Game captures

Discus and support Game captures in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi so i am trying to delete some of my game captures but the problem is when i try to delete it they just show back up again im on xbox series s btw... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PingSpoofer8170, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Game captures

Hi so i am trying to delete some of my game captures but the problem is when i try to delete it they just show back up again im on xbox series s btw please help

:)

PingSpoofer8170, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Cannot take screenshots

Try going into Settings, Preferences, and then Capture & Share.

From there check to see if under Capture in the first block that says, "Allow game captures", and see if it either shows: "Captures by me or games" or "Capture by me."

If it says, "Don't capture", then change it to either one of the other two options.
  3. Thorbjørn Jensen Win User

Streaming Via Twitch

4. KaiChandan Win User

Video Clips on Xbox One S

Here are my settings:

allow game captures: captures by me

record what happened: 5 minutes

automatically upload: captures by me

game clip resolution: 720p SDR

Capture location: internal
  5. rhysedwards2 Win User

Xbox clips not working

Captured by me or games, 30 seconds, Captured by me or games, 1080p SDR, internal
  6. BBG JASSEL Win User

Xbox clips not working

idk what a program insader is
    Let's try this

Go to "settings - Preferences - Capture & share - Allow game captures" Make sure the captures are turned on

"captured by me" - they will record and upload captured clips directly from you

"captured by me or games" - the game can make screenshots on its own

I hope this will solve your problem if so let me know and I will continue to support you until I find answers

--
Thema:

Game captures

1. Game captures - Similar Threads - Game captures

2. Can't find my game captures on Xbox one profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my game captures on Xbox one profile: I have a sinking feeling this might be a shot in the dark but I have to try because this has really been upsetting me. My Xbox One died over a year ago and I had given up on trying to fix it (it...
  3. Game Captures cut to 5-8 seconds, desperate for help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Captures cut to 5-8 seconds, desperate for help: I have a Gears 5 Xbox One X, and no matter what i record, my Game Capture is only 5-8 seconds long. No matter what i change (resolution, duration, storage, factory resetting xbox), it only ends up...
  4. Captures and game dvr

in XBoX Accessibility
    Captures and game dvr: I need help with my captures on XBOX ONE, they are only clipping 5-20 seconds instead of 28 I have factory reset my console twice deleted all of my clips and almost all of my games (only have 2)...
  5. Has there been any word about HDR making game captures dark and a fix for it yet???

in XboX Insiders
    Has there been any word about HDR making game captures dark and a fix for it yet???: Any word??? submitted by /u/psiguy6 [link] [comments]
  6. Game capture problems persist, not possible to use any other then 4k HDR!!

in XboX Insiders
    Game capture problems persist, not possible to use any other then 4k HDR!!: I left the preview program over 2 months ago however I was reporting this while in the program and its still an on going problem. I can not use any capture settings other then 4k HDR (my Consoles...
  7. Game captures

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game captures: I was wondering why the recording times for clips is so short now. Why were the 2 minute and 3 minute recording options taken away. I just find it really unnecessary. Im trying to get my friend...
  8. It is posibble to record a capture with the sound of the game group included?

in XBoX on Consoles
    It is posibble to record a capture with the sound of the game group included?: When i use the funcion Capture in the console, the video just has the sound of the game, not the sound of the voices in the party or the sound of the group 0535119a-0118-4a84-9b6f-31dc8e3369d1
  9. Xbox omega update changed ability to capture game chat audio on twitch!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox omega update changed ability to capture game chat audio on twitch!: I am a twitch streamer on the Series X. For a long time, my game chat audio was included in my twitch stream without a capture card or having to be in an Xbox party... however, a few days ago this...
  10. Problem with Xbox Series X Game Capture

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Xbox Series X Game Capture: When I purchased my current series x, as well as when I had my original Xbox one, I was able to record a 1080p game capture for a maximum length of 2 minutes. That option is no longer available,...