Game compality bug

Discus and support Game compality bug in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have Battlefield 3 on Xbox 360 but when I put it in my Xbox One this doesn't work then only at the front by its market very well... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Redzinahmc, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Redzinahmc
    Redzinahmc Guest

Game compality bug

Hello, I have Battlefield 3 on Xbox 360 but when I put it in my Xbox One this doesn't work then only at the front by its market very well

:)

Redzinahmc, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Tarnend Win User

Game compality bug

Hi, make sure roue xbox one is connected to the internet correctly as it will need to download the game to your console.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Game compality bug

Hello, I have Battlefield 3 on Xbox 360 but when I put it in my Xbox One this doesn't work then only at the front by its market very well
    What do you mean by "... then only at the front by its market very well"?

If you insert a Xbox 360 disc into the Xbox One, the console has to download the game from the Xbox marketplace, as backwards compatible titles are "translated" so the different Xbox One hardware can "understand" the program code.

The Data on the game disc is useless for the Xbox One, and the disc only serves as a "proof of purchase".

So make sure that your console is connected online and can download the actual backwards compatible game from the marketplace.

If the disc is not detected by the console at all, remove the disc and turn the console off by holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds.

Turn the console back on, and make sure it's showing a green boot up screen.

This will take a while, so in the mean time, bring the disc to your kitchen and apply a small drop of mild dishwasher soap on the silver side of the disc. Wet your fingers, and "massage" the soap around the silver surface of the disc until the whole surface
    is covered in soap.

Rinse the disc under running water, then shake the disc several times to get the water off. Wipe the remaining drops with a soft, lint-free cloth.

Return to your console that should have finished booting by now, and insert the disc. Make sure the console is connected online properly, and the console should then start to download and install the game.
  4. Redzinahmc Win User

Game compality bug

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
    I don't think it works, but if you say so.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Game compality bug

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Game compality bug

Make sure your console is connected to Xbox Live, and try the game again. It should come up with the install disc tile, just select it and start the install. Once you have done that, you should then be able to play the game.
Thema:

Game compality bug

1. Game compality bug - Similar Threads - Game compality bug

2. Game pass trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass trial: Game pass trial went up. 3 weeks later, only 5 of my games don’t have error 0x803f900a popping up. I’ve removed my account and added it, reset the router, and reset the xbox 3 times. Nothing has...
  3. Creepiest game you ever played?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creepiest game you ever played?: Outlast took me more than one scare in the early morning d982ddf9-871e-43e8-81cf-861fd40fa8a0
  4. For Honor Audio Distortion and lagging game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For Honor Audio Distortion and lagging game: Ok so everyday I play For Honor my game has this audio distortion when it's doing it my frames in game drop and every button feels unresponsive. It happens usually all game. I have the original...
  5. Hay consecuensia al comprar el ultimate game pass? [Mod Translated - Is there consistency...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hay consecuensia al comprar el ultimate game pass? [Mod Translated - Is there consistency...: Hola, buen día. Yo tengo un la suscripciones de Xbox game pass y la gold para consola, si me uno al Xbox game pass ultimate (game pass + gold) se me restablecen las que ya tengo y se le suman al...
  6. Backwards compatibility and what makes one game compatible over another.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility and what makes one game compatible over another.: Not to sound like an entitled baby but. What makes a games backwards compatibility more important than the others? Most of the games that are currently backwards compatible are not what i would...
  7. Game Saves

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Saves: Have we gotten a viable excuse for why we can't access and manage our own game saves. 19c245da-b074-4e22-b6e1-6b997c2291a9
  8. Can't join Lan game on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join Lan game on Minecraft: so I made a dedicated server for minecraft bedrock and when I try to join it on my Xbox (again through lan) it says "you need to authenticate to microsoft services" I looked it up and could find...
  9. Vampyre game on Xbox game pass for pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vampyre game on Xbox game pass for pc: Hey I have xbox game pass for pc and I really want to play the game vampyre. I have had many issues with this game. I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled it numerous times. I played for a...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate upgrade from Gold Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate upgrade from Gold Live: Ultimate 1-Month R15,90 including VAT for the first month R199,00 including VAT every month after that By selecting Subscribe, you agree to the Store terms of sale. We'll charge you R15,90...