Game chat voices can’t be heard through twitch apart from mine?

Discus and support Game chat voices can’t be heard through twitch apart from mine? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I did my first stream on twitch today, I have an Xbox Series X, for some reason only my voice can be heard in game chat and no one else’s? My party... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by y0itsdanni, Jan 15, 2022.

1. y0itsdanni
    y0itsdanni Guest

I did my first stream on twitch today, I have an Xbox Series X, for some reason only my voice can be heard in game chat and no one else’s? My party chat is enabled on twitch, I set my audio to speakers and headset but it still won’t allow my viewers to hear other people?

:)

y0itsdanni, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Swift Oldboy Win User

Streaming

Assuming that you are both in an Xbox Party, the Party Leader will need to go to the Party Settings and allow Broadcast Voice Chat throughout the party to be activated. Its either in the Party settings or Broadcasting settings, on Xbox side. If its through
    PC Twitch, then your voice should already be heard ingame.
  3. My Buck Stick Win User

twitch question

In the Twitch settings while streaming you can choose to mute your mic so that your voice won't be heard on your stream. Your friends will still be able to chat with you.

Regarding your second question, even with the microphone on, the twitch stream does not pick up the voices of other people in your party. I actually found this forum trying to find a way to make twitch pick up the voices of my friends as well as my own.
  4. Trentelshark Win User

Need help with streaming

Hi,

No there is no way to broadcast the party chat through the stream, it is designed so viewers can hear your voice and your voice only. Here's a response from @XboxSupport and there's also threads in the Twitch help requesting this be implemented but it currently
    is not.

twitter.com/.../444724716553519105
  5. Lexrax_TBD Win User

Streaming

HI their,

The Twitch App for Xbox has a new feature: you now have the ability to broadcast your Party Chat.

To use this, enable the “Broadcast party chat” option in the
    Twitch app settings on Xbox.

Everyone in your party will have the option to allow/enable their voice to be heard by your broadcast/stream. Should they decline (DISABLE) , you’ll still be able to chat with them in your party, but they will not be heard
    on the Stream/broadcast.

Hope this helps.
  6. ShaunPerry Win User

Friend can't be heard in voice chat.

I would say its a NAT issue due to one of my friends having the same problem, but you say you've checked that?

Have you tried switching from game chat to party chat? That is the only thing that works for my friend.
Thema:

1. Game chat voices can’t be heard through twitch apart from mine? - Similar Threads - Game chat voices

2. In game voice chat is not working at all with Xbox xCloud and Game pass.

in XBoX on Windows
    In game voice chat is not working at all with Xbox xCloud and Game pass.: I'm not able to talk with xCloud in game voice chat no matter what I do. I have a mic connected to USB-A on PC. I checked all settings from Destiny 2 and yet xCloud still didnt allow me to use...
  3. Adding Voice Chat to Game captures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding Voice Chat to Game captures: Hopefully any devs can answer me this why hasn't there been a update yet that when I capture game footage It doesn't record my voice from my Mic,I feel this is a important requirement to recording...
  4. Xbox Party via Xbox Game Bar on PC, party voice chat mic detection issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Party via Xbox Game Bar on PC, party voice chat mic detection issue: Xbox Party via Xbox Game Bar on PC, party voice chat 'The selected microphone could not be found' despite mic being picked up by windows. Have already reset the app and PC is latest version....
  5. Microsoft Wireless Headset does not work volume ring between voice chat and game on PC...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Wireless Headset does not work volume ring between voice chat and game on PC...: Hi guys, just like the title says, I'm having trouble with the volume control ring between chat and PC play. My headphones are connected to the PC via an Xbox adapter. Started the game, sound...
  6. Voice and text chat not working in Xbox games on PC

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Voice and text chat not working in Xbox games on PC: I have changed my privacy settings multiple times, reverted them back and forth to try to force a change, but no matter what I do, in xbox games on PC, text chat doesn't work. I can't see or...
  7. Game voice chat issue on xbox series s

in XboX Insiders
    Game voice chat issue on xbox series s: I communicate with my friends via Skype on my Series S. However, in game voice chat does not work while Skype is on. If i exit Skype everything works normally. submitted by /u/FatihScope...
  8. Game Voice chat problem on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Voice chat problem on xbox series s: I communicate with my friends via Skype on my Series S. However, in game voice chat does not work while Skype is on. 8a221319-2ed3-4c15-9745-ddbf8989dee8
  9. In game voice chat not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    In game voice chat not working.: I'm not fully sure if this is an Xbox problem but no matter what game I play I can't hear nor talk to anyone. Xbox partys work fine but when I want to talk to people in game I can't hear them or...
  10. Game Voice Not Working: Xbox Game Bar Missing "Xbox Chat" Widget and "Party Chat" Settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Voice Not Working: Xbox Game Bar Missing "Xbox Chat" Widget and "Party Chat" Settings: I have two PCs. On one of them the Xbox Game Bar is missing the "Xbox Chat" widget, and the "Party Chat" settings. This seems to prevent games like Sea of Thieves from using voice chat. This is...