Game/Content/Updates Manager.

Discus and support Game/Content/Updates Manager. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've only briefly seen how game downloads and updates work on a menu via a friend on the original 2013 Xbox One (mainly when he doesn't have internet... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PhantomR1982, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Game/Content/Updates Manager.

I've only briefly seen how game downloads and updates work on a menu via a friend on the original 2013 Xbox One (mainly when he doesn't have internet and needs a heavy dashboard update to continue playing) so correct me if im wrong here,but when a specific game is opened like in the Xbox 360 console is that still the same way when an update is alerted and sent over to the updates list much in the same way that a core game update works,could there not be a check that's done in the background silently that checks if new updates have been released as the internet connection is established when the dashboard starts up & checks all Installed Apps/Games/DLC to display In The download section so you know how many updates are needed eg,Game Updates,App Updates eg...twitch,youtube,CORE Game Update (major update to the disc based version) so you know what's needed before you start a game to find out and then you can decide what to update first...I find it annoying that you can only download one update/game (sometimes a 45gb Download) at a time and not let the system download partial updates at the same time to whatever update is either smaller or has a better connection much like download accelerator plus on pc does...where it allows you to run 3 downloads at a time for example or more if you have a faster connection but the server your getting the first update from is slow or unstable yet the 2 other updates have a strong connection and these other updates can speed ahead and download...I've seen this happen on one game when waiting for it to download for a long time where we found that update 2 was faster so we had to pause update 1 and then did update 2 quicker whereas today's connections are capable of downloading more that one file at a time this would allow for a reduction in gaming downtime...however I'm not keen on the start game before fully complete feature as you can get stuck as that part hasn't downloaded.. but that's just me.

Hope you can understand my ramblings.

Kind Regards

PhantomR1982

submitted by /u/PhantomR1982
    [link] [comments]

/u/PhantomR1982, Jul 26, 2019
  2. MattyMidway Win User

Fallout 4 DLC

try looking under the manage game menu for updates to your content.

Go to the game under your Games and Apps and click start. Then, select Manage Game. From this menu you should see four selections on the right side of the screen. This is where all content for each game you own will show up at including all DLCs. It
    might be as simple as selecting a currently uninstalled DLC from the Updates menu inside of Manage game. Good luck!
  3. NLH1 Win User

Getting Call of Duty warzone of the store when owning a physical copy help?

Is warzone edition and update or an expansion of content? If its DLC then you could go to manage the game and uninstall the expansion but if it's an update to the core game itself then I think you womt be able to play on your hard copy on warzone.
  4. Spyroman12 Win User

Error: 0x838601e7 | Can't sync Data

with this, you might need to go into the games and apps, highlight the game you're having troubles with, press the menu button, click on manage content, click on manage all content, and uninstall all.

Try to redownload the game, and see if that does anything.
  5. DominumStige Win User

I can’t use or uninstall dlc

Hi!

Be sure to uninstall and re-install the additional contents using the "Manage game" function. By selecting the game, you can manage the DLCs to be removed
    or added.
  6. Geth Win User

Non-transferred content

They should be in the manage game content section under downloads.
Thema:

Game/Content/Updates Manager.

1. Game/Content/Updates Manager. - Similar Threads - Game Content Updates

2. Destiny 2 Game Content Not Found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Game Content Not Found: [img] My game worked for about 20 mins which in the time i sorted my stuff out, then keeps showing this whenever i try launching, none of my other games do this, only Destiny 2 Already tried:...
  3. Can't use created content and join multiplayer games

in XboX Insiders
    Can't use created content and join multiplayer games: Hello there, I'm facing a problem, which is irritating. Everytime I want to use user created content, my console gives me the message " you can't play with content created by other players...
  4. Upload game Content Valorant/ Hyperscape to xbox live

in XboX Insiders
    Upload game Content Valorant/ Hyperscape to xbox live: I have tried several different way to upload content. and get the same error. "Try a lower Resolution. The maximum for uploads is 1080p SDR. Game clips in 4k or hdr will not work". Granted the...
  5. Games saying I have xbox live parental settings restricting me from accessing content.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Games saying I have xbox live parental settings restricting me from accessing content.: Today I hopped onto my Xbox not changing any of my settings any other previous days, and when I logged onto FH4 it wouldn't let me access community made tunes or liveries, to make sure it wasn't...
  6. Can’t launch Roblox Games/Access to Shared Content denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t launch Roblox Games/Access to Shared Content denied: Hi! So when I try to play a Roblox game (piggy/ftf) my xbox (one) tells me that my privacy does not let me see the content created by other users. I looked up on the Internet and I found this:...
  7. playing the same game on seperate xboxs and using download content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    playing the same game on seperate xboxs and using download content: I started playing Assassins Creed Odyssey on my own profile, but my brother in law's Xbox. I bounce back and forth between my and their house. After getting hooked on the game I bought my own Xbox...
  8. GWFL - Games for Windows Life - Fable 3 DLC content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GWFL - Games for Windows Life - Fable 3 DLC content: I purchased Fable 3 awhile ago on Steam and wanted to play it. I have paid and have valid DLC codes but they do not work as I get the "error retrieving purchasing history error "through the GFWL...
  9. Installing/ transferring game content in destiny as of update 21/04/2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing/ transferring game content in destiny as of update 21/04/2020: Hi everybody. I was on my Xbox last night, finally got the wish Ender after doing it 3 times. I went to bed because it was 12:11am (00:11). My Xbox is supposed to be updating itself and it...
  10. Digital Content (games and games updates) won't dowload/install anymore !??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Content (games and games updates) won't dowload/install anymore !??: I'd recently changed from wired broadband to Huawei 4g router on Three (Unlimited data). This works a treat. Since switching however, I can't download digital games or game updates for my XBOX...