Game chat on Twitch

Discus and support Game chat on Twitch in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I play a lot of fortnite and i also stream it on twitch. I play with a lot of PS4 and PC players and i stream with them too. But the thing that i dont... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by laflame503, Apr 8, 2019.

1. laflame503
    laflame503 Guest

Game chat on Twitch

I play a lot of fortnite and i also stream it on twitch. I play with a lot of PS4 and PC players and i stream with them too. But the thing that i dont like is that whenever I stream i have to use game chat and on twitch or any platform the viewers cant
    hear my teammates and they can only hear me and it makes it kind of awkward. Is this a privacy setting or something? Is there any ways around it? Xbox please make a setting available for this I know im not the only one wishing this could be fixed.

:)

laflame503, Apr 8, 2019
  2. DeerBabies17 Win User

Party Chat won’t work for twitch app or streaming in general

Try using mixer instead of twitch. I know for a fact they support party chat and game chat.I believe twitch has stopped using party chat (correct me if im wrong).
  3. Xenlay Win User

game chat on twitch

Unfortunately this is only possible with Capture Card or PC.
  4. Zenosos Win User

Game chat on Twitch

Also, another big tip is if your streaming using the Xbox the party will automatically detect you are streaming and give your friends the choice to allow their voice to be heard on your stream. However, if your using obs there is not a free way to do this
    unless you use discord or the Xbox app on PC
  5. Kiesey Win User

Game chat on Twitch

6. Christyna64 Win User

Game chat on Twitch

There is a setting that allows game chat and party chat to be heard in stream. I've seen it before, can't remember where it is but it's there. Should be in the twitch app or broadcast settings.
Thema:

Game chat on Twitch

1. Game chat on Twitch - Similar Threads - Game chat Twitch

2. PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO STREAM ALL GAME CHAT ON TWITCH WITHOUT A CAPTURE CARD

in XboX Insiders
    PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO STREAM ALL GAME CHAT ON TWITCH WITHOUT A CAPTURE CARD: Plsss submitted by /u/_Sprite__ [link] [comments]
  3. How do I hear in game chat while streaming through Twitch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I hear in game chat while streaming through Twitch?: While streaming tonight i noticed once the recording was finished that proximity chat in game was not being recorded just me talking to them. Just to clarify this is in game promitiy chat for Ark...
  4. How to capture call of duty crossplay in game chat on twitch *need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to capture call of duty crossplay in game chat on twitch *need help: This question may have been asked numerous times, however i can not find a solution. I know for a fact that this works without a capture card. My buddy has a PS4 and during his streams, my voice...
  5. game chat on twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game chat on twitch: Hi. Is there a way you can stream game chat (not party/ xbox chat) on twitch without a million different pieces of equipment? I stream directly from xbox with no capture card....
  6. Twitch chat don’t hear game chat.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch chat don’t hear game chat.: Hi, I stream on twitch everything work fine except for one thing. My twitch chat don’t hear the Fortnite game chat so if you have any fix please tell me. Also it work for my friend that stream...
  7. game chat on twitch stream

in XBoX Accessibility
    game chat on twitch stream: i stream games like call of duty and fortnite on twitch with people on other consoles and i get a lot of complaints on how the viewers cant hear the other people in game. is there a cheap way to...
  8. Game chat not streamed on Twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game chat not streamed on Twitch: When I stream on Twitch or Mixer, while playing with ps4 teammates, their audio isn't included in the stream. However, when my ps4 friends stream, my audio is included. Theyre not using a capture...
  9. How do I get Fortnite In-Game Party Chat audio to broadcast to twitch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get Fortnite In-Game Party Chat audio to broadcast to twitch?: Recently I have been streaming Fortnite on twitch (off of the app on xbox), but the people in my Fortnite party chat cannot be heard. My own voice can be heard just fine on the stream but you...
  10. Fortnite Cross Platform Game Chat and Twitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite Cross Platform Game Chat and Twitch: Just another Twitch streamer here who would really, really like for Fortnite game chat (with cross platformers who do NOT have access to XBox Party Chat) to be heard on stream without having to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox twitch chat setting

2. game chat xbox twitch