Game Bar Only Shows Recording Settings? Where is the Rest?

Discus and support Game Bar Only Shows Recording Settings? Where is the Rest? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I'm having trouble seeing the entire gamebar UI. When I open the xbox game bar all I see are the recording settings. I can't see... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SirChadimus, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Game Bar Only Shows Recording Settings? Where is the Rest?

Hey everyone,

I'm having trouble seeing the entire gamebar UI. When I open the xbox game bar all I see are the recording settings.

I can't see friends, music, or any of the other features shown in the customization and videos online. I don't see achievement popups or anything else either.

Is there a setting I can adjust??

This is all I see...

https://i.imgur.com/Dt8KSJW.jpg

submitted by /u/SirChadimus
    [link] [comments]

/u/SirChadimus, Oct 26, 2019
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox Game Bar to record

If you're referring to the Xbox Game Bar on PC, it saves to your hard drive as default. If you go to the Settings app on your PC, click on 'Gaming', and then on the side bar, click on 'Captures'. That will show you where the Xbox Game Bar recordings and
    screenshots are stored.
  3. The Gabagoul502 Win User

[solved]Game Bar only records the first frame of a game, and then the full audio

Thanks for responding but, I have no idea where to start with checking the setup
  4. Mrextremo1 Win User

no notificacions in the xbox app

in the game bar there's only buttons for record, stream, and take a picture, no invitations
  5. apac88888 Win User

Game Bar record reduces system volume

I have tried every setting I can find for sound and game bar. I found nothing that controls the volume of app output when Game Bar is recording.

But where exactly do you mean when you say "sound of the Game Bar in Windows Settings"
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

the game bar while recording

Hi SHNIDER,

Thank you for coming to the forums. Are you referring to hiding the task bar at the bottom of the screen where notifications appear as well?

I'm not sure if you can hide the task bar completely but you can toggle it so that it disappears unless you scroll your mouse over it. You can also manage other taskbar settings by following these steps:

1. Right-click on an empty area of the taskbar. (If you're in tablet mode, hold a finger on the taskbar).
    2. Click taskbar settings.
    3. Toggle Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode to on. (You can also do the same for tablet mode).

I hope this helps!
Thema:

Game Bar Only Shows Recording Settings? Where is the Rest?

1. Game Bar Only Shows Recording Settings? Where is the Rest? - Similar Threads - Game Bar Shows

2. Xbox Game Bar not showing current playing game on status

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar not showing current playing game on status: So, I really love Xbox Game Bar and I'm using it since the beggining, but I have some problems that I cannot find how to fix them. When I play some games, the Status on the XGB it just stays as...
  3. Xbox game bar won´t show up when I press the Xbox button on the xbox one controller.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar won´t show up when I press the Xbox button on the xbox one controller.: Hello. So I was trying to use the Xbox home button on the controller to open up the game bar.However, it wouldn´t show up, unless I pressed the Windows key+G. It worked fine before, but now it...
  4. Audio mix in game bar isn't working - speakers + applications aren't showing up

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio mix in game bar isn't working - speakers + applications aren't showing up: [img] Every time I get on my PC after a shutdown, it works just fine. But the moment it goes to sleep and turn it back on, the speakers, as well as all of my applications do not show up. I am...
  5. Xbox Companion App and Game Bar not showing friends list on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion App and Game Bar not showing friends list on PC: I am having an issue with Xbox Companion app and Game Bar not showing the friends list on PC. Both come up with the error message "We can't show your friends right now. Try refreshing the app....
  6. The audio controller on game bar only shows the master volume and not the game or any other...

in XboX Insiders
    The audio controller on game bar only shows the master volume and not the game or any other...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MoralesProject [link] [comments]
  7. FPS counter not showing in Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    FPS counter not showing in Xbox Game Bar: I can't see the FPS counter option as stated everywhere, only CPU, GPU and RAM. Windows 10 Pro XBox Game Bar version 3.34.15002.0 2d6508ac-f970-4b2c-9291-dd6f41181f96
  8. XBox Game Bar only showing Integrated GPU0 when game is playing on GPU1 (GTX). Can't find a...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Bar only showing Integrated GPU0 when game is playing on GPU1 (GTX). Can't find a...: I'm trying to troubleshoot some performance issue with a game and so wanted to look at my PC performance when I noticed lag/slow down. I pulled up Xbox Game Bar and pinned the performance tab, but...
  9. Xbox Game Bar always showing "目前无法进行录制,请稍后再试" [Translation - "Cannot record now, please try...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar always showing "目前无法进行录制,请稍后再试" [Translation - "Cannot record now, please try...: [img] Whether I was playing a game or wasn't playing a game,when I use "Win + Alt + R"or use "Win + G" to capture, it always showing "目前 法进行录制,请稍后再试". ___ [Translation - "Cannot record now,...
  10. How to make xbox game bar show horizontally instead of vertically

in XBoX on Windows
    How to make xbox game bar show horizontally instead of vertically: For some reason when I press Windows + G in a game, I get some odd vertically designed game bar with all the same buttons as the horizontal bar. Why did this happen? Can I switch back to...