Game clips not uploading to xbox live cloud

Discus and support Game clips not uploading to xbox live cloud in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I can record a clip from a game, but its not uploading to xbox live(when it actually prompts a message saying upload complete). Anyone else having... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/psiguy6, Jul 4, 2020.

1. /u/psiguy6
    /u/psiguy6 Guest

I can record a clip from a game, but its not uploading to xbox live(when it actually prompts a message saying upload complete).

Anyone else having this issue??

submitted by /u/psiguy6
    [link] [comments]

/u/psiguy6, Jul 4, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Fraggboy Win User

Restoring Factory Defaults doesn't clear the Hard Drive?

Game clips automatically upload to the "Cloud'. So, when you sign in, you will see them in Upload. At that point, they are not stored on the console.
  3. iKxoreMcCain Win User

Clipping gameplay on pc

Hi!

You can check in your pc if your videos have been uploaded, sometimes the app record the clip but it just save at pc, to view all clips at xbox app it have to be uploaded to the cloud.
  4. Upinya Slayin Win User

Xbox One Hard Drive Full at 362 GB

[quote user="RippenHarra"]

@slayin remember though you could have multiple 5 min clips saved locally. This is before sharing to cloud or uploading to skydrive. I guessing at least 30gb of HDD space may be reserved for clips. Once you breech that limit your oldest clips drop off unless
    you saved them and they move off to the cloud.

[/quote]

IDK i think clips are not stored locally, i think they are stored on the cloud, then uploaded to friends when you upload them.
  5. L Dubs89 Win User

xbox app for PC and mobile

Hi Kawaskaisim1988, if I’m understanding you correctly you’re talking about being able to edit and upload recorded video game clips from a mobile device even if the clip itself is installed on an xbox or pc, is that correct?

I know if you record a clip on Xbox you can upload it to the cloud, from there you could download to your mobile device, edit and re upload. Not the smoothest workflow, but it does allow you to edit and share simple content.

I’m not a content creator myself, so I am not sure if there are good alternatives out there already for mobile editing and publishing via the cloud.
  6. Tomesso Win User

OneDrive

If you have a mobile game clip what you've recorded to your phone using a screen capture app or something like that, you can't upload that video to Xbox Live.

Sorry, but that's not the way it works. You can download, edit and upload back
    to Xbox Live only those game clips that
    you’ve recorded with the Game DVR feature.

Step 1: Upload the video to Xbox Live (what you want to edit)

Step 2: Once it's uploaded to the Xbox Live, download it to your Win10 PC via Xbox App

Step 3: Edit, trim and save the new game clip

Step 3: Upload your edited video back to Xbox Live
Thema:

1. Game clips not uploading to xbox live cloud - Similar Threads - Game clips uploading

2. My game clip isn't uploading to Xbox live

in XboX Insiders
    My game clip isn't uploading to Xbox live: Hey Xbox team my game clip isn't working and my Xbox app is acting buggy as hell. I can't even upload any of my good captures and I had to restart my Xbox to many time and when I do the uploading...
  3. Game clips won’t upload to OneDrive

in XboX Insiders
    Game clips won’t upload to OneDrive: Is it a Insider Build issue? My game clips won’t upload to OneDrive. submitted by /u/Rivanov [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Console Companion Not Allowing Me to Upload Game Clips

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion Not Allowing Me to Upload Game Clips: I am not able to upload game clips onto Xbox Live from the console companion app as it says "You can't share game clips" Then it says either the service isn't working, there may be something wrong...
  5. I cant upload gaming clips to the xbox app homepage

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant upload gaming clips to the xbox app homepage: I just wanted to upload a video of my house in minecraft to xbox to show my friends. I dont remember doing anything. But whenever my school friends come over they play on my account. They also use...
  6. Why am I unable to upload Game clips/screenshots that I've made on Xbox to OneDrive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I unable to upload Game clips/screenshots that I've made on Xbox to OneDrive?: I am trying to upload Xbox One game clips/screenshots that I've made to OneDrive, but the upload to OneDrive option isn't there. Is this supposed to happen? Because I can only share to OneDrive,...
  7. Xbox Console Companion Not Allowing Me to Upload Game Clips

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion Not Allowing Me to Upload Game Clips: I am not able to upload game clips onto Xbox Live from the console companion app as it says "You can't share game clips" Then it says either the service isn't working, there may be something wrong...
  8. Can't upload any game clips

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't upload any game clips: Hello, I'm having issues uploading any game clips from Ghost Recon: Breakpoint. [img] [img] [img] [img] f3a25585-c126-4240-969f-4695a8d38b43
  9. "Game clip uploaded to Xbox Live!" - hasn't uploaded

in XboX Insiders
    "Game clip uploaded to Xbox Live!" - hasn't uploaded: I've recorded and screenshotted maybe 30 pieces of content over the past week and despite it telling me that it has been recorded and uploaded, there is literally nothing on my profile. Yet when...
  10. Game clip uploaded to Xbox live

in XboX Insiders
    Game clip uploaded to Xbox live: Maybe I'm just tripping but has this always been a thing? Every time I record a clip this pops up a few minutes later to let me know it's been uploaded and I find it annoying. Is there any way to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox clip not uploading to xbox love