Game counter.

Discus and support Game counter. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I think there should be something on xbox that tells us how long we have been on a game. I think that would be cool. c32c54ed-5e25-4bee-ae83-9475a91d6ed2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Addison2thousand, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Game counter.

I think there should be something on xbox that tells us how long we have been on a game. I think that would be cool.

:)

Addison2thousand, Jun 8, 2021
  2. SpectralChief Win User

knife counter

Well they actually could of put countering a counter knife in te game where it's a different button but when you counter the counter knife you don't kill them, you just push them away or something then you can shoot each other again
  3. Keroken Win User

Tag Duel Partner

Have you played any other Yu-Gi-Oh! video games or the TCG? If not, I think I can come up with easy-to-understand explanations on certain game mechanics.

For example, with Spell Counters:

In Yu-Gi-Oh!, some cards use a special game mechanics known as a Counter (think of a penny or die, or a glass bead). These cards use these Counters for different effects, and their effects can change depending on the number of Counters present either on
    your side of the field, the opponent's side of the field, or the entire field. It depends on the individual card.

Counters can be classified into sub-categories. There are Venom Counters, A-Counters, Spell Counters, and the list goes on. Though they may have different names, each Counter is usually associated with a particular archetype or theme of deck. Venom Counters
    are usually associated with the Reptile-type Worm and Reptilianne monsters or cards. A-Counters are usually associated the Reptile-type Alien monsters or cards. And Spell Counters are usually associated with Spellcaster-type monsters or cards.

All of the different types of Counters do different things depending on the cards that use them, but some of them have effects that define the use of such Counters. For example, Venom Counters usually weaken and eventually destroy opponent's monsters, and
    A-Counters are similar in that they weaken opponent's monsters as well as allow you to manipulate and even control opponent's monsters that have A-Counters on them. Remember, you must have the cards that can use these Counters on the field to even begin.

Spell Counters have a variety of uses, such as mainly increasing Atk, removing Spell Counters to destroy a face-up monster or Spell/Trap card, etc.

As for being able to play, I can play if you'd like, but I also need to keep grinding for cards for themes I want to make; it's taking a lot of time.
  4. RooK53 Win User

Update

Assasin IS a "countermeasure".

It counters UAV, HBS, etc.

What, you want a counter to the counter?

Then what will counter that counter.... etc....
  5. Reaper RPNT Win User

MW3 intel issue

engineer

play the mission mind the gap

theres a unlisted intel item at the back of the conscession counter close to the first set of escalators.

The game and the total intel counter knows of it but it is unlisted in the mission counter.

hope this helps
  6. I Dashboard It Win User

Xbox Live suggestion...

I'm pretty sure there is a population counter...It's up to the game devs to install a population counter. I think of them as nonsense since they're not even accurate. The only way it'd be accurate is if it updated every second, and the counters don't.
Thema:

Game counter.

1. Game counter. - Similar Threads - Game counter

2. Game/App counter? Or something similar.

in XboX Insiders
    Game/App counter? Or something similar.: I just thought of this, but I think it would be a neat feature if you could see how many times you used a certain game or app. Something like "The Witcher 3: 57, COD Warzone: 216, AC Valhalla: 96,...
  3. Xbox Game Bar Fps Counter

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Fps Counter: [img] [img] Can't find fps option anywhere please help i've tryed updating this app but couldn't and 'im not the administrator on computer so cant access program files and all please help...
  4. Any idea on when the xbox game bar FPS counter will be fixed?

in XboX Insiders
    Any idea on when the xbox game bar FPS counter will be fixed?: Would be nice to have the FPS counter back, ever since Flight Sim came out the FPS counter has been MIA and doing a repair/reset on it only fixes it for an hour or two at most submitted by...
  5. inaccurate FPS counter on xbox game bar

in XboX Insiders
    inaccurate FPS counter on xbox game bar: So i got the xbox game pass for pc a few weeks ago and have started to use the game bar more along side it but it was not till a few days ago that a mate pointed out the perfromance counter inside...
  6. Windows 10 Home - Xbox Game Bar (FPS counter)

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Home - Xbox Game Bar (FPS counter): Windows 10 Home (1909 - 64 bit - HUN) - Xbox Game Bar - FPS counter is not working. What is the solution? Access request and PC restart -> it didn't help... [img] [img] [img]...
  7. Xbox Game Bar - How to enable FPS counter on Windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar - How to enable FPS counter on Windows: I have the latest updates for windows and xbox game bar and I dont have the option to enable FPS counter. Where is it? 2927e312-e68d-4912-b7d0-b1f49b5b866d
  8. Halo Reach Stuttering After Enabling FPS Counter On Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Reach Stuttering After Enabling FPS Counter On Xbox Game Bar: I am playing Halo Reach with Xbox Game Pass and got this problem because I wanted to see FPS, can't reverse it. *** Moved from Windows 10/Performance & system failures***...
  9. FPS counter not showing in Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    FPS counter not showing in Xbox Game Bar: I can't see the FPS counter option as stated everywhere, only CPU, GPU and RAM. Windows 10 Pro XBox Game Bar version 3.34.15002.0 2d6508ac-f970-4b2c-9291-dd6f41181f96
  10. Xbox game bar fps counter doesn't work

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar fps counter doesn't work: I have installed the new update for the Xbox game bar on pc. I can see the option to enable FPS and it says it requires a request and restart to work. I've done that but it still says the same...