Game Bar/Xbox App not Showing Game

Discus and support Game Bar/Xbox App not Showing Game in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I play on PC, and for a long time, ever since I got my PC, close to a year now, it showed what game I'm playing, on Game Bar and Xbox App. But for... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ap3x_lambo, Oct 14, 2021.

1. Game Bar/Xbox App not Showing Game

So I play on PC, and for a long time, ever since I got my PC, close to a year now, it showed what game I'm playing, on Game Bar and Xbox App. But for around 4 days now, it hasn't. I've tried restarting my PC and it doesn't work. Help, please.

submitted by /u/ap3x_lambo
    [link] [comments]

/u/ap3x_lambo, Oct 14, 2021
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox Game Bar to record

If you're referring to the Xbox Game Bar on PC, it saves to your hard drive as default. If you go to the Settings app on your PC, click on 'Gaming', and then on the side bar, click on 'Captures'. That will show you where the Xbox Game Bar recordings and
    screenshots are stored.
  3. Ledtherebelight Win User

XBox Game Bar Audio Mixer

Hi Dan,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

That's pretty odd that the volume adjustments for other apps have disappeared from the Game Bar. What apps did you normally use this feature with and are those apps currently open and running? Have you checked in the Microsoft Store for any updates to the
    Game Bar? Or checked for any new updates to Windows?

If everything is up to date, and if the apps that worked before are running in the background, but you cannot adjust the volume for those apps through the Game Bar, then it may be best to restart Game Bar.

1. Close the game or app.
    2. In the search box on the Windows taskbar, type Task Manager, and then select it.
    3. In Task Manager, select More details.
    4. In the list of running processes, select the Broadcast bar server (bcastdvr.exe) process (if it's still there), and then select
      End task.
    5. Restart your game or app and check the Game Bar again.

Let us know if this helps!
    I've used Ziggo Go, Firefox, Chrome. (They are running now, but don't show up). It also used to showed some other apps, but I don't remember which ones.

Game bar and Windows are up to date.

I can't find the bcastdvr.exe process, closed other game bar processes, but didn't solve anything.
  4. BenBlethyn Win User

Xbox Party via Xbox Game Bar on PC, party voice chat mic detection issue

Hi,

Unfortunately that is not the problem, and hasn't helped with changing the Xbox game bar app through which the xbox party is hosted.

The error message is still showing despite uninstalling the xbox app,

Any further help will be appreciated,

Ben
  5. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Can't Upload Screenshots or Video Clips

Hi,

i believe in order to upload a screenshot to xbox you need to capture it with the xbox game bar then upload it through the xbox companion app and then it should show on your xbox profile
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

How to Show yourself online or Offline on PC ..

Hi,

While it can be done via the companion app, the quickest way is via the Windows Game Bar via
    Xbox Social. You can access the Game Bar in either of two ways:

With an Xbox controller attached to the PC, access the Game Bar by pressing the Xbox button.

Without a controller via the keyboard, you can access it by holding down the
    Windows Key
    and pressing G on the keyboard.

Depending on how the Game Bar is set up on the PC a number of Windows will be displayed. Showing as Online or Offline is available in the
    Xbox Social window. To configure the game bar to your liking, press the
    Overlay Menu, next to the time. This will allow you to change what Windows of the Game Bar are displayed.

Full information including a tutorial video can be found here: Customize Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10
Thema:

Game Bar/Xbox App not Showing Game

1. Game Bar/Xbox App not Showing Game - Similar Threads - Game Bar App

2. cant sign into xbox game bar. "invalid JSON string"

in XBoX on Windows
    cant sign into xbox game bar. "invalid JSON string": as the title says, i cant sign into the game bar. wont. nuh uh. not at all. tried everything i've found on here and it wont work.
  3. Can't sign-in to xbox app and xbox game bar for pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign-in to xbox app and xbox game bar for pc: I'm trying to sign into my account on the Xbox app and the xbox gamebar for PC. Every time I click "sign-in" the window opens and then immediately closes. 3da73550-4e71-47b5-809d-4ac1f6e50e85
  4. Cannot log into Xbox game bar or Xbox app on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log into Xbox game bar or Xbox app on pc: I used to be able to use the xbox game pass pc a few months ago and it stopped working. when i click sign in it doesnt sign me in it just says sign in again. Also nothing on the app loads it just...
  5. im getting kicked from xbox game bar and xbox companion app partys

in XBoX on Consoles
    im getting kicked from xbox game bar and xbox companion app partys: I have tried countless things to fix this its not my router I've reset that thing about 100 times the past week i keep getting terredo problems when i check Xbox networking but click fix this it...
  6. PC: Can't sign in on xbox app, microsoft store, or game bar.

in XBoX on Consoles
    PC: Can't sign in on xbox app, microsoft store, or game bar.: I have run through all the troubleshooting options at this point and don't know what else to do. When I try to log in, I get "You need internet for this". The internet connection is working fine...
  7. Xbox Game Bar unable to launch when pressing Win+G it says u'll need a new app for this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar unable to launch when pressing Win+G it says u'll need a new app for this...: Ok, so recently Xbox Game Bar stop working due to me not being able to access the apps settings so i cant use Xbox Game Bar, also i now CANT ACCEPT INVITES TO GAMES, if there is a a solution plz...
  8. No longer able to sign into any Xbox app or game bar since changing alias email

in XBoX Accessibility
    No longer able to sign into any Xbox app or game bar since changing alias email: I've been expieriencing this problem for over a week now and everything I have tried has failed to work. I have tried reinstalling the xbox apps via powershell AND the MS website, I have tried...
  9. Party Chat through Xbox Companion App/Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Party Chat through Xbox Companion App/Game Bar: Problem: I recently purchased a Shure sm7b mic, cloud lifter, and goXLR mixer and set up a new PC to split game audio from party chat audio because I stream from an xbox one console through a...
  10. Recent players list Game Bar and Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Recent players list Game Bar and Xbox App: Recent players list is not showing up on the Game Bar nor in the Xbox App on my main gamertag. But on an alternative account I have, recent players list is there.. Why? Is it possible to...