Game card giving error message

Discus and support Game card giving error message in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased an xbox gift card and it is giving me a message saying code not found. c6d63ff0-ef17-4eb5-bb35-cd46a983d25d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Denimthegoat739, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Game card giving error message

I purchased an xbox gift card and it is giving me a message saying code not found.

:)

Denimthegoat739, Oct 28, 2019
  2. MKDeed Win User

Hi Denimthegoat739

I know you probably have done this but have you checked to see if you have got every single character right.

If you have done this then i suggest you go to xbox support https://support.xbox.com/en-gb and ask them for further information on what to do.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox live gold

Actually a prepaid card would overwrite a trial card. Does it give you an error code when you receive the error message?
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

hello, can use cc for msp

You've tried three different cards with the Xbox console and they all give you this same error? Is there an error code you get with this message?
  5. Bold Barristan Win User

Insert Credit Card?!

Did Xbox Live give you an Error Code or message when you tried to add the credit card? Giving us more information helps us help you.
  6. Burdstheword93 Win User

status code 8382012d

i got the same error when i try to add a new card to the payment options. i have to put in all the info then when i click done it gives me the error message
Thema:

1. Game card giving error message - Similar Threads - Game card giving

2. buy games on xbox through pakistani credit/debit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    buy games on xbox through pakistani credit/debit card: Hey I live in pakistan i cannot change location to pakistan and use my credit/debit cards for purchasing stuff on xbox store But on my mobile i can change location to pakistan on xbox site so...
  3. Games e gift carda[Games e gift cards]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Games e gift carda[Games e gift cards]: Ola, eu tenho uma dúvida e espero uma resposta..... Se eu tenho 2 gift cards de 30 reais, (que eu ganho com Microsoft rewards) eu consigo comprar um jogo de 50 reais? E se consigo, o que...
  4. Pagar Game Pass com cartão presente[Translation-Pay Game Pass with gift card]

in XBoX on Windows
    Pagar Game Pass com cartão presente[Translation-Pay Game Pass with gift card]: Olá, eu não tenho cartão de crédito por escolha própria, assinei o gamepass e agora o serviço ta cortado, coloquei 50 reais para debitar automaticamente da conta, mas o site não reconhece como...
  5. Xbox game pass still charging me on my credit card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass still charging me on my credit card: Xbox game pass still charging me on my credit card 2 months ago I subscribed to the xbox game pass and made sure to cancel the automatic billing, but now for some reason it has been activated...
  6. I purchased the game pass, they charged my card but it was not activated

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased the game pass, they charged my card but it was not activated: Hello, today (16/11/2019) I made the purchase of xbox Game Pass with my card, the charge was made, however, on the microsoft website and xbox (beta) it appears as if I had not bought anything....
  7. Eternal card game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Eternal card game: Im trying to launch the game...it just blinks and goes back home error code 0x80073cf1 9260fbab-f079-4987-af35-2e491b7de5e6
  8. How to use multiple Visa cards to purchase a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use multiple Visa cards to purchase a game?: Hello. I am trying to purchase Madden NFL 20 using my two Visa cards. However, my Xbox will not let me use both of them. Is there any way I could use both cards to buy the game?...
  9. why cant i just use my Microsoft credit to buy game pass i don't want to give you my card ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant i just use my Microsoft credit to buy game pass i don't want to give you my card ...: so very very unimpressed with this format why cant i just use my Microsoft credit to pay for game pass like i do for everything else is there a reason beyond it being convenient to some why do you...
  10. Bought Black Ops 3 with gift cards, took money but didn't give me game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Black Ops 3 with gift cards, took money but didn't give me game: I was really excited to buy Black Ops 3 with my gift card money. I went to buy it for $52.04 on the Xbox store, and it comes up as an error message, saying "Something went wrong." I figured it was...