Game Bar record reduces system volume

Discus and support Game Bar record reduces system volume in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I start recording a game (or any app with sound), the output volume of the app being recorded reduces significantly, can hardly hear it. Volume... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by apac88888, Oct 6, 2019.

1. apac88888
    apac88888 Guest

When I start recording a game (or any app with sound), the output volume of the app being recorded reduces significantly, can hardly hear it. Volume returns to normal when I stop recording.. I have Game Bar set to record all sounds - system and mic.

:)

apac88888, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

You tried configure the sound of the Game Bar in Windows Settings?
  3. apac88888 Win User

I have tried every setting I can find for sound and game bar. I found nothing that controls the volume of app output when Game Bar is recording.

But where exactly do you mean when you say "sound of the Game Bar in Windows Settings"
  4. ItsRelativity Win User

In game Vs party volume

Hi no its definitely not a headset issue as i can only change the overall volume and reducing that only maked the in game volume even harder to hear. I am tryig to just reduce party volume but cant reduce it further without it being muted completely.
  5. AridLizard Win User

Headset Audio Issue

press the xbox button on your controller and then press RB 3 times to go to System.

select Settings (cog icon) then select Display & Sound

select Volume

then select Chat Mixer to see if game volume is reduced there when you are in a party
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

new update

If you are not using a kinect as a mic party chat will not reduce game sound, you then have power of voice volume through mic and game volume through television.
Thema:

1. Game Bar record reduces system volume - Similar Threads - Game Bar record

2. Game Bar: Move recording buttons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Bar: Move recording buttons: When I am recording: the box containing the record timer and buttons for stop and the mic is positioned in the top right corner of display. How do I move it? It covers vital screen info....
  3. Can you use Windows Game Bar DVR to record native ultrawide?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you use Windows Game Bar DVR to record native ultrawide?: I wanted to switch from Nvidia ShadowPlay to the Game Bar DVR since the interface is much smoother to use and faster to launch (especially since it added a FPS counter, it's pretty much feature...
  4. Problem with recording game by using game bar.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with recording game by using game bar.: Hello every one, I have a problem when I try to start recording in game. the system send to me . "For Start a new recording, turn off the current recording, and then try again" while I didn't...
  5. Game bar windows 10 audio not working correctly if i record my microphone.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar windows 10 audio not working correctly if i record my microphone.: Hello i have been experiencing a lot of issues with game bar audio. And today i discovered that if i don't record my mic the audio is fine but if i record my mic the audio (only game and other...
  6. Xbox Game Bar - "Cannot record now - try later" message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar - "Cannot record now - try later" message: Hello, The app "Xbox Game Bar" doesn't work anymore ( whatever game I tried ( full screen or not ) , it doesn't work ). I already tried common "solutions" to this problem : resetted /...
  7. Windows 10 game bar recording audio corrupted

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 game bar recording audio corrupted: I have recently come across some problems with game bar recording audio. This was fine before and now problems have started to occur. My mics audio is fine but my desktop audio is corrupted. the...
  8. Xbox game bar not recording gameplay

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar not recording gameplay: Every time i click record while playing a game on my PC, the recorded video has all the audio of the clip, but either shows a frozen opening loading screen or a black screen. don't know how to fix...
  9. Xbox Game Bar always showing "目前无法进行录制,请稍后再试" [Translation - "Cannot record now, please try...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar always showing "目前无法进行录制,请稍后再试" [Translation - "Cannot record now, please try...: [img] Whether I was playing a game or wasn't playing a game,when I use "Win + Alt + R"or use "Win + G" to capture, it always showing "目前 法进行录制,请稍后再试". ___ [Translation - "Cannot record now,...
  10. Game Bar Does Not Record my voice during party chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar Does Not Record my voice during party chat: Hardware Game Bar Version: 1.43.26001.0 Xbox Console Companion Version: 48.55.30001.0 Console: Xbox One Xbox One Controller with Turtle Beach Headset Game: Halo 5: Guardians PC: Windows 10 Pro...