Game codes

Discus and support Game codes in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Split from this thread. How do you unregister a game code? I want to transfer it to a new user. ae52f617-60f3-4b9d-9bc5-f2e8d4858c2f Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by RichTrembley, Dec 31, 2018.

1. RichTrembley
    RichTrembley Guest

Game codes

How do you unregister a game code? I want to transfer it to a new user.

:)

RichTrembley, Dec 31, 2018
  2. Smwutches Win User

No code no game

You should receive the code by July 31. If you don't have it by that date, you'll need to post back here.
  3. King Of Crackaz Win User

Game codes

yeah to download games, eg when i bought a new xbox they gave me one for crysis 2
  4. maxen Win User

Game codes

On that card for the new game, on the reverse there should be a large grey area. Scratch that lightly to reveal a code. Be sure to scratch off the whole area as some cards contain multiple codes.

Then you just redeem it/them on the console.

Let us know how you get on.
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

code for a game

Alright! You should be receiving yours today or tomorrow. If you don't get it by tomorrow evening, please post up a new thread so that we can look into it deeper. :)
  6. Smwutches Win User

code for a game

If you can post the game code you're looking for, it'll help support get you a new one faster.
Thema:

Game codes

1. Game codes - Similar Threads - Game codes

2. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  3. Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Special Edition: It Didnt Come With A Code For The Game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Special Edition: It Didnt Come With A Code For The Game: I got a battlefield 1 special edition console in 2018 when i unboxed it there was no code 12058e8b-dac2-4c7d-b8a1-5284e46fbd03
  4. Game pass for pc error code 0x8007001F

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass for pc error code 0x8007001F: It's driving me nuts and i don't know what to do!!! Platform: Windows 10 1903 App: Xbox(beta) - GamePass Problem : Whenever i try to install a game which needs administrator aproval for...
  5. Xbox One X "There's a problem with your saved games" error code 0x80831002

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X "There's a problem with your saved games" error code 0x80831002: Hi! After just over 7 months of no issues with my Xbox, the past couple of days I've started getting the error in the picture when I try to load games. First off, when I click through to go the...
  6. Cant installXBOX Game Pass for PC error code 0x800706BE

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant installXBOX Game Pass for PC error code 0x800706BE: I am trying to install pc game pass but it show erorr code 0x800706BE aa63653d-324d-4e39-b1c9-c8610cc9a272
  7. I got code for game Sea of Thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    I got code for game Sea of Thieves: When we try to activate we get this message "Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it." so i conntact microsoft agent and he said that code is valid but you need to change it for my...
  8. When redeeming a game with its gift code, it doesn't appear on my Xbox live account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When redeeming a game with its gift code, it doesn't appear on my Xbox live account.: Today I use a gift code to redeem the Resident Evil 2 game, from my email I selected the link to redeem and use it, that was around 2pm, but when I accessed my Xbox live account that game does not...
  9. Xbox Game Pass (Beta) Error code:0x80070005

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass (Beta) Error code:0x80070005: Hello, So i been trying to install certain games on the Xbox Game Pass, but every game that needs Administrator approval are not downloading and send me this error code:0x80070005. I have tried...
  10. Resident Evil Operation Racoon City GFWL Error Codes and Now the Game Refuses to Run at all.

in XBoX on Windows
    Resident Evil Operation Racoon City GFWL Error Codes and Now the Game Refuses to Run at all.: I have firewall off,I have scanned my computer twice with vipre and malwarebytes and am clean.I have installed the latest software of Live 3.5.89.0, I have cleared all internet caches and cookies...