Game chat on Twitch

Discus and support Game chat on Twitch in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I play a lot of fortnite and i also stream it on twitch. I play with a lot of PS4 and PC players and i stream with them too. But the thing that i dont... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by laflame503, Apr 8, 2019.

1. laflame503
    laflame503 Guest

Game chat on Twitch

I play a lot of fortnite and i also stream it on twitch. I play with a lot of PS4 and PC players and i stream with them too. But the thing that i dont like is that whenever I stream i have to use game chat and on twitch or any platform the viewers cant
    hear my teammates and they can only hear me and it makes it kind of awkward. Is this a privacy setting or something? Is there any ways around it? Xbox please make a setting available for this I know im not the only one wishing this could be fixed.

:)

laflame503, Apr 8, 2019
  2. Zenosos Win User

Game chat on Twitch

Also, another big tip is if your streaming using the Xbox the party will automatically detect you are streaming and give your friends the choice to allow their voice to be heard on your stream. However, if your using obs there is not a free way to do this
    unless you use discord or the Xbox app on PC
  3. Kiesey Win User

Game chat on Twitch

4. Christyna64 Win User

Game chat on Twitch

There is a setting that allows game chat and party chat to be heard in stream. I've seen it before, can't remember where it is but it's there. Should be in the twitch app or broadcast settings.
  5. Ŧuroĸħaŋ... Win User
  6. CarringtonTV Win User

Streaming Via Twitch

Use Skype instead of party chat or game chat. I just discovered this a few days ago, watching someone's Twitch channel.
Thema:

Game chat on Twitch

1. Game chat on Twitch - Similar Threads - Game chat Twitch

2. Use Connect mic for Game Chat

in XboX Insiders
    Use Connect mic for Game Chat: I know that you can use your connect for Xbox party chat but it would be really helpful if you guys would allow it to work for in game chat as well. I have been playing apex legends and I...
  3. Astro A50's not working in party chat or game chat on Backwards Compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A50's not working in party chat or game chat on Backwards Compatible games: So I'm trying to figure out how to make my Astro's work on the 360 Emulator that runs the BC games. When i use them on say Halo Reach i can hear other people but they can't hear me. My "Mic icon"...
  4. Fortnite Cross Platform Game Chat and Twitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite Cross Platform Game Chat and Twitch: Just another Twitch streamer here who would really, really like for Fortnite game chat (with cross platformers who do NOT have access to XBox Party Chat) to be heard on stream without having to...
  5. Fortnite In-Game voice chat is not broadcasted on Twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite In-Game voice chat is not broadcasted on Twitch: Hey guys I play and stream Fortnite on twitch from my Xbox One S. Evrything's good except for in-game voice chat is not being broadcasted and my viewers are not able to hear what my teammates are...
  6. fortnite in game chat while streaming on twitch not working for audience

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite in game chat while streaming on twitch not working for audience: hey everyone, I play Fortnite every night on my Xbox One, and trying to start a decent twitch channel so i broadcast my games. recently my viewers told me that they can´t hear what my teammates...
  7. Xbox Twitch Streams and why game chat can not be heard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Twitch Streams and why game chat can not be heard: I've been streaming through the Xbox Twitch broadcast feature and I've been enjoying it. Until I looked back into one of my streams to find that nobody in my streams could hear the other people in...
  8. Twitch cross platform game chat not being heard.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch cross platform game chat not being heard.: I stream Fortnite with some some ps4 players and when they watch the stream only my voice is heard. Is there something on my end in setting that I could change? be975ac8-2215-496f-b83b-efe39c61e49c
  9. Adding game chat/Party chat to twitch app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding game chat/Party chat to twitch app: Its a subject talked about often by the xbox streaming community for some time now but it has yet to be added to the app. Currently the only way to get your game chat and party chat into your...
  10. I can talk in party chat, Skype and Twitch but it won't work in-game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can talk in party chat, Skype and Twitch but it won't work in-game.: I have the headset that came with the Xbox One and I have updated the controller to the most recent version. Any suggestions? cb25f4c0-ee5d-41b2-86d2-aa96554c9797

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox twitch chat setting

2. game chat xbox twitch