game card

Discus and support game card in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi my name is Kelvin james i have a idea, how about if you all could create a top up card that you can add money for your console so it can be used... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KelvinJames1, Oct 8, 2019.

1. KelvinJames1
    KelvinJames1 Guest

game card

hi my name is Kelvin james i have a idea, how about if you all could create a top up card that you can add money for your console so it can be used around the world to buy games membership game pass or whatever ,so this could help gamers who can afford
    a credit card , it will be so nice to open the new Xbox and the card with all the information you need to use this idea

:)

KelvinJames1, Oct 8, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

game card

3. blueamcat Win User

Game pass

Game pass cards are not gift cards. So no, you'll need an Xbox Gift card to buy in game items. :)
  4. Patrick M. Martin Win User

Titanfall should be worth half of what it costs.

5. onyxishere Win User

Xbox One 500GB Kinect + Assassin's Creed V (5) - Unity

The game card may have a code for both the game and DLC. Please check for other cards or scratch the entire area (if it is a scratch card) to reveal more codes.
  6. LOWxONxHealth Win User

What is the best Strategy game

If people want card games wouldnt they say they were looking for card games-ok then -throw Yu-gi-oh 5ds in and Catan and Monopoly-it has cards too
Thema:

game card

1. game card - Similar Threads - game card

2. Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) tells me my Card is about to expire. It's not.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) tells me my Card is about to expire. It's not.: Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) tells me my credit card is about to expire. It's not. There's more than a year left. [img] b99843f9-759e-489e-bbe6-6532b2df9619
  3. Tarjeta de game pass[Translation-Game pass card]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tarjeta de game pass[Translation-Game pass card]: Compre una tarjeta de xbox game pass y al momento de canjearla, me apareció el anuncio que dice que se canjeo como saldo de Microsoft. Hay alguna forma de usar ese saldo para canjear una cuenta o...
  4. Gold Card Trying to redeem for Xbox live game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold Card Trying to redeem for Xbox live game pass: I have a 3 month card that when i put in the code it just tries to "convert" my code, do i have to wait until my current subscription runs out or is it just messed up now??...
  5. Adding My Credit/Debit Card To My Xbox Account To Purchase Games Online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding My Credit/Debit Card To My Xbox Account To Purchase Games Online: Hi I'm Having Trouble Trying To Add My Card To My Xbox One To Purchase Games, It keep telling me "Try Another Way To Pay, Or Change Your Microsoft Store Region. The Region Where Your Payment...
  6. Wont let me use my gift card to buy game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont let me use my gift card to buy game pass ultimate: I have tried everything and it wont give me an option to pay with a gift card. This is the most pissed of I have ever been please help. 003dee9e-7f75-49cc-aafc-fdc54e6ed8e7
  7. Call of Duty Modern Warfare In-Game Currency from Fast Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare In-Game Currency from Fast Card: Am I the only one who bought one of these cards from a retailer and the redeemable code isn't long enough to be the correct one? I think I have been ripped off! Then I request a call and its not...
  8. no puedo pagar game pass (tarjeta de regalo)[I can't pay game pass (gift card)]

in XBoX on Consoles
    no puedo pagar game pass (tarjeta de regalo)[I can't pay game pass (gift card)]: Tenía game pass con tarjeta de regalo y se venció, pasaron unos días y compre otra tarjeta de regalo para pagar un mes y no me deja pues me dice que tengo un pago pendiente, ya intenté cancelar la...
  9. Xbox gold card trying to give me game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold card trying to give me game pass: Ok so I went to the store and bought a 3 MONTH XBOX LIVE MEMBERSHIP. However whenever I attempt to redeem it (I've tried on the Microsoft website as well as on the actual Xbox) a message comes...
  10. New card games punch card not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    New card games punch card not working: Is anyone else having problems with this? 9cc48ac0-b200-4a03-9002-a7eb30501afd