Game Chat in NBA 2K20

Discus and support Game Chat in NBA 2K20 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was recently playing NBA 2K20 and I was in a party with my friends and I wanted to go to game chat, so I switched but I couldn’t hear anyone and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RyderDie228, May 19, 2020.

1. RyderDie228
    RyderDie228 Guest

Game Chat in NBA 2K20

I was recently playing NBA 2K20 and I was in a party with my friends and I wanted to go to game chat, so I switched but I couldn’t hear anyone and I know there were people talking. I went back to party chat and everything was fine again. I tried leaving
    the party, but I still couldn’t hear anyone. How can I fix this?

:)

RyderDie228, May 19, 2020
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

xbox freezes then won’t turn fully off

Is this only happening with NBA 2K20, or with other games too?
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Game Chat in NBA 2K20

Hello all,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

Game Chat in NBA 2K20

some games game chat dont want to work if you are in a party then switch to game chat. what youll have to do is leave the party and restart game then load the game back up and the game chat should work. GTA online is the same way with this issue.
  5. tania1970 Win User

Using a redeem code on NBA 2k20

I'm the same! I purchased NBA 2K20 Legend Edition game (with disc). I've redeemed the code in Microsoft, and I can see NBA 2K20 Legend Edition Bonus in my Order History as redeemd, but cant find it on the XboX
  6. JasonGannon1 Win User

Bought something on accident

I bought 75k vc for nba 2k19 by accident was supposed to be for 2k20 I dont have 2k19 I want the 75k vc sent to my nba 2k20
Thema:

Game Chat in NBA 2K20

1. Game Chat in NBA 2K20 - Similar Threads - Game Chat NBA

2. Gamebar microphone quality is bad compared to discord and in game chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamebar microphone quality is bad compared to discord and in game chat: I have been using the game bar when playing with friends on console and they say my mic is really bad distorts a lot. In discord and in game chat this doesn't happen. I have also tested my mic in...
  3. Can I apply screen time limits to gaming time but not to chat time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I apply screen time limits to gaming time but not to chat time?: We have family settings to give my son limits on how late he can play and how many hours per day he can play. The problem is that during the pandemic the xbox is also his primary means of...
  4. Game chat coming through my headset in xbox party chat. On Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Game chat coming through my headset in xbox party chat. On Windows 10: My game/pc audio is coming through my headset and my friends can hear my game audio. Any ideas on how to fix it? e3374c04-ddc3-4540-a20a-0b16a6ac9663
  5. Elite controller Mic not working - can’t hear team in game chat but they can hear me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller Mic not working - can’t hear team in game chat but they can hear me.: Hey yall, Slightly different problem than the ones i typically see and have dealt with. Been playing a lot of Warzone and while in game chat, I cannot hear any of my teammates BUT they can hear...
  6. I can no longer hear chat by players, but I can hear all the gaming sounds clearly

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can no longer hear chat by players, but I can hear all the gaming sounds clearly: I can no longer hear the players on Cold War, I can hear all the other gaming sounds and I have tried all the posted fixes. I have new Razer Thres... CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS COLD WAR...
  7. Problem with game chat streamming on twitch from xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with game chat streamming on twitch from xbox one s: Hi to the community, I have a problem when we stream on twitch from xbox one s, in live you don't hear the voice chat in fortnite game, but you can only hear my microphone voice. I also tried xbox...
  8. xbox Party/game chat no voice but mic is working ok!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox Party/game chat no voice but mic is working ok!!: Have exhausted everything wondering if anyone has anything else to suggest?? Son has Xbox one S with Turtle beach stealth 600 headset, recently been complaining his mates cant hear him in party...
  9. Windows 10 Streaming + Xbox Game Bar Party Chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Streaming + Xbox Game Bar Party Chat: Hey all, Currently, when I stream, my viewers cannot hear the party chat that I am in via the Xbox Game Bar. Resulting in me laughing at nothing and talking to myself on stream. Is there any...
  10. no in-game crossplay chat on twitch when streaming from xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no in-game crossplay chat on twitch when streaming from xbox: It now clear that there is no way to get crossplay in-game chat to be heard on stream when broadcasting from xbox twitch app without any extrenal capture devices. I have two questios regarding...