Game broken!

Discus and support Game broken! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. Today I have been playing Skyrim and suddenly my xbox 360 started to go berserk and it created this huge scratch on my CD. Now it won't work,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OrchideeGrad913, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Game broken!

Hello. Today I have been playing Skyrim and suddenly my xbox 360 started to go berserk and it created this huge scratch on my CD. Now it won't work, I've tried everything and it doesn't help. Is there any way to make it work without buying a new copy of
    the game?

Please and thanks NYX

:)

OrchideeGrad913, Feb 24, 2014
  2. meweavy
    meweavy Guest
    Skyrim Remastered Xbox One

Is this game broken?
    I read that an update broke the game,crashes etc?
    I was thinking about picking it up but if it's broken I won't bother.

meweavy, Feb 24, 2014
  3. Broken Game

You could always take a bunch of your old games to gamestop and trade them in towards a new copy.

xXdefiant oneXx, Feb 24, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Game broken!

Is it a circle scratch? If so then that means that the console was moved while it was on. Also, if the console is standing on end I would recommend laying it down.

The only thing you can try here is to borrow a copy from a friend and install it to your hard drive. That way you'll only need to have your disc in your drive to confirm you own it.

onyxishere, Feb 24, 2014
  5. Shadowvegas Win User

BF3 - Cheating?

haven't played in almost 3 months. don't miss it a bit. broken game, broken servers, broken code. this game is full of broken ambitions. "BAD LUCK" doesn't belong in a game to cover poor design.
  6. ipathvvv Win User

Battlefield 4 not working on 360

its a broken game, made by a broken company.
  7. Mexicola1984 Win User

Assassins Creed 3 patch due to fix multiple SP and MP issues.

Another broken game eh? Shame that all "broken" games are not held to the same standard.
  8. Shadowvegas Win User

3oo hours in my take.

BF3 was a huge backstep in game play for the BF series.... broken idea result in broken games.
  9. cetmonkey44 Win User

Broken achievement or broken game?

Thema:

Game broken!

1. Game broken! - Similar Threads - Game broken

2. REALLY STILL BROKEN-Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Install Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154

in XBoX on Windows
    REALLY STILL BROKEN-Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Install Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154: Hi All, This is my 3rd attempt to get this issue resolved. First off, I appreciate everyone who has offered help on my previous two threads. However, this does not appear to be my PC. As stated...
  3. STILL BROKEN-Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Inistall Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154

in XBoX on Windows
    STILL BROKEN-Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Inistall Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154: Hi, I STILL cannot install Metro Exodus for Windows using Xbox Beta App nor the Microsoft Store. I am STILL getting error code 0x80040154. I had someone reply to my initial post about this issue...
  4. has the latest update broken game streaming for anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    has the latest update broken game streaming for anyone else?: For me its done somthig strange, either that or my x network port is screwed. Game streaming tests either give all red crosses, a few ticks, or all ticks and its changing every time i run a test...
  5. Games with broken achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with broken achievements: My experience has been that when an achievement doesn't pop it's due to the following; 33% Cache needs cleared (hard reset) 33% Haven't actually met the requirements 33% Notifications are set...
  6. Internet data statistics totally broken. I just download 9gb patch for friday 13 game, far...

in XboX Insiders
    Internet data statistics totally broken. I just download 9gb patch for friday 13 game, far...: [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]
  7. Game Pass (PC) Downloads Broken

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass (PC) Downloads Broken: Have stopped and restarted a download of Forza Horizon 4, selecting same installation drive each time I restarted and it would find the data and continue no problem. Now, when I try and download...
  8. Games with Gold INSIDE page broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold INSIDE page broken: I went to download INSIDE for free from this month's games with gold deals but every time I select the game to take me to its store page it always breaks, even if I search the game manually the...
  9. How to eject a Game-Disc when you eject button is broken?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to eject a Game-Disc when you eject button is broken?: The eject button is broken, is there any other way to eject it through Softwere / through some command? 11d5edc3-7e7f-4763-958a-8f12ee11ad51
  10. Game Bar broken after resetting through advance options from Apps & features

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Bar broken after resetting through advance options from Apps & features: Why would Microsoft even allow this to happen if it just breaks the app? I can no longer use it after resetting. Now every time I do W+G it says "You'll need a new app to open this...