Game broken!

Discus and support Game broken! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. Today I have been playing Skyrim and suddenly my xbox 360 started to go berserk and it created this huge scratch on my CD. Now it won't work,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OrchideeGrad913, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Game broken!

Hello. Today I have been playing Skyrim and suddenly my xbox 360 started to go berserk and it created this huge scratch on my CD. Now it won't work, I've tried everything and it doesn't help. Is there any way to make it work without buying a new copy of
    the game?

Please and thanks NYX

:)

OrchideeGrad913, Feb 24, 2014
  2. meweavy
    meweavy Guest
    Skyrim Remastered Xbox One

Is this game broken?
    I read that an update broke the game,crashes etc?
    I was thinking about picking it up but if it's broken I won't bother.

meweavy, Feb 24, 2014
  3. Broken Game

You could always take a bunch of your old games to gamestop and trade them in towards a new copy.

xXdefiant oneXx, Feb 24, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Game broken!

Is it a circle scratch? If so then that means that the console was moved while it was on. Also, if the console is standing on end I would recommend laying it down.

The only thing you can try here is to borrow a copy from a friend and install it to your hard drive. That way you'll only need to have your disc in your drive to confirm you own it.

onyxishere, Feb 24, 2014
  5. Shadowvegas Win User

BF3 - Cheating?

haven't played in almost 3 months. don't miss it a bit. broken game, broken servers, broken code. this game is full of broken ambitions. "BAD LUCK" doesn't belong in a game to cover poor design.
  6. ipathvvv Win User

Battlefield 4 not working on 360

its a broken game, made by a broken company.
  7. Mexicola1984 Win User

Assassins Creed 3 patch due to fix multiple SP and MP issues.

Another broken game eh? Shame that all "broken" games are not held to the same standard.
  8. Shadowvegas Win User

3oo hours in my take.

BF3 was a huge backstep in game play for the BF series.... broken idea result in broken games.
  9. ZeroRedux Win User

NEW IDEAS, NEW RUMORS, NEW FACTS, PUT THEM ALL HERE

So they want us to spend more money on their broken game so they can fix their broken game?
Thema:

Game broken!

1. Game broken! - Similar Threads - Game broken

2. Xbox Notifications Broken; Unable to receive game or party invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Notifications Broken; Unable to receive game or party invites: I recently stopped receiving most notifications, such as invites to games and party chat invites tried a few of the "normal" fixes like restarting console, power cicling, reset network, settings,...
  3. Game pass remote downloads broken again,installation failed happening again after 3 days of...

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass remote downloads broken again,installation failed happening again after 3 days of...: A weird pattern is emerging here. I’ve been downloading games to my Xbox last few weeks to test how it is working and it’s working for 3 days fine and then breaks again. Weirdly I knew it would...
  4. Broken game Cyberset will not give updates

in XBoX Accessibility
    Broken game Cyberset will not give updates: Hello I have been gaming for a long time. Cybersteps Onigiri for xbow one is broke there are to many game glitches hair glitches face glithes clothing glitches and now portal glitches What do we...
  5. Game streaming in Australia.. BROKEN due to server testing locations

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming in Australia.. BROKEN due to server testing locations: Please fix your testing servers to be local. Game streaming will never work if the test are not localised to the country you live in. Honestly this should be something simple.. If Aussies wanna...
  6. Games with Gold: Batman the complete Season seems broken for me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold: Batman the complete Season seems broken for me.: Hi there, it appears that i cannot download the complete Season of Telltales Batman thats currently available for Games with Gold, i'm quite sure it has to do with the fact that i - a looooooong...
  7. So my xbox is having an issue with game disc no my disc tray is not broken it works just...

in XboX Insiders
    So my xbox is having an issue with game disc no my disc tray is not broken it works just...: Any fixes on this in the beta update or am I screwed? Or should ai just leave the program again? submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  8. Game crash has broken my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game crash has broken my Xbox: I recently started playing pubg again after an extended break.it's basically the only game I play, when I do game, I know it has its gameplay issues and crashed and know very well how frustrating...
  9. PC game store is broken

in XBoX on Windows
    PC game store is broken: i was playing vampyr (game pass game), then it crashed and (together with other games) wont launch again. i reinstalled: xbox companion app, xbox beta app, microsoft store, vampyr itself. after...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Broken?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Broken?: Hey there, For the past couple of days now I have been unable for my PC or Xbox to recognise my Xbox ultimate subscription. EA Games works fine so not a credit card issue and Microsoft...