Game Captures

Discus and support Game Captures in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I capture a clip I get the notofication the clip captured. When the game is finished i go to check the clip but it doesnt show. I have a lot of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ba7man247, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Ba7man247
    Ba7man247 Guest

Game Captures

When I capture a clip I get the notofication the clip captured. When the game is finished i go to check the clip but it doesnt show. I have a lot of storage and no other apps except the stock apps are being used.

:)

Ba7man247, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Cannot take screenshots

Try going into Settings, Preferences, and then Capture & Share.

From there check to see if under Capture in the first block that says, "Allow game captures", and see if it either shows: "Captures by me or games" or "Capture by me."

If it says, "Don't capture", then change it to either one of the other two options.
  3. Thorbjørn Jensen Win User

Streaming Via Twitch

4. Destructored18 Win User

Game Capture

Thanks, I wanted to buy an aver media game capture, with hdmi cable.... onyx, the streaming on Xbox One is only for a few minutes.... Thanks for answer... Thunder, then i can buy this game capture and using it on my xbox 360 and after i can use it on Xbox
    One? Are you sure? Thanks a lot
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Game Capture

6. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Game capture

Sadly that's a question none of is cam answer. We can speculate though I guess. It's a feature I know a few people have requested now. I guess I understand the drive to be more focused to mixer though.
Thema:

Game Captures

1. Game Captures - Similar Threads - Game Captures

2. Game capture playback issues......

in XboX Insiders
    Game capture playback issues......: Since the update(Alpha) anytime I do a video capture of a game on playback its going really slow....like literally frame by frame slow....anyone else having this issue? submitted by /u/psiguy6...
  3. Xbox Game Captures too short

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Captures too short: When I clip a part of my game the clip ends up being around 4-6 seconds long, instead of the set 30. How do I fix this? I’ve missed multiple clips due to them not capturing correctly....
  4. Xbox Game Bar captures not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar captures not working: I'm having trouble with taking clips with the Xbox Game Bar, but particularly with Fortnite. Whenever I try to take a capture only the game audio plays and the video is just a still image of...
  5. Internal storage limit for game captures?

in XboX Insiders
    Internal storage limit for game captures?: Have noticed my recorded clips that I save to my internal drive are no longer there. Only my clips from the past month is but everything before hand is gone. Is there a limit to how many...
  6. Game Bar captures folder missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar captures folder missing: So I want to record games with the game bar, but I dont want it to capture to my OS drive. I know how to change the location of the captures folder and all that, but the problem is there is no,...
  7. Xbox Game Bar Capturing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Capturing: I recorded clips in a game and it clipped and when I watched the clip it showed a picture and game audio and thats it. I dont know why it didnt record a video of gameplay....
  8. Game capture menu is inaccessible.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game capture menu is inaccessible.: Hello everyone, I've got a problem with my game capture options. Here's what's supposed to happen: 1. Press Home button to bring up Home menu. 2. Press View button to bring up Capture menu. 3....
  9. Game capture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game capture: Will there ever be a capture feature where you can directly record to YouTube or live stream through it? In the xbox one and xbox scarlet aad37c83-babe-4487-839a-c19079cf9617
  10. my xbox capture (game DVR?) wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox capture (game DVR?) wont work: as the title suggests my xbox capture wont work and when it does it forces me into the "record what happened" screen and i cant back out of it! and its on because i checked numerous times and its...