  4. Recording to External Drives with Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Recording to External Drives with Xbox Game Bar: I use Xbox Game Bar to screen-record my PC. I am running a bit low on space on my local disk, and I am wondering if it is possible to record with Xbox Game Bar to an external drive such as an...
  5. XBox Game Bar Crashing and Refusing to Record

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Game Bar Crashing and Refusing to Record: So I decided to record something like google chrome using my xbox game bar because OBS lags my computer way too much. I did Windows Key + G, opened up the recording widget, and pressed record....
  6. Xbox Game bar Surface pro screen record

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game bar Surface pro screen record: I was recording my class for school and the last hour of class was being recorded when my computer when blank the recording stopped . I started a new recording but the previous recording was lost...
  7. Xbox Game Bar Gallery not displaying screenshots or recordings

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Gallery not displaying screenshots or recordings: Hello Windows users, I've been having an issue for a while now with my Xbox Game Bar overlay and its Gallery window. I take screenshots and recordings commonly, but they never appear within the...
  8. Game Bar not recording in game chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar not recording in game chat: I have an issue where game bar records everything except in game chat on my PC. I can hear myself, the game audio, people talking in my discord, but what I can't hear in the recordings are the...
  9. Xbox Game Bar Recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Recording: Hello Goodnight. I recently set up the Xbox Game Bar to record the last minutes of my gameplay, but when I go to watch the recorded video it is muted, in the settings in "audio to record" I put...
  10. I can't record and clip with the xBox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't record and clip with the xBox game bar: Hello I have 2 problems: 1- I can't record with the Xbox Game bar (Win+G) Video of the problem 2- I can't clip with the Xbox Game bar (Win+G) Video of the problem And that's not helping me:...