Game Bar won't stay open

Discus and support Game Bar won't stay open in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, I am having trouble keeping my game bar open. It is an essential part of my productivity with whatever I'm doing, whether it be playing games or... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ADHDBoi, Aug 1, 2022.

1. ADHDBoi
    ADHDBoi Guest

Game Bar won't stay open

Hi, I am having trouble keeping my game bar open. It is an essential part of my productivity with whatever I'm doing, whether it be playing games or watching a show. I do Win+G and it opens, but a short second afterward, it closes. I have repaired it and reset it and that didn't work. My computer is running on windows 11.

:)

ADHDBoi, Aug 1, 2022
  2. NoPawse Win User

Game Bar won't register EAC-enabled Halo Reach as a game for recording the last 30 seconds

hiya,

Sometimes the size of a window won't be compatible with the game bar and it will keep the gamebar from opening, are you able to open up the game bar? Or will it just not load?

cheers,

-NP
  3. ViktorStojq Win User

My Xbox Game Bar won't open

The reason why I cannot do this is because my xBox Games Bar won't even open. Yes, I'm well aware that I could deinstall my captures but I cannot open the Game Bar when I'm playing a game. That is my question, how to fix that?
  4. ToneyJxska Win User

actualiza tu consola, verifica el espacio disponible
  5. Sayann X Win User

Hello, did you check if you didn't have an update on hold? that may be the reason.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Xbox Game bar won't open with the shortcut

Alright. This will be the last resort.

1. Win + R then type "regedit" then follow the steps below:

Click the dropdown option of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE_ > SOFTWARE > Policies > Microsoft > Windows.

2. Choose "GameDVR" from the right panel then change "AllowGameDVR" to 1.

If you can't see the "GameDVR" folder, kindly right-click then click "New" then

If there isn't one, you have to do this:

Right-click the empty area, choose "New" and then "Key", please choose the name "GameDVR". Once done, click the folder then right-click again click "New" then choose "DWORD", name it to "AllowGameDVR" then double click, you'll see a new window, please set it to 1.

After that follow the steps below:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER > System > GameConfigStore

Double click "GameDVR_Enabled" and change it to 1.

Restart your PC after making the changes then check if you can now turn it on via the Xbox Game Bar setting.
Thema:

Game Bar won't stay open

1. Game Bar won't stay open - Similar Threads - Game Bar won't

2. Xbox game bar won't turn on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar won't turn on.: The key combination Win+G does not work. Through the "settings" - "games" the on / off slider is constantly reset. I tried in the registry to correct the value 0 to 1 in the "AppCaptureEnabled"...
  3. Opening Game Bar Covers Whole Screen including the area to record and won't close

in XBoX on Consoles
    Opening Game Bar Covers Whole Screen including the area to record and won't close: When I use Windows G to open game bar the capture widget covers the entire screen I can't close it. I restarted and but whenever I do Windows G it covers the whole screen. I can select record but...
  4. Xbox Game Bar won't let me record or take screenshots, the icons are grayed-out in the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar won't let me record or take screenshots, the icons are grayed-out in the...: Title. I just need to upload a video of a minor bug in Gang Beasts to my email so I can send it to the developers. However, grayed-out icons mean I cannot record my screen. Even though I'm sure...
  5. My recordings won't show up (Game Bar)

in XBoX Accessibility
    My recordings won't show up (Game Bar): Hello! Is there a way I can fix this? My recordings won't appear, but I can still see them in the "Captures" folder [img] 04bf7402-0727-42fd-b7ba-1595e6f30bc6
  6. XBOX Game Bar Won't Open in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Game Bar Won't Open in Minecraft: After installing Minecraft on my computer, I tried to open xbox game bar in full screen but it wasn't opening in full screen, it was causing problems in Xbox Game Bar, when I scrolled through the...
  7. Xbox Game bar won't open with the shortcut

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game bar won't open with the shortcut: I recently did a bit of modification and updates to my PC because I was trying to optimize my PC of some games but that's besides the point, I won't let me open game bar with the shortcut I...
  8. Xbox game bar won't pick up microphone during recordings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar won't pick up microphone during recordings: I'm having troubles with xbox game bar's "record last 30 seconds" system, My microphone clearly works over discord and even in xbox parties over the app so I'm entirely lost on why it won't pick...
  9. Xbox Game bar: Microphone audio won't go through unless I'm screaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game bar: Microphone audio won't go through unless I'm screaming: The issue I'm encountering is explained in the title of this post. It began happening after I shutdown my laptop, moved to another place and opened it up again while also lowering the sound for...
  10. Xbox Game Bar Won't Let Me Use My Microphone.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Won't Let Me Use My Microphone.: I've seen some other people talk about this problem as well so I know I'm not the only person with this issue. But basically I can't use my microphone when I record a game. I've been trying to...