Game clips uploaded to xbox live missing

Discus and support Game clips uploaded to xbox live missing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently been trying to find the game clips that I uploaded to Xbox Live but they all seem to not be showing. For example, I had a game clip... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Balbys23, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Balbys23
    Balbys23 Guest

Hi, I have recently been trying to find the game clips that I uploaded to Xbox Live but they all seem to not be showing. For example, I had a game clip pinned to my feed and now it’s missing. They don’t seem to be in Xbox Dvr either. Does anyone have a
    solution to this? Thanks.

:)

Balbys23, Jul 28, 2019
  2. Edgarour Win User

Have you checked that it is not a loading problem either through the application of xbox for mobile phones and PCs? because it is possible that the DVr page is no longer functioning properly
  3. Sir Lancealot83 Win User

Hello, thank you for bringing this to the forums. I understand you are not seeing your previously record content. As of October 29 last year microsoft did update their capture policy. Any videos recorded before that date that had no views within a 90 day
    period were deleted. After that date and moving forward any videos that do not have any views within 30 days are automatically deleted.

If there is a video/screenshot that you like i would suggest next time you upload to also upload to one drive. Thats what i do anyway. You get 5GB of free storage with your microsoft account. I don’t know if this is the cause of why you aren’t seeing the
    videos but this is my best guess. Hope it helps.
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Hello, thank you for bringing this to the forums. I understand you are not seeing your previously record content. As of October 29 last year microsoft did update their capture policy. Any videos recorded before that date that had no views within a 90 day
    period were deleted. After that date and moving forward any videos that do not have any views within 30 days are automatically deleted.

If there is a video/screenshot that you like i would suggest next time you upload to also upload to one drive. Thats what i do anyway. You get 5GB of free storage with your microsoft account. I don’t know if this is the cause of why you aren’t seeing the
    videos but this is my best guess. Hope it helps.
    This is likely the answer, in my opinion. The only thing I'd like to add is sources.

https://twitter.com/majornelson/status/1056939106767261696?lang=en

https://www.trueachievements.com/n35030/changes-made-to-xbox-one-gamedvr-captures-storage

Here are some ways to backup clips:

Because game clips that haven’t had any views or engagement may be deleted at some point, you might want to back up your clips. You can do this from your console or your PC.

Upload captures from Xbox Live to OneDrive from your console

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, then go to
      Broadcast & capture
    2. Select Recent captures > See All.
    3. Select the list view button on the right to display your captures in a list.
    4. Select the check box next to the captures you want to upload.
    5. Select the Upload to OneDrive button to begin uploading.

Upload captures from Xbox Live to Google Drive from your PC

1. Open the Xbox app on your PC.
    2. Sign in to the app using your Microsoft account.
    3. Select the Captures icon on the left menu panel.
    4. Select On Xbox Live to view captures you’ve uploaded to Xbox Live.
    5. Select the Download button to download the captures locally to your PC. These will be stored in the Videos folder on your C drive.
    6. Upload your local files to Google Drive or another storage location.

Record captures directly to an external drive from your console

Note Captures recorded to an external drive can’t be uploaded to Xbox Live from your console. To upload from an external drive to Xbox Live, follow the steps for uploading from a PC.

1. Plug a USB 3.0 (or faster) drive into your console.

Note The USB drive must be formatted as NTFS. You can’t use the same drive that games are installed on, which is formatted differently.
    2. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    3. Go to System > Settings > System >
      Storage.
    4. Go to your external drive and select Set as capture location.
    5. Your game clips and screenshots will be recorded to your external drive. To revert, set your internal drive as your capture location.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/back-up-game-clips

Another option is to share the clips directly to Twitter.
  5. DanMen334 Win User

clips may take time to get sicronized in the cloud but appear in the queue, that is, those that do not load live wait for loading
  6. DeusCriolo Win User

Thank you for the help💚
Thema:

1. Game clips uploaded to xbox live missing - Similar Threads - Game clips uploaded

2. Game clip uploaded to Xbox live

in XboX Insiders
    Game clip uploaded to Xbox live: Maybe I'm just tripping but has this always been a thing? Every time I record a clip this pops up a few minutes later to let me know it's been uploaded and I find it annoying. Is there any way to...
  3. How do you upload game clips to official clubs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you upload game clips to official clubs: I have been trying to upload some of my game clips to the official Rainbow Six Siege club for a long time but don't know how and when I ask people who have uploaded clips to the club they say I...
  4. Can't upload game clips of The Crew 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't upload game clips of The Crew 2: Hello, I have the crew 2 on pc and I have friends who play it on console and I want to share my clips of my cool stuff to them but when I try to upload the clips on the xbox app, it says it...
  5. Upload Studio - record game clip button missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio - record game clip button missing: Hi, I want to record clips longer than the max 10mins supported by the default Xbox recorder, and I've read online that upload studio should allow to record clips up to 30mins. So I've downloaded...
  6. Game Clip upload problems?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Clip upload problems?: So, recently I've been having a problem with game clips. Whenever I try to upload a clip to xbox live, The clip just stays in the upload queue at 0%. If you're wondering, yes I have checked...
  7. Uploading game Clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uploading game Clips: Whenever I try to upload clips that are saved to my window 10 pc from the xbox app, it tells me that the xbox doesn't recognize the game. When I switched the gam to the game that I played it gave...
  8. Cant upload screen shot or game clip from game dvr

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant upload screen shot or game clip from game dvr: Hello. when i try to upload a game clip or screen shot ,, i get error message that says we do not recognise the game... I am playing fornite battle royal. same happens when i screen shot from...
  9. Where to find uploaded game clips?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to find uploaded game clips?: I know how to edit and upload game clips on my Xbox One X. But I don't know where to find those clips online after I've done so - where are they located? The support articles say the clips will...
  10. Update Games/Upload Clips Should Be Definable for Console Shutdown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update Games/Upload Clips Should Be Definable for Console Shutdown: Flags need to be placed on the Power Down options: 1. Update Games at Console Power Down (Yes/No) 2. Upload Clips at Console Power Down (Yes/No) If a particular game needs updating before...