Game codes

Discus and support Game codes in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Split from this thread. How do you unregister a game code? I want to transfer it to a new user. ae52f617-60f3-4b9d-9bc5-f2e8d4858c2f Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by RichTrembley, Dec 31, 2018.

1. RichTrembley
    RichTrembley Guest

Game codes

How do you unregister a game code? I want to transfer it to a new user.

:)

RichTrembley, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

Game codes

1. Game codes - Similar Threads - Game codes

2. Entered game pass code (12months) in wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Entered game pass code (12months) in wrong account: Hi I have entered a redeem code for the game pass in my son his account instead of my own account (we use 2 xboxes) and my account is used with gold. Is there any possibility that i can set the...
  3. Redeemed a code for a game, but the game doesn't show on my owned game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed a code for a game, but the game doesn't show on my owned game: Hi guys! Received Wwe 2k19 digital deluxe edition as a digital download. Successfully managed to redeem the code, but all it did was download and install all the add-ons. Th actual game did not...
  4. Can't redeem card-Code ripped off from xbox game card no kinect camera

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem card-Code ripped off from xbox game card no kinect camera: Hi, RE;XBOX card Peeling off the tape resulted in ripping the 25 digit code. What is the procedure to get your card redeemed at this point? I have no Kinect camera. Thank you in advance. Rob...
  5. PUBG code appears G suite, not the full game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG code appears G suite, not the full game: Hi , I bought a code from the Game PUBG, from xbox one.. I bought more than one , and the last one I was going to test it and it appears that it´s an add on for the game. I´m confused now [img]...
  6. Did not get a Digital code for a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not get a Digital code for a game: I wanted to buy a Digital Copy (game) for my friend on her console. I already Installed the same game on my Xbox One Console & got a Physical Copy too. No Digital Code was given when I bought the...
  7. CODE erreur 8A010003 - Impossible to get my free xbox one games with gold from my xbox 360...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CODE erreur 8A010003 - Impossible to get my free xbox one games with gold from my xbox 360...: Hello to all of you! I use a xbox 360 and have an annual subscription. So every month I get my 2 xbox 360 games and the 2 xbox one games. Hopefully i will soon purchase my xbox one x an will be...
  8. Purchasing a game on sale, with a code and pay the rest from my card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchasing a game on sale, with a code and pay the rest from my card: Hello, I have my eye on a game. The game is currently on sale for £44.99. Someone sent me a gift voucher of £20. How do I use this code of £20 and pay the remanding £24.99 on my personal bank...
  9. Various games and error code 0x80831002

in XBoX on Consoles
    Various games and error code 0x80831002: Split from this thread. Hello I have this problem right now, was the solution found? 99a08a3d-16c6-494e-9af3-db0a9966f214
  10. Code Jeux Utilisé -[Translation - Game Code Used]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code Jeux Utilisé -[Translation - Game Code Used]: Bonjour on ma offert un code pour le jeux sea of thieves mais il et déj utilisé pour me le faire échanger le vendeur me demande la date et heure utilisation du code quelle et la marche a suive...