Game crash and lost all save data

Discus and support Game crash and lost all save data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My destiny 2 just crashed and lost all my save data for it and now it is reinstalling the game. Is that save data gone forever or is there a way that I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jakobacres, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Jakobacres
    Jakobacres Guest

My destiny 2 just crashed and lost all my save data for it and now it is reinstalling the game. Is that save data gone forever or is there a way that I can get it back

:)

Jakobacres, Sep 2, 2019
  2. curiousmole Win User

Freezing/Crashing?

There was a problem with save game data getting lost, but never heard of or had crashing.
  3. ime a ninja Win User

What are you up to

playing fable 2.Old system crashed and tried to transfer saved data,my achievments and scores got transfered ok but all progress for all games was lost.
  4. Flymonkey102 Win User

Your character for Destiny 2 is stored on Bungie's servers. Once you reinstall the game your characters should be there.
  5. RankOmnivore588 Win User

Losing saved game data

We've only had our Xbox for 6 days and in that time have already lost all saved game data for Lego Marvel (twice), Forza 6 and Terarria. Is this a common problem for the Xbox? I'm struggling to find any further info. We've also experienced a number of game
    crashes in that same time frame but the times of the crashes don't correlate with saved game data loss.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

LOST ALL SAVE GAME DATA

Thema:

1. Game crash and lost all save data - Similar Threads - Game crash lost

2. Jeu crash [Crash game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jeu crash [Crash game]: Bonjour,cela maintenant 3 jour, quand je lance mon jeu forza horizon 4 le chargement se lance. il m'affiche les licence, copyright, ect. Enssuit, l image fige et me remet l'écran d accueil de ma...
  3. XBox beta game pass (PC): some games load forever, crash on load, constantly freeze during...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox beta game pass (PC): some games load forever, crash on load, constantly freeze during...: Hi! I'm playing 5 Xbox Game Pass games using the Xbox Beta app for installing and launching. 2 games are basically unplayable due to loading forever and/or crashing on load and freezing during...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock keeps crashing and auto exiting game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock keeps crashing and auto exiting game: I play Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One and it freezes up and crashes. I load up a world to play on and it lets me walk around, but only for a few seconds or rarely a minute. It freezes, and...
  5. Microsoft Casual Games on iPad crashes at end of every advertisement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Casual Games on iPad crashes at end of every advertisement: I have an iPad Mini with MS Solitaire loaded. At the end of a non MS advert - in this case Newmarket Holidays, the app crashes to a black screen. I have to Power Off the iPad and restart to get...
  6. PUBG PC LITE game has been crashed

in XBoX on Windows
    PUBG PC LITE game has been crashed: [img] Hello, My pubg pc lite game has been crashed. sometimes it's running on safe mode and sometimes not. what i do? please help me. ***Moved from Windows 10/ Performance & system failures***...
  7. Crashing Games on Xbox (Beta) App. DCOM Error.

in XBoX on Windows
    Crashing Games on Xbox (Beta) App. DCOM Error.: I have been unable to play any games on the Xbox (Beta) App for the last few days. For example, I was able to play "Sea of Thieves" without any issues until a few days ago, when I went to load the...
  8. Jogo crashando na cutscene pós matriarca [Mod translation-Crashing game in the post...

in XBoX on Windows
    Jogo crashando na cutscene pós matriarca [Mod translation-Crashing game in the post...: Na cutscene dps de derrotar o matriarca indo para o ato 3 - capitulo 1 e jogo simplesmente congela, ja reinstalei e continua o problema [Mod translation-In the cutscene after defeating the...
  9. minecraft game crash, lost everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft game crash, lost everything: the game has crashed several times, this way I lose material and points. Is there a way to prevent or undo this? i play the game on pc, windows 10 a2a00ed0-f52f-493f-8c12-592d6dbee47a
  10. FORZA 5 -Game crashed, lost all my cars and stats

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA 5 -Game crashed, lost all my cars and stats: Hi, I was playing multiplayer online and the game crashed during loading screen. When I logged back in 30mins later, all my cars disappeared except one. All my stats from my game profile are...