Game Bar Only Shows Recording Settings? Where is the Rest?

Discus and support Game Bar Only Shows Recording Settings? Where is the Rest? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I'm having trouble seeing the entire gamebar UI. When I open the xbox game bar all I see are the recording settings. I can't see... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SirChadimus, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Game Bar Only Shows Recording Settings? Where is the Rest?

Hey everyone,

I'm having trouble seeing the entire gamebar UI. When I open the xbox game bar all I see are the recording settings.

I can't see friends, music, or any of the other features shown in the customization and videos online. I don't see achievement popups or anything else either.

Is there a setting I can adjust??

This is all I see...

https://i.imgur.com/Dt8KSJW.jpg

submitted by /u/SirChadimus
    [link] [comments]

/u/SirChadimus, Oct 26, 2019
  2. The Gabagoul502 Win User

[solved]Game Bar only records the first frame of a game, and then the full audio

Thanks for responding but, I have no idea where to start with checking the setup
  3. Mrextremo1 Win User

no notificacions in the xbox app

in the game bar there's only buttons for record, stream, and take a picture, no invitations
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

the game bar while recording

Hi SHNIDER,

Thank you for coming to the forums. Are you referring to hiding the task bar at the bottom of the screen where notifications appear as well?

I'm not sure if you can hide the task bar completely but you can toggle it so that it disappears unless you scroll your mouse over it. You can also manage other taskbar settings by following these steps:

1. Right-click on an empty area of the taskbar. (If you're in tablet mode, hold a finger on the taskbar).
    2. Click taskbar settings.
    3. Toggle Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode to on. (You can also do the same for tablet mode).

I hope this helps!
  5. apac88888 Win User

Game Bar record reduces system volume

I have tried every setting I can find for sound and game bar. I found nothing that controls the volume of app output when Game Bar is recording.

But where exactly do you mean when you say "sound of the Game Bar in Windows Settings"
  6. LMG GRINCHY Win User

Microphone issue while recording

Hi there.

It depends where you are trying to record to. I have had the same issue, the only real fix is to use a capture card on your PC and using the Xbox game bar will allow you to record your microphone use. or alternatively creating a live stream. correct me if
    i am wrong someone but this the answer i got from a Microsoft agent.
Thema:

Game Bar Only Shows Recording Settings? Where is the Rest?

1. Game Bar Only Shows Recording Settings? Where is the Rest? - Similar Threads - Game Bar Shows

2. The audio controller on game bar only shows the master volume and not the game or any other...

in XboX Insiders
    The audio controller on game bar only shows the master volume and not the game or any other...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MoralesProject [link] [comments]
  3. FPS counter not showing in Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    FPS counter not showing in Xbox Game Bar: I can't see the FPS counter option as stated everywhere, only CPU, GPU and RAM. Windows 10 Pro XBox Game Bar version 3.34.15002.0 2d6508ac-f970-4b2c-9291-dd6f41181f96
  4. XBox Game Bar only showing Integrated GPU0 when game is playing on GPU1 (GTX). Can't find a...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Bar only showing Integrated GPU0 when game is playing on GPU1 (GTX). Can't find a...: I'm trying to troubleshoot some performance issue with a game and so wanted to look at my PC performance when I noticed lag/slow down. I pulled up Xbox Game Bar and pinned the performance tab, but...
  5. Xbox Game Bar always showing "目前无法进行录制,请稍后再试" [Translation - "Cannot record now, please try...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar always showing "目前无法进行录制,请稍后再试" [Translation - "Cannot record now, please try...: [img] Whether I was playing a game or wasn't playing a game,when I use "Win + Alt + R"or use "Win + G" to capture, it always showing "目前 法进行录制,请稍后再试". ___ [Translation - "Cannot record now,...
  6. How to make xbox game bar show horizontally instead of vertically

in XBoX on Windows
    How to make xbox game bar show horizontally instead of vertically: For some reason when I press Windows + G in a game, I get some odd vertically designed game bar with all the same buttons as the horizontal bar. Why did this happen? Can I switch back to...
  7. Xbox game bar does not show up in settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar does not show up in settings: My xbox game bar does not show up in any of my settings, and my xbox app on my pc is messed up, but that is for another time. I opened up my settings, looking for the gaming category that everyone...
  8. show battery level of wireless xbox one controller on game bar overlay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    show battery level of wireless xbox one controller on game bar overlay: hello, i have an xbox one S controller and wireless adapter for windows, is there a way to show battery level on game bar overlay on windows 10 ? controler shut down many times wile playing on...
  9. Gaming-Bar won't show up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming-Bar won't show up: Hey, I have a problem. If I press WIN + G there is no bar for recording my desktop showing up. I need some help here. c5da2e76-8db7-4291-bc15-9e942ff9dc5c
  10. Win 10 XBOX Game Bar Settings doesn't show "Remember this is a game" so I can ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Win 10 XBOX Game Bar Settings doesn't show "Remember this is a game" so I can ...: Problem: Chrome browser is apparently remembered as a game by XBOX Game Bar and I want to undo that for Chrome or any other app. I've read it should be as simple as going to Game Bar, Settings...