Game Chat (Mic) not / no longer recorded in Xbox Captures

Discus and support Game Chat (Mic) not / no longer recorded in Xbox Captures in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey so I have all of the correct settings on under broadcast in the audio settings and capture settings but for some reason the game chat, neither any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tbrownie1, Oct 30, 2020.

1. tbrownie1
    tbrownie1 Guest

Hey so I have all of the correct settings on under broadcast in the audio settings and capture settings but for some reason the game chat, neither any my mic or any chat/mic from anyone in party or in lobby is now recorded on my captures.

I never used to have this issue. It all used to be there. Nothing has changed and I have not changed any settings. Any idea why the chat is no longer recorded during captures?

:)

tbrownie1, Oct 30, 2020
  2. RezidentMeme Win User

WTF... Game Clip voice recording - Why is this not possible?

When I record a game clip on the Xbox One X my voice is not recorded even though all my mic settings are set to on. I'm totally confounded as to why this is so, since my mic is working with other apps and game chat. Supposedly this feature is built into
    the Xbox One X capture system.
  3. feffreyfeffrey Win User

Audio Issue

I'll clarify...

Im trying to capture in game voice chat when I record a clip on call od duty warzone. Im Im not in party chat and understand that game captures do not capture party chat.

Im trying to record in game voice chat not party
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Recording on xbox one

As far as I know, you would need a different method to record gameplay with Mic audio with the native capture tools, but built in they only record the game visuals and audio. You can stream and include party chat as the output, and then later pull the
    files from there (depending on the platform and settings), but that's not also a reliable method, as sometimes those stream videos might not be available due to bugs or glitches. Reliably, you'd need to use a capture card, or recording via a PC and external
    software, or setting up Windows 10 capture and streaming via the Xbox App.
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

xbox one clip

In-game voice chat is not captured on the Xbox DVR game clips - unless the game has a built in chat system that could make it record but it usually won't.
  6. MXR Alpha Elite Win User

recording in party

To be able to record party chat audio you will need an Elgato or anything external capture card as that will capture any audio on your Xbox (Party, Game, All audio)
Thema:

1. Game Chat (Mic) not / no longer recorded in Xbox Captures - Similar Threads - Game Chat Mic

2. Xbox sS Mic isn't working in game chat only on one account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox sS Mic isn't working in game chat only on one account: I have a Steel Series Headset for Pc but is compatible with Xbox, it works fine in partychat for every account, but for some reason doesn't work on game chat on 1 account only. I use it in games...
  3. Mic wont work in game chat but works fine in party chat!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic wont work in game chat but works fine in party chat!!!!!: okay so guys and gals ive been dealing with this problem for about 2 weeks now. at first I thought it was my headset so I went and got a brandnew headaet but problem still occurs I have done and...
  4. Headset and mic work in party chat. I cannot talk in game chat.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset and mic work in party chat. I cannot talk in game chat.: My headset is plugged into my controller. I can hear all audio. I can talk while in an xbox party, but I can not talk in game chat. I have gone through all the privacy troubleshooting I can...
  5. Unable to adjust chat mixer to hear audio/game sound on mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to adjust chat mixer to hear audio/game sound on mic: Recently, out of nowhere my microphone decided it was done picking up game sound. I can still chat and hear friends. Naturally i figured it was because my mic was broken..nope. Then, I figured it...
  6. Elite controller Mic not working - can’t hear team in game chat but they can hear me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller Mic not working - can’t hear team in game chat but they can hear me.: Hey yall, Slightly different problem than the ones i typically see and have dealt with. Been playing a lot of Warzone and while in game chat, I cannot hear any of my teammates BUT they can hear...
  7. xbox Party/game chat no voice but mic is working ok!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox Party/game chat no voice but mic is working ok!!: Have exhausted everything wondering if anyone has anything else to suggest?? Son has Xbox one S with Turtle beach stealth 600 headset, recently been complaining his mates cant hear him in party...
  8. how do i switch my headset mic with my webcam mic on xbox game chat/party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i switch my headset mic with my webcam mic on xbox game chat/party chat: im trying to make my microphone trash for the fun of it, and i wanna use my webcam microphone, ive already tried looking for a trash mic or doodling with my settings but no can do. Can i even...
  9. Headset mic no longer working in game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset mic no longer working in game chat: None of my headset mics are working in game chat. They work fine for sound and in party chat, in game i can hear other people and the game audio settings register my mic is working, but noone...
  10. Game Bar Video Capture Mic changes to disabled (Win + Alt + M) after starting a Party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar Video Capture Mic changes to disabled (Win + Alt + M) after starting a Party chat...: It might be a bug but when I start up a Party Chat my Game DVR disables the Microphone in the Game Bar Capture Widget. No matter which way you attempt to check box within Settings -> GameBar ->...