Game Captures

Discus and support Game Captures in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Not long ago I upgraded my Xbox. After a week or so I went to watch some of my old clips and there were only 13 captures when I had 50-60. Figured I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TAIL0RED, Mar 14, 2019.

1. TAIL0RED
    TAIL0RED Guest

Game Captures

Not long ago I upgraded my Xbox. After a week or so I went to watch some of my old clips and there were only 13 captures when I had 50-60. Figured I just hadn't uploaded certain captures so plugged my old Xbox in and had a look on there, but nope, most have
    disappeared.

I was reading something about an auto delete? Super annoying because I have never had this issue before and those clips are dated back 1-2 years!

Any way to retrieve those old captures? Or are they gone forever?

:)

TAIL0RED, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Thorbjørn Jensen Win User

Streaming Via Twitch

3. Destructored18 Win User

Game Capture

Thanks, I wanted to buy an aver media game capture, with hdmi cable.... onyx, the streaming on Xbox One is only for a few minutes.... Thanks for answer... Thunder, then i can buy this game capture and using it on my xbox 360 and after i can use it on Xbox
    One? Are you sure? Thanks a lot
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Game Capture

5. Vision Verrify Win User

Game Capture

Hey Destructored18,

That post of mine with the Capture Card (HD PVR) is an example that will NOT be supported on the Xbox One.

If you want to know if they will make a supported version of it, I do suggest to
    contact the manufacturer. they are able to provide you with that information.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Game Capture

If I remember correctly, Xbox One will have built in streaming capability. This means that you'll be able to record gameplay and upload it directly to your youtube account.
Thema:

Game Captures

1. Game Captures - Similar Threads - Game Captures

2. My Xbox app game captures aren't loading

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox app game captures aren't loading: On the Xbox app on my computer, I try to watch one of my captures, but it doesn't load. When i go to my friends captures on the app it says "unsupported video type or invalid file path." What do i...
  3. Use webcam on game capture?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Use webcam on game capture?: Can you use a webcam on the 'xbox one' game capture feature? (NOT for live streaming just for game capture) 6368680d-7ed5-4d81-bb01-ae170aa4b14a
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Not Allowing Game Capture With Any Streaming Software

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Not Allowing Game Capture With Any Streaming Software: Hi my name is Steven (ElusiveNerd) and I am a partnered streamer for mixer.com and as I have been playing a lot of forza I have began to stream it. The game will not allow game capture on any...
  5. Game Captures is Glitched

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Captures is Glitched: When I record a game clip, it only records about 5 seconds instead of 15, 30, 45, etc. The video also comes with no audio. This has been happening to me for a while now, as late as November. It...
  6. Unable to capture screenshots or game clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to capture screenshots or game clips: So, I'm having trouble capturing screenshots/game clips on an Xbox One X. The menu tab doesn't physically give me the option to press X or Y to take a capture. The thing is that it was working...
  7. Xbox app game captures not recording properly

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app game captures not recording properly: Most of my attempted recordings from the Xbox app game DVR are audio recordings and a still image of a random point of the game. Rarely it will record a full video with audio. Does anyone know a...
  8. Xbox game DVR on windows 10. Can I upload captures that were caught from 3rd party software?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game DVR on windows 10. Can I upload captures that were caught from 3rd party software?: I use a third party software to capture footage of my games and have it save to the same folder that my Xbox game captures are saved to, and would like to upload them my xbox live account to share...
  9. Win + G and win + ALT + R for game captures are not working in some games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Win + G and win + ALT + R for game captures are not working in some games?: When I enter the game, I do not receive any results when I press win + R. 36511994-1271-439a-9755-048197803344
  10. 0x80bd003c - Format HDD to NTFS to use for Xbox game captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x80bd003c - Format HDD to NTFS to use for Xbox game captures: Ive been trying to set up a USB 3 HDD to store game captures on my Xbox one and keep getting the error message: “First format this drive on your PC. To capture game clips and screen shots...