Game chat coming through my headset in xbox party chat. On Windows 10

Discus and support Game chat coming through my headset in xbox party chat. On Windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My game/pc audio is coming through my headset and my friends can hear my game audio. Any ideas on how to fix it? e3374c04-ddc3-4540-a20a-0b16a6ac9663 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JordanMcGregor, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Game chat coming through my headset in xbox party chat. On Windows 10

My game/pc audio is coming through my headset and my friends can hear my game audio. Any ideas on how to fix it?

:)

JordanMcGregor, Nov 26, 2020
  2. Mister Beep Win User

my party-chat goes automaticly to my xbox app at win 10, but i want to here my party at the xbox one

Hey there!

Thanks for posting. While streaming your Xbox One to your Windows 10 PC, it is by design that Xbox Live parties are prioritized on Windows 10 at that point.

However, if you own a Micro USB cable or the Xbox One Wireless Controller Adapter for your Windows 10 PC, you can use the Xbox One Chat Headset on Windows 10 for Xbox Live Parties. Check out our

Troubleshoot the Xbox One Chat Headset on Windows 10
    article for steps on how that set up should look.

Hope that helps!
  3. Timmie3054 Win User

Separating chat from game audio while streaming from xbox one to PC

For me, I tend to use strictly party chat when I am communicating with my friends.

If I want to separate the party chat audio from the in-game audio,, I have to make a party in the Xbox App on Windows 10. You don't have to have your xbox even on at this point. Once the party has started in the Xbox App and my buddies join, I can hear them
    fine through my xbox headset.

Now once you actually turn on your xbox, and start streaming. The Audio for the game will come through your speakers, and the audio for the Party should remain through the headset, both separate from each other.

Its not the best solution, but its definitely a clever workaround., however its not really that ideal, because it is a pain to work with, because you cannot control the party while streaming within the xbox. You literally have to end the stream and return
    into the xbox app to configure the party settings.

Other than that, the only downside is, that any VOIP chat from any games will still want to push through your speakers and not your headset.
  4. AmazingAsCoffee Win User

Usb Headsets and microphones...

USB headsets are not compatible with an Xbox one, and so far there is no software to fix this issue. If you are looking to use the headset for chatting purposes only you can download the xbox app on windows 10, often it is pre-installed on windows 10
    pcs. With the xbox app you can create a party and invite your friend(s), the party will have voice chat.
  5. James Syme Win User

bluetooth mic mot detected by xbox app

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern, may we ask if you are using an Xbox One chat headset or a third party headset?

We're looking forward to your response.
    im using a sony bluetooth chat headset with my laptop, it works perfectly fine with skype and teamspeak, but isnt detected by the xbox for windows 10 app when i try to use it for party chat
  6. Mafivee Win User

Headphones/Chat Yes or no??

I used to use headphones for in-game sound while late at night, but no longer do that. I use the headset while talking to friends either in party chat or game chat, but prefer party chat. While on my own I don't use my headset, but have it plugged in so
    that the talking and other weird noises others make doesn't come through the speakers.
Thema:

Game chat coming through my headset in xbox party chat. On Windows 10

1. Game chat coming through my headset in xbox party chat. On Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Game chat coming

2. Does anybody continously run into Broken Game Chat?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody continously run into Broken Game Chat?: Does anybody continously experience broken gamechat? Like seriously ever since the Series X released and crossplay is a thing the xbox recognizes Im in game chat, I can talk and stuff but audio...
  3. Xbox Party chat prevents game chat push to talk

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Party chat prevents game chat push to talk: Hi all, I have discussed in the Sea of thieves forum about the current behaviour of Party chat on Xbox thta prevent using the push to talk for game chat. I usually play Sot with my friend on PC...
  4. Party and game chat down after update

in XboX Insiders
    Party and game chat down after update: Does anyone else have issues with both party and game chat after the last alpha update preview? Everyone in party can hear me, but I can't hear any of them. This issue occured right after the...
  5. Chat Sound And Selections In Game Error

in XboX Insiders
    Chat Sound And Selections In Game Error: With your last update about 2 weeks ago, you have messed some things up. I stream from my Xbox to an Elgato capture card to a computer on Twitch. I am unable to transfer the game/party chat...
  6. Xbox in game chat has never worked and Microsoft have never admitted it!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox in game chat has never worked and Microsoft have never admitted it!: I had an Xbox One S for more than a year and in game chat never worked. Now and again I would hear one person but they could not hear anyone. My microphone would not work even though every single...
  7. How can I get my GAME CHAT on Fortnite to come though both headphones and speakers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get my GAME CHAT on Fortnite to come though both headphones and speakers?: I'm planning to start streaming my Fortnite gameplay from my Xbox One to my PC but I'm having an issue hearing the people in my game chat on my stream. I can't even hear myself on the stream...
  8. Chat headset game audio coming through

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat headset game audio coming through: Hi. Today after playing around woth the audio settings i started getting game audio through my chat headset. I reset all the settings to default but this didnt work. I even factory reset mt...
  9. Chat and game volume coming through same channel on Turtle beach x12's

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat and game volume coming through same channel on Turtle beach x12's: Hi people, would really appreciate some help on this. I have had my x12's since the 360. I got the stereo adapter around 5months ago and have been using the x12's no problem. I recently moved...
  10. A50 Headset on Xbox One, Game Audio comes in, Mic Chat out does not..

in XBoX on Consoles
    A50 Headset on Xbox One, Game Audio comes in, Mic Chat out does not..: hey guys, I have a pair of Astro A50's and I have a weird sitch.. So, before I purchased these I purchased the Xbox Stereo Headset which came with the adapter and they were great. I decided to...