Game corruption

Discus and support Game corruption in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I'm trying to play the new Call of Duty which I havemt played in a while and it wouldnt let me go on it. Saying it was corrupted. I have tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by christianpatterson2, May 5, 2021 at 3:43 AM.

1. Game corruption

Hi I'm trying to play the new Call of Duty which I havemt played in a while and it wouldnt let me go on it. Saying it was corrupted. I have tried turning my xbox off and on with he full power cycle reset and that hasnt worked, it is a digital copy bought from the microsoft store. The code is 0x87e1000c. It just wont install for some reason and comes up with a message saying, "the content on your console doesnt match the version you've been invited to play".

:)

christianpatterson2, May 5, 2021 at 3:43 AM
  2. Haloaddict Win User

Corrupt Games

I have officially unenrolled from the program.
  3. Leonarx8 Win User

Corrupted Game

I deleted old corrupted file before download but didnt clear system cache now i did that and trying to download again..

Btw theres one more Prince of Persia game on my hd may it cause the corruption ?

It has same game name with classic pop
  4. Miss Kleo Win User

Game corrupt

Hey BoneDracomagus I'd suggest having the user try Syntecs solution first as that seems like a very solid step! You also may want to try the below steps in the order they're listed, I see some of the steps have been done but this order in particular has
    been found helpful!

1. Delete the downloaded DLC and any incomplete/unknown games

2. Delete profile (only, not any other items on the profile)

3. Re-download profile, power off/on and download the DLC again

Let me know how these suggestions work out!
  5. Wong2804 Win User

Corrupted Game

well I can only find the game in storage in system settings and it has an " ! " as an image and it says that is corrupted and there's no error code
  6. VenoMus 18 Win User

Corrupted games

I think I fixed it, i cleared local saved game files and everything seems to be all set.
Thema:

Game corruption

1. Game corruption - Similar Threads - Game corruption

2. Xbox games corruption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox games corruption: Myself and a friend have had our Xbox’s sort of linked. My profile is on his Xbox set as home and his is on mine set the same so we can share certain games. Recently tho we’ve been told it could...
  3. Corrupt game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Corrupt game: Hi so my black ops cold war wont download due to a corruption ive uninstalled tried to reinstall but still the same problem. Ive look at other threads to see if they could help but nothing worked....
  4. Corruption in owned games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Corruption in owned games: Why can't I redownload owned game(s) that said they were corrupt? ea0c49df-b8b4-41e5-b180-34dad7aa6d93
  5. Call of Duty Modern Warfare will not reinstall, says game is corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare will not reinstall, says game is corrupted: I got this game for christmas the year it came out on a disc and I installed it and played through the campaign just fine. Then one time I open the game and it says that I need to buy the game...
  6. Problem with games corrupting and redos loading randomly on Series X and One X for weeks

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with games corrupting and redos loading randomly on Series X and One X for weeks: [IMG] submitted by /u/STORMxGohan [link] [comments]
  7. Failed xbox update, corrupted game files

in XBoX on Consoles
    Failed xbox update, corrupted game files: So just yesterday, my xbox forced an update on me while playing pubg, it kinda annoyed me but it was fine, I noticed after a while that it kept on failing to update and loops back to the "Lets...
  8. unable to install game due to corruption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to install game due to corruption: my call of duty cold war keeps showing installation stopped and i cant install the game and when i click on it when its in the queue it says its corrupt 86d071f2-da4e-4709-bb36-840137a59ce2
  9. Corrupt game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Corrupt game: My Call of duty Cold War wont install but when I turn my xbox off and on again the game shows up as downloaded, and when I click on it it says I have to uninstall and reinstall and when i check...
  10. Downloaded games show up as "Corrupt" on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded games show up as "Corrupt" on xbox 360: Quite a few games I downloaded on xbox 360 do not show up under "my games" and show as "corrupt" on hdd. Cleared the cache, deleted the profile, unplugged everything. Turned it back on and same...