Game codes

Discus and support Game codes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can not find the code for the free games that came with my new console. It came with card for the new game, but I can not find the 25 digit code for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Great White 5, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Game codes

I can not find the code for the free games that came with my new console. It came with card for the new game, but I can not find the 25 digit code for the game. Where do I find the codes?

:)

Great White 5, Dec 27, 2014
  2. -Hitman-
    -Hitman- Guest
    How do I redeem a code on Xbox one without kinect?

You can manually put the code in by going to Store/Games and "use a code" tile is on the right under search games.

-Hitman-, Dec 27, 2014
  3. Day One Edition Content

Did you enter the code for the car pack manually? Scanning the code only does the game. I had to type the other code in for the car pack.

iNspectorgadJet, Dec 27, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Game codes

On that card for the new game, on the reverse there should be a large grey area. Scratch that lightly to reveal a code. Be sure to scratch off the whole area as some cards contain multiple codes.

Then you just redeem it/them on the console.

Let us know how you get on.

maxen, Dec 27, 2014
  5. SILKYJJ Win User

Bogus code COD AW in unopened Console Box?

It seems you have entered the wrong code. There is a separate code for the game, double check the box for the code for the game.
  6. Smwutches Win User

No code no game

You should receive the code by July 31. If you don't have it by that date, you'll need to post back here.
  7. King Of Crackaz Win User

Game codes

yeah to download games, eg when i bought a new xbox they gave me one for crysis 2
  8. maxen Win User

Game codes

On that card for the new game, on the reverse there should be a large grey area. Scratch that lightly to reveal a code. Be sure to scratch off the whole area as some cards contain multiple codes.

Then you just redeem it/them on the console.

Let us know how you get on.
  9. Misses Quinzel Win User

code for a game

Alright! You should be receiving yours today or tomorrow. If you don't get it by tomorrow evening, please post up a new thread so that we can look into it deeper. :)
Thema:

Game codes

1. Game codes - Similar Threads - Game codes

2. Game won't start after update. error code 0x800701e7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't start after update. error code 0x800701e7: After updating call of duty, I'm getting error code 0x800701e7. Resetting my console hasn't worked. 7ec3aeaf-5fa2-4d94-8b30-da161c449eb8
  3. Xbox One Game Pass game download to external drive issues. Code 8007045D

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Game Pass game download to external drive issues. Code 8007045D: Ok, I have an Xbox one console and ever since the last update, I keep getting " installation stopped" when trying to download games to my external drive only with an ear code 8007045D. The will...
  4. Problem redeeming Xbox Game Pass code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem redeeming Xbox Game Pass code: Hi. I bought a code for XGP but when I try to redeem it there's an error. "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page." I have no...
  5. Error code 0x80070570 when trying to Install Games on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80070570 when trying to Install Games on Xbox One S: After having the game in question (the backwards compatible Xbox 360 disc of Assassin’s Creed Rogue) installed for over a year it I recently tried to play it after a long time only to discover it...
  6. xbox 360 game code to pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 game code to pc: HI i have an xbox 360 game code . can i redeem it for pc ? how to do it ? aecd2390-6bc0-4805-a66e-b05dd26e0b0a
  7. Entering a code for a new game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Entering a code for a new game: Hi all, Just bought an XBOX and am relatively new to all this. Through my Microsoft online account, I have found and entered the 25-char code for Sea of Thieves. The game has downloaded onto...
  8. Just bought Overwatch and Game Add-On code only has 21 digits - not 25? Can you help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Overwatch and Game Add-On code only has 21 digits - not 25? Can you help?: I've bought Overwatch on Xbox One and there is a code to get 5 legendary skins/5 epic skins/5 origin skins. The code is of the format XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX-XXXX-XXXX and needs to be a 25 digit code?...
  9. Games that I own from redeem codes no longer in my owned games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games that I own from redeem codes no longer in my owned games.: Look I know the subject title is wonk, but hear me out cause I'm at my wits end trying to figure out what happened here. Back in 2014 I bought an Xbox One bundled with Assassin's Creed Unity and...
  10. Game bought in store (code redeem) shown in MS Profile but not XBox Profile / cannot go...

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bought in store (code redeem) shown in MS Profile but not XBox Profile / cannot go...: Hello, I hope I can get some help here, after desperately trying to find help on support pages. I bought Gears 5 (redeemed a code). It runs fine but I cannot go online. The game always runs in...