Game Cloud Fortnite hijacked by mouse and menus when using a controller

Discus and support Game Cloud Fortnite hijacked by mouse and menus when using a controller in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I'm trying to do the daily challenge to play Fortnite and I'm doing ok in it. A few wins. Easy kills etc... The problem I'm having though is that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarkRrrrRR, Aug 6, 2022 at 4:33 AM.

1. MarkRrrrRR
    MarkRrrrRR Guest

Hi. I'm trying to do the daily challenge to play Fortnite and I'm doing ok in it. A few wins. Easy kills etc... The problem I'm having though is that when using the controller I have the mouse cursor following me around and, and this is the best (or worst if you want the truth), whenever I fire I get a save box opening up, lots of menus showing and the game becomes unplayable. I'm guessing there's a way to stop this happening but I haven't been able to suss it out yet. It's crazy to think that I've won a few games and got lots of kills when I'm up against such unplayability.

Any ideas?

:)

2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Please try using a different browser monetarily buddy.
    If you're not confortable with Edge, use Firefox
    This helps us to isolate the issue.

Also, please try using the cloud gaming feature via the Xbox app
  3. MarkRrrrRR Win User

The controller is wired. I'd rather not use Edge. It's an enhanced xbox PowerA controller
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks for the update, got it. Are you able to use a different web browser, like Edge or Firefox? or are you using a Chromebook?

And, the controller is connected wired or via bluetooth?
  5. MarkRrrrRR Win User

Sorry, Troubleshooting. I googled for similar problems by anyone else. Alt tabbed in and out. Full Screen Not Full Screen Full Screen. All the Function Keys. Problem still persists
  6. MarkRrrrRR Win User

I usually use firefox, however it's not supported for cloud gaming. I've got opera gx installed and another one that I can't remember at the moment (I'm on a different computer at the moment). I use firefox as my main and chrome for work. Opera gx and the other one (name not recalled at the moment) for use when gaming as they're pretty much lightweight in comparison. I'm going to bed now will check here tomorrow. Thankyou very much for taking the time to try and help me.
Thema:

1. Game Cloud Fortnite hijacked by mouse and menus when using a controller - Similar Threads - Game Cloud Fortnite

2. I had the XBOX one X ,about 70 games in the cloud how do I get them back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had the XBOX one X ,about 70 games in the cloud how do I get them back?: I had the XBOX one X ,about 70 games in the cloud how do I get them back? 4b2c0fbf-84be-49d8-808a-61cdd7fabc97
  3. Mouse & Keyboard for Windows Cloud Gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse & Keyboard for Windows Cloud Gaming: Is there a possibility to already test the announced Mouse & Keyboard support for Xbox Cloud Gaming on a Windows machine? submitted by /u/Charming-Truck-5873 [link] [comments]
  4. Local co-op via xbox cloud gaming (2 controllers connected to PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Local co-op via xbox cloud gaming (2 controllers connected to PC): I was wondering if I can play couch co-op with games like MK11, FIFA 22, Halo Master Chief Collection, etc with 2 controllers connected to my PC with the Xbox cloud gaming service?...
  5. Xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox cloud gaming: I use Xbox cloud gaming and I play fortnite from there. I'll be playing and it says 'you're only allowed to play on 1 device, session ended because you're playing elsewhere' and I won't be playing...
  6. Skate 3 Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skate 3 Cloud Gaming: Hi, I have bought the Ultimate Game Pass in hopes to play Skate 3 on PC. When I attempt to launch Skate 3 my screen goes black for about half a second, then I'm returned back to the xbox app....
  7. xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox cloud gaming: Hello there. I have some question for that cloud gaming for xbox. It says for me that isnt supported. I CHECK my country its not even listed there. Its for Serbia and it doesnt mention of its...
  8. I tried to use Fortnite Cloud Gaming today, i tried many times. It kept saying “We are...

in XboX Insiders
    I tried to use Fortnite Cloud Gaming today, i tried many times. It kept saying “We are...: Whats happening? submitted by /u/SuliZayed [link] [comments]
  9. cloud gaming fortnite mic problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cloud gaming fortnite mic problem: I recently started using xbox cloud gaming on browser on my laptop to play fortnite but my mic doesnt seem to work in the game and my teamates cant hear me how do i solve this?(i have tested my...
  10. Xbox Cloud Gaming - Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - Fortnite: when i enter the link to xbox cloud gaming this is what i see [img] 95c6215b-4e92-48b2-b51f-21f5e18020fc