Game Chat in NBA 2K20

Discus and support Game Chat in NBA 2K20 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was recently playing NBA 2K20 and I was in a party with my friends and I wanted to go to game chat, so I switched but I couldn’t hear anyone and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RyderDie228, May 19, 2020.

1. RyderDie228
    RyderDie228 Guest

Game Chat in NBA 2K20

I was recently playing NBA 2K20 and I was in a party with my friends and I wanted to go to game chat, so I switched but I couldn’t hear anyone and I know there were people talking. I went back to party chat and everything was fine again. I tried leaving
    the party, but I still couldn’t hear anyone. How can I fix this?

:)

RyderDie228, May 19, 2020
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

xbox freezes then won’t turn fully off

Is this only happening with NBA 2K20, or with other games too?
  3. tania1970 Win User

Using a redeem code on NBA 2k20

I'm the same! I purchased NBA 2K20 Legend Edition game (with disc). I've redeemed the code in Microsoft, and I can see NBA 2K20 Legend Edition Bonus in my Order History as redeemd, but cant find it on the XboX
  4. JasonGannon1 Win User

Bought something on accident

I bought 75k vc for nba 2k19 by accident was supposed to be for 2k20 I dont have 2k19 I want the 75k vc sent to my nba 2k20
  5. ssjtrunkos Win User

xbox game pass

will you be removing nba 2k20?
  6. monty99 Win User

NBA 2K20 Preload

NBA 2K20 is now pre-loading
Thema:

Game Chat in NBA 2K20

1. Game Chat in NBA 2K20 - Similar Threads - Game Chat NBA

2. Mic works in party chat but not game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic works in party chat but not game chat: Im playing overwatch and everytime i get into a comp match and i want to use game chat, i can hear everyone but i cant talk. I tried it on a different controller and i did the same thing, plus i...
  3. Party chat works, in game chat does not (for any game). I also Can't hear any voice...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat works, in game chat does not (for any game). I also Can't hear any voice...: So for years now (I've only cared to fix this recently) I've had an issue where I cannot communicate with any random person online. They cannot hear me, and I cannot hear them. In fact, i can't...
  4. Headset will work in party chat won't work on game chat on Overwatch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset will work in party chat won't work on game chat on Overwatch: When I tried to talk in game?match on Overwatch it acts like my headset is not connected. But When I go into a party it works just fine. I have updated my controller, tried a different controller,...
  5. Game Bar on Windows, party chat crashes nonstop

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar on Windows, party chat crashes nonstop: Hello, A lot of my friends have been using Game Bar more frequently due to Modern Warfare since roughly half of us are on PC and the other half on Xbox. Those of us on PC are having the worst...
  6. Help? Xbox voice chat/party in Game Bar randomly makes me leave!

in XboX Insiders
    Help? Xbox voice chat/party in Game Bar randomly makes me leave!: I have an issue where I will join an Xbox party on my PC using one of the Xbox/Companion App but mainly game bar. I’ll be in the party just fine, but sometimes I’ll randomly leave and it won’t...
  7. Xbox game chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game chat: I was on xbox and I cant talk or hear anything in game chat for sea of thieves and overwatch, and I have all my voice communication settings set for allow, im not sure whats wrong please help....
  8. I would like to hear party chat and in game chat in clips and streams

in XboX Insiders
    I would like to hear party chat and in game chat in clips and streams: Please have series x clips or streams include in game voice chat as well as party chat, because what’s the point in not hearing everyone’s reaction to an awesome ace or trick shot in cod. It just...
  9. I can't hear the game chat or communicate through my mic.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't hear the game chat or communicate through my mic.: The headphones and mic are working ive checked. Ive had to buy several new controllers and they work for a bit but then the mic mute icon comes up and it all stops working again! Is there a virus...
  10. Game chat does not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game chat does not work: My Xbox party chat is working fine, I can hear people and they can hear me. However, for game chat, I know that the other people in the game chat are talking, but I am not able to hear them. They...