Game chat

Discus and support Game chat in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When playing fifa 14 on xbox one I cannot hear others when playing in drop ins. I can see that my mic is picking up my voice and I can see that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by THE PHRENCH REV, May 26, 2014.

1. Game chat

When playing fifa 14 on xbox one I cannot hear others when playing in drop ins. I can see that my mic is picking up my voice and I can see that others are trying to talk to me but I can't hear them. Party chat works fine. Just game chat that does not.
    This is a new problem I've had in the last week or so.

:)

THE PHRENCH REV, May 26, 2014
  2. Soundburst
    Soundburst Guest
    Kinect game chat

Was watching a live stream of Ghosts on Twitch and the guy quit after one game.

He had his headphones in. . and we the viewers could hear chat and game audio . . but his Kinect wasn't showing up in Ghosts. He connected his chat mic to the controller and then the viewers couldn't hear, and he had to remove his headphones so wasn't doing that. Couldn't figure out a way to sort it out so he quit.

People were saying 'PREFERENCES!!!!!!' in the chat but he never went into it so maybe the option is in there somewhere - he was in Sound options and did have the Kinect Microphone box ticked.

Soundburst, May 26, 2014
  3. odemode
    odemode Guest
    Kinect game chat

Tried preferences, no joy Game chat :(

odemode, May 26, 2014
  4. BwA Splatmat
    BwA Splatmat Guest

Game chat

sometimes you need to make sure the headset is pluggen in and do a hard reboot by holding the power for 10 seconds. once you boot back up it should work fine.

BwA Splatmat, May 26, 2014
  5. TBice63 Win User

Party chat to game chat?

Nothing to do with my chat settings?
  6. Smwutches Win User

Party chat to game chat?

7. 1Average_Gamer Win User

Party chat and game chat

When the game starts hit the menu (start) button and check the chat channel it happens to me few times we get into a game and no one can hear each other but if you toggle chat channels that has worked for me every time so far
  8. XBF Ruben D Win User

Party chat and game chat

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! In regards to the party chat issue, have you tried to troubleshoot your network? I would suggest trying to restart your network Modem/router by unplugging it for 2 minutes then plugging it back in.

You can also try looking through this support article for
    Network Connection Help

If you still require further assistance please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  9. DanMen334 Win User

Party Chat/Game Chat

it's an audio setup, check the levels or the microphone is connected, if the problem is the one that listens to you that should be the problem, if your computer is in good condition
Thema:

Game chat

1. Game chat - Similar Threads - Game chat

2. Game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game chat: Every game I play game chat does not work I know its not a in game setting because I have tried this on countless games party chat works completely fine but game chat Does not and this has not...
  3. Echoing Party chat for the game bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Echoing Party chat for the game bar: I am playing with friends through the xbox game bar app and party chat is echoing for them. How do I fix this? ebe36bd5-2e5d-4dc1-961f-c5aef3bc61fa
  4. Xbox series x game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x game chat: Just wondering if the xbox series x will be able to capture game chat? Xbox one capture doesnt seem to pick up game chat at all. I’ve read into it and it seems to be a privacy issue microsoft...
  5. Can talk in game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can talk in game chat: I can talk in party chat but not game. Im confused f0ed43da-3ae9-41f3-88fd-4bb69b0e5f40
  6. game chat on xb1 not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game chat on xb1 not working: when I go into game chat my mic doesn't work but in party chat it does. is there a fix for this??? 49a25e04-4156-49cf-9fb2-ef50de4ee430
  7. Game Bar party chat audio from wrong output

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar party chat audio from wrong output: Hello, I'm using game bar to chat with my friend on xbox, and their chat is coming through my monitor instead of my headset. How do I fix this? I could not find an option to set the output in the...
  8. I can't talk in game chat.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't talk in game chat.: Any time I talk in game chat on -->ANY<-- game it just doesn't work, my parental control settings are set to be able to talk to anyone, and any settings in game is set properly so I can talk...
  9. Can’t preorder game. Says contact support but my the wait room for the chat keeps freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t preorder game. Says contact support but my the wait room for the chat keeps freezing: Ive recently been trying to pre order black ops cold war only for it to constantly tell me i need to contact support. Ive tried this by using the chat thing but it keeps freezing. Only for me to...
  10. Windows DVR Voice Chat w/ Game Chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows DVR Voice Chat w/ Game Chat: I can record audio from my mic, but it doesn't record in game chat. Or i can turm my mic recording off, and i cam hear game chat. How can i hear both simultaneously??...