game clips are not saving or being cut short

Discus and support game clips are not saving or being cut short in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox system has had this problem since feb-20-2020 i am able to clip, i have no restrictions on my device, i am able to stream, but when my clips... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lowelfm, Sep 6, 2020.

1. lowelfm
    lowelfm Guest

my xbox system has had this problem since feb-20-2020 i am able to clip, i have no restrictions on my device, i am able to stream, but when my clips are uploaded they either delete themselves or cut its self down to 15-16 seconds. i don't have any idea
    on how to fix this. if anybody can help me fix this my username is LowElf5358. thank you for your time.

:)

lowelfm, Sep 6, 2020
  2. Korhog Win User

Game clips are being cut short

This function is broken. Again
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello all,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. mrichardson13 Win User

It actually is in relation to modern warfare. I have several friends that play and save clips all the time. I’m the only one that has this problem
  5. Wactical Tank Win User

It actually is in relation to modern warfare. I have several friends that play and save clips all the time. I’m the only one that has this problem
    Its been a constant issue on Xbox One X. Resets or re-installs of any kind won't help. Switching storage doesn't help either. What should be a 30 second capture ends up being 2 seconds or no capture at all. You should be able to capture to external storage
    for up to 1 hour, but that lasts less than 30 seconds.

Here's a link to a thread about the issue that was recently closed.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...d=82f55bf7-223d-4975-a06f-637cd93b5228&page=1
  6. Wactical Tank Win User

If this is in relation to modern warfare you're not the only one. Its been an unaddressed issue for months.
Thema:

1. game clips are not saving or being cut short - Similar Threads - game clips are

2. Xbox game clips not showing up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game clips not showing up.: Hello there. I was uploading some game clips and screenshots to Xbox Live today and when I went to check them utilizing a website known as gamerdvr, I noticed they were missing. I made sure they...
  3. Views on game clips, but no friends or followers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Views on game clips, but no friends or followers?: So recently i made an account and started to play my old games on it. And i guess along the way of playing i screenshot/recorded gameplay on it, so while playing battlefield 4 i see share recent...
  4. How do you upload game clips to official clubs?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you upload game clips to official clubs?: I have been trying to upload clips to fortnite oficial club and I don't know what requirements I need in order to do so. Can anyone tell me how? Pls 3ef05a73-992e-4f1c-a6dc-4cc85c50da71
  5. Game DVR clips really inconsistent.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR clips really inconsistent.: This has been a problem in the Xbox community for years. Basically, 5 minute clips are not working properly and they haven't been for so long, sometimes they will work and sometimes they won't. I...
  6. Cannot share game clip

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot share game clip: doesn't let me upload a game clip to the Xbox app from my pc I already checked the privacy settings and everything its normal no updates nothing but it still doesn't let, i switched accounts and...
  7. What happened to my game clips?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happened to my game clips?: I had 20 or so game clips listed under "On this Xbox". Now I have 3. Where did the others go? How do I get them back? Xbox support page on this subject says the following: Captures you don't...
  8. Xbox One Not Saving Game Clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Not Saving Game Clips: I’ve been trying to troubleshoot this problem on my son’s xbox for over a month. So far we have tried deleting all his game clips, doing a system reset but keeping his settings and games, and...
  9. Xbox not clipping my game anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox not clipping my game anymore?: I have had this issue and many others have aswell on fortnite my xbox doesnt record/clip it has been here for a long time and many of the videos i watch do not fix it. i was looking for...
  10. XBOX Recording a Game Clip

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Recording a Game Clip: Hello i hope everyone is having a good afternoon/evening and is staying safe! So ive been facing an issue involving recording game clips on Xbox One So i was playing some Mafia II and i did...