Game Clip Audio

Discus and support Game Clip Audio in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I’ve noticed that in recent game clips I’ve been taking there isn’t any audio. Does anybody have any idea why? I haven’t had this issue in the past.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Eric R36, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Eric R36
    Eric R36 Guest

Game Clip Audio

So I’ve noticed that in recent game clips I’ve been taking there isn’t any audio. Does anybody have any idea why? I haven’t had this issue in the past.

:)

Eric R36, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Moonlord-C8A3F7C0-F1 Win User

Xbox one smartglass to watch friends game DVR clips... No audio?

Yup...I came to the forums to see if there has been any mention of this because I'm having game dvr audio issues as well all of a sudden.

When I save a clip now it doesn't have any audio and most of the new release clips I've viewed in the upload app are lacking audio as well. My older, existing clips still play audio normally.
  3. ASSASSYN Win User

Upload Studio/ Game DVR Help!

My clips do not have audio. I just recorded three clips, none of them have audio in titanfall.
  4. varunaX Win User

Upload Studio/ Game DVR Help!

Ever since the new update my clips no longer have audio. All my clips had audio before that. Rrgh
  5. AdmRosn Win User

Xbox one Game DVR Problem (No Audio) after April Update

I'm having the same issue. I have a clip from Battlefield 4 that I uploaded a while back and it has full audio, but the two clips that I recently uploaded from COD: Ghosts have no audio at all. Nobody wants to watch a clip with no audio!
  6. MaximumFusion Win User

Game Clip Audio

I haven't had the same problem and hopefully it's a temporary glitch. You could go to the home screen then to the help section. Go to search and put in your problem or look under FAQ's.
Thema:

Game Clip Audio

1. Game Clip Audio - Similar Threads - Game Clip Audio

2. Game clips have white screen with audio!

in XBoX on Windows
    Game clips have white screen with audio!: Hi people, So I've come across a really annoying problem which has left me baffled! I recorded multiple 30 seconds Rocket League clips on my PC using the windows game bar which is linked with...
  3. Alpha Skip Ahead - No audio in Final Fantasy XV, unable to record game clips and streaming...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead - No audio in Final Fantasy XV, unable to record game clips and streaming...: I'm having a weird intermittent audio bug with Final Fantasy XV. I turn on my Xbox One X from a complete shutdown (today was after the dashboard update), start Final Fantasy XV, connect my...
  4. Audio AWOL In Game Clips

in XboX Insiders
    Audio AWOL In Game Clips: Am I THE ONLY one with this?? What I mean is I'd make a clip but when I go back to edit it (If needed) & upload it, THE AUDIO WOULD BE AWOL!! So far, it's only happened to my Madden 20 clips...
  5. No audio in Game Clip recordings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No audio in Game Clip recordings: Evening gamers/developers, I have run across an issue when watching recorded clips on the Smartglass app and on my X1 console. At one point, this was a non occurrence, but all of a sudden it...
  6. Xbox One S - Recording Game Clip To External Hard Drive, No Mic Audio Recorded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - Recording Game Clip To External Hard Drive, No Mic Audio Recorded: Need a little help here. When recording game clips to my external drive, none of the mic audio is recorded. The Mic is checked in the Broadcast & Capture settings. Volume level is set higher than...
  7. Audio not linked up correctly on game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio not linked up correctly on game clips: For all of my recorded game clips, the audio is not linked up properly to the video. Basically you hear things before they happen and it looks wrong. I do not know how this happened or how to fix...
  8. Audio Delay in game recording Clips.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio Delay in game recording Clips.: (Approximately 3-4 weeks ago, everything worked fine.) As I look back at my game clips, the raw footage is just fine and playing smooth.... as long as I'm watching them on the xbox I recorded...
  9. Xbox App - Game Clip Trim Audio Delay Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App - Game Clip Trim Audio Delay Issue: Hi, After updating my Windows 10 with the Feature Update version 1083, every time I try to trim game clip videos in the Game DVR using the Xbox App (Official) or the Xbox App (Beta) the audio is...
  10. Audio not linked up correctly on game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio not linked up correctly on game clips: For all of my recorded game clips, the audio is not linked up properly to the video. Basically you hear things before they happen and it looks wrong. I do not know how this happened or how to fix...