game compatibility with steam

Discus and support game compatibility with steam in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to play bloons td6 on pc from Microsoft store. I got steam now and I want to play bloons on steam. but I have to buy the game again and I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Griffen145, Aug 6, 2022.

1. Griffen145
    Griffen145 Guest

I want to play bloons td6 on pc from Microsoft store. I got steam now and I want to play bloons on steam. but I have to buy the game again and I don't want to buy the game again.

:)

Griffen145, Aug 6, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Griffen145

Unfortunately that's not possible buddy, purchased made between different stores are not transferible

For example, you have GTA V purchased in steam, but you want to play it using Epic games launcher. You need to pay again for the game if you want to have the game linked to your Epic account.

If you purchased the game recently, I can advise you requesting a refund and purchase it inside steam

Hope everything is more clear now, but if you have further questions feel free to ask
    Greetings
  3. darkist1 Win User

Can't download Steam mods and can't join Steam servers on Microsoft Ark.

As CptMorgan said, you can't play a microsoft game on steam, or a steam game on microsoft. they are purely two different base games that are not compatible with each other. the Microsoft one is crossplay to Xbox, and the steam one doesnt appear to have
    the same function.
  4. DarthLegacy905 Win User

Microsoft store compatibility with Steam

Steam games are not currently compatible with console games. You will not be able to play across platforms that way.
  5. pascalnaruto Win User

Game list PC/XBOX

Yes, it seems that xbox games bought on steam cannot be play anywhere compatible, even if the same games are when purchased on the microsoft store...
  6. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Ark Survival xbox one

RagingSoul23,

You will need to purchase the game again as the Steam platform is not cross-compatible with the Xbox platform.

Thanks for understanding,

Blitz
Thema:

1. game compatibility with steam - Similar Threads - game compatibility steam

2. When We gonna get the Dragon Ball Raging Blast series backwards compatible on game pass?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When We gonna get the Dragon Ball Raging Blast series backwards compatible on game pass?...: I’m just curious to ask because we been waiting for years for this to happen. Some websites notice about those games years ago. But it didn’t happen. We really want those games to be released so...
  3. Can't sign in to xbox live for Xbox Backward Compatible Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in to xbox live for Xbox Backward Compatible Games: I faced problem which is Can't sign in to xbox live for Xbox Backward Compatible Games. I can't Sign in my account to xbox 360 games. Whats the problem? d99f1182-ede7-4970-b34c-f740d2395f7f
  4. Can we get the option to request backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we get the option to request backwards compatible games: I have quite a few games I csnt play unless I purchase a xbox 360 again and I hate seeing the games not being played and here th [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] ey are...
  5. Xbox one steering wheel support with backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one steering wheel support with backwards compatible games: Will my Logitech g920 function with backwards compatible games such as crazy taxi and split second? This is on the Xbox one. 7fef9f20-3cc9-4cd3-95ce-bb2f7b31d9f2
  6. What to do if my Xbox 360 doesn't run original (backwards compatible) XBOX game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What to do if my Xbox 360 doesn't run original (backwards compatible) XBOX game?: Hello. I recently bought Call of Duty: Finest Hour (Original XBOX version) disk from Amazon. Since I do not own an original XBOX console, I really badly wanted to try it out on my XBOX 360 S. I...
  7. Add more backwards compatible games from 360

in XboX Insiders
    Add more backwards compatible games from 360: Please add need for speed carbon to Xbox one and Series X/S please! I really love this game and it’s very beloved by a lot of racing gamers. [Need for Speed carbon]...
  8. Xbox One Backwards Compatibility with Xbox 360 specific game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Backwards Compatibility with Xbox 360 specific game: Hello I was wondering if the game Namco Museum Virtual Arcade on Xbox 360 (disc/physical version) is compatible with the Xbox One / S / X and The Series S / X ? I know Microsoft sell those games...
  9. Backwards Compatibility game wish.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility game wish.: WORMS 3D Please can someone clarify is there any chance this game could become backwards compatible. It was so enjoyable with friends and I feel it’s really held it’s own and can still be very...
  10. Xbox one S gaming monitor compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one S gaming monitor compatibility: What are the specs for a gaming monitor on the Xbox One S system? e20c548e-f5bd-447e-955a-36ee31db3cd3