Game Bar sound recording issue while screen recording

Discus and support Game Bar sound recording issue while screen recording in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I have a issue with Xbox Game Bar sound recording while screen recording. I did a screen recording (including the sound recording), the recorded... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by amitk94, Jun 21, 2020.

1. amitk94
    amitk94 Guest

Hi,

I have a issue with Xbox Game Bar sound recording while screen recording. I did a screen recording (including the sound recording), the recorded video was awesome but the recorded sound doesn't sounds well. When playing the recording, for the first 30 minutes
    or something the sound was very clear but after that there was a noise (I recorded the video in very calm environment) in the background like an echo with unclear sound and after that the sound became very low like coming from distant although my volume level
    was at 100%. I couldn't hear the sound properly. This is not the case with just one video in fact, its the issue with all the recordings.

Please help me fix this.

Thank you.

:)

amitk94, Jun 21, 2020
  2. Vannec Win User

Disturbing messages from Xbox app

I think, during your trial to record, you may have hit the win+G button while a chrome window was active. This tells game bar to identify that app as a recordable game.

The reason why the messages persisted after you logged out is because the xbox app is searate from game bar--the feature that records the screen.
  3. SunshyingWaung Win User

Xbox game bar screen recorder

You mean you physically leave the PC or close the recorded app? As for as I know, game bar has a time limitation and the maximum recording length is 4-hour. You can check it under game settings. If it stops recording while not exceeding the maximum time
    limit, maybe you can try some other desktop screen recorder like
    RecMaster
  4. Prakhar_Khare Win User

Screen record with windows 10xbox

Hi Mike,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while recording screen on a multiple monitor setup. For better understanding of the issue, please respond to the questions below:

1. Are you using Game bar to record the screen?
    2. Were you able to record the screen previously?
    3. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the article
    Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10
    and check if that helps.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the results of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator
  5. XxXDragonLordXxX Win User

XBOX Game Bar for PC Not Working right

Non of that helped the first time you suggested it. i have no problem bring the game bar up, the problem i have is getting it to record.

I hit windows+G game bar pops up, i hit record it lags my screen and does not record.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

the game bar while recording

Hi SHNIDER,

Thank you for coming to the forums. Are you referring to hiding the task bar at the bottom of the screen where notifications appear as well?

I'm not sure if you can hide the task bar completely but you can toggle it so that it disappears unless you scroll your mouse over it. You can also manage other taskbar settings by following these steps:

1. Right-click on an empty area of the taskbar. (If you're in tablet mode, hold a finger on the taskbar).
    2. Click taskbar settings.
    3. Toggle Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode to on. (You can also do the same for tablet mode).

I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Game Bar sound recording issue while screen recording - Similar Threads - Game Bar sound

2. Duplicated sound at Xbox Game Bar

in XboX Insiders
    Duplicated sound at Xbox Game Bar: When I entered a party at the Xbox Game Bar the people in there could hear themselves duplicated in my audio, with headphones, and i could hear them normally, and only happens on the XGB, cause on...
  3. game bar causing weird sounds coming from my mic

in XBoX on Windows
    game bar causing weird sounds coming from my mic: Hello! I always talk to my friends on Xbox while I am on pc. It was fine up until recently. Every time i join a Xbox party on my pc, my mic creates a weird wind sound is what they said, on discord...
  4. Xbox game bar blocks all sound other than party chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar blocks all sound other than party chat: Hi, I have been trying to play fortnite on PC with my friends on Xbox, however when we use the xbox party chat it shuts all my other sounds off. So I can't hear my game or my music, I have to...
  5. Game Bar sound recording issue while screen recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar sound recording issue while screen recording: Hi, I have a issue with Xbox Game Bar sound recording while screen recording. I did a screen recording (including the sound recording), the recorded video was awesome but the recorded sound...
  6. Mi microfono suena mal en Xbox Game Bar[My microphone sounds bad on Xbox Game Bar]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mi microfono suena mal en Xbox Game Bar[My microphone sounds bad on Xbox Game Bar]: Buenas, tengo un problema cuando quiero grabar con xbox game bar mi microfono suena como si estuviera con filtros, no se escucha tan claro y nitido, pero solo en xbox porque cuando grabo con Obs...
  7. game bar does not recording audio correctly while recording both desktop and microphone sound

in XBoX on Windows
    game bar does not recording audio correctly while recording both desktop and microphone sound: hello, i used x-box 'record this' option for a few times and had a problem that it didn't record both desktop sound and my microphone properly. it can records desktop sound like my game sound...
  8. some sounds not captured when recording sekiro shadows die twice from xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    some sounds not captured when recording sekiro shadows die twice from xbox game bar: in windows 10 i have this xbox game bar which lets you capture footage of your game. but when i finished recording and played it back i noticed that sounds like the deathblow/running/ enemy noises...
  9. Mic being really quiet in xbox game bar and when in the "Sound" section of settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Mic being really quiet in xbox game bar and when in the "Sound" section of settings: I was on xbox game bar playing with my friend and he said my mic was really quiet even though its where i usually keep the microphone piece (quiet close) and it usually is normal. but my mic only...
  10. Windows Game Bar Starts Muted and Doesn't Record All Computer Sounds

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Starts Muted and Doesn't Record All Computer Sounds: Hi there, Some game bar settings are being ignored and I'm not sure where to start. Firstly, my microphone is set to "turn on by default when I record" but ever time I start recording, my mic is...