Game codes

Discus and support Game codes in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Split from this thread. How do you unregister a game code? I want to transfer it to a new user. ae52f617-60f3-4b9d-9bc5-f2e8d4858c2f Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by RichTrembley, Dec 31, 2018.

1. RichTrembley
    RichTrembley Guest

Game codes

How do you unregister a game code? I want to transfer it to a new user.

:)

RichTrembley, Dec 31, 2018
  2. Smwutches Win User

No code no game

You should receive the code by July 31. If you don't have it by that date, you'll need to post back here.
  3. King Of Crackaz Win User

Game codes

yeah to download games, eg when i bought a new xbox they gave me one for crysis 2
  4. maxen Win User

Game codes

On that card for the new game, on the reverse there should be a large grey area. Scratch that lightly to reveal a code. Be sure to scratch off the whole area as some cards contain multiple codes.

Then you just redeem it/them on the console.

Let us know how you get on.
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

code for a game

Alright! You should be receiving yours today or tomorrow. If you don't get it by tomorrow evening, please post up a new thread so that we can look into it deeper. :)
  6. Smwutches Win User

code for a game

If you can post the game code you're looking for, it'll help support get you a new one faster.
Thema:

Game codes

1. Game codes - Similar Threads - Game codes

2. Probleme attribution code jeu [Translate] Problem attribution code game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Probleme attribution code jeu [Translate] Problem attribution code game: Bonjour, Je rencontre un problème, j'ai reçu deux codes en cadeau que j'ai utilisé, mais ceux ci ne sont jamais arrivés sur mon compte! Je n'ai pas d'autres compte, je suis passé par ma boite...
  3. xbox game crossout want let me play any more, gives me a error code instead of starting....

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game crossout want let me play any more, gives me a error code instead of starting....: crossout game on xbox one will not let me play any more, gives me an error code that I don't know what is. d7672f49-f16b-4117-85c9-f4d41c578f52
  4. my game pass code did not work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    my game pass code did not work: I bought a card a few days ago and put it in my account but it did not work and It keeps saying that the code was already used without being reflected in my account....
  5. Can I transfer codes redeemed for xbox games to other accounts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer codes redeemed for xbox games to other accounts?: I redeemed the free trial codes for minecraft and other things associated with it after purchasing the console for Christmas. Unfortunately, I redeemed it on my computer and so it went under my...
  6. Xbox one X games randomly crash with no error codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X games randomly crash with no error codes: I play madden 19, R6 Seige, Monster hunter world, and Sea of theives pretty frequently. I played them all atleast once within the last week and today they all freeze within minutes of starting....
  7. How do you clear Xbox Live error codes 121003 and 121010 in the Microsoft Solitaire game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you clear Xbox Live error codes 121003 and 121010 in the Microsoft Solitaire game?: How do you clear Xbox Live error codes 121003 and 121010 in the Microsoft Solitaire game? c2d0e88f-439f-4ac4-96be-04ebad3eae9f
  8. Codice di errore 0x80831002 - problema salvataggi dei giochi (Error code 0x80831002 - game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Codice di errore 0x80831002 - problema salvataggi dei giochi (Error code 0x80831002 - game...: Buonasera, ho questo problema da molto tempo. Tutto è cominciato da quando ho condiviso il mio account su di un'altra Xbox one(tempestivamente eliminato) . Spesso capita che all'avvio del gioco...
  9. Xbox game pass code expired that was supplied with brand new xbox one x

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass code expired that was supplied with brand new xbox one x: Hi. I bought a brand new Xbox one x forza horizon 4/forza 7 bundle on the 3rd march 2019. The bundle was supplied with a 1 month game pass code in side the box. My issue is that the game pass code...
  10. Kod gry na xbox one[Game code for xbox one]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kod gry na xbox one[Game code for xbox one]: Cześć mam problem kupiłem grę Fortnite oryginał w zafoliowanym pudełku niestety klucz aktywacyjny nie działa . Co mam robić w takim przypadku? D [Translation - Hi, I have a problem I bought the...