Game crash and lost all save data

Discus and support Game crash and lost all save data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My destiny 2 just crashed and lost all my save data for it and now it is reinstalling the game. Is that save data gone forever or is there a way that I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jakobacres, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Jakobacres
    Jakobacres Guest

My destiny 2 just crashed and lost all my save data for it and now it is reinstalling the game. Is that save data gone forever or is there a way that I can get it back

:)

Jakobacres, Sep 2, 2019
  2. curiousmole Win User

Freezing/Crashing?

There was a problem with save game data getting lost, but never heard of or had crashing.
  3. ime a ninja Win User

What are you up to

playing fable 2.Old system crashed and tried to transfer saved data,my achievments and scores got transfered ok but all progress for all games was lost.
  4. Flymonkey102 Win User

Your character for Destiny 2 is stored on Bungie's servers. Once you reinstall the game your characters should be there.
  5. RankOmnivore588 Win User

Losing saved game data

We've only had our Xbox for 6 days and in that time have already lost all saved game data for Lego Marvel (twice), Forza 6 and Terarria. Is this a common problem for the Xbox? I'm struggling to find any further info. We've also experienced a number of game
    crashes in that same time frame but the times of the crashes don't correlate with saved game data loss.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

LOST ALL SAVE GAME DATA

Thema:

1. Game crash and lost all save data - Similar Threads - Game crash lost

2. Capturing a Clip Caused Game to Crash

in XboX Insiders
    Capturing a Clip Caused Game to Crash: Playing Generation Zero without issue, used Alexa to trigger a capture "Alexa, tell Xbox to record that.". I got the notification that Alexa had triggered the command, then the one when it had...
  3. My Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10 crashes with an specific game

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10 crashes with an specific game: I've been having this issue 3 days ago, when I was trying to open the game bar on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but then it crashed. I tried opening it on other games and it worked just fine. I am...
  4. Xbox Game Bar for PC keeps crashing a lot after the most recent update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar for PC keeps crashing a lot after the most recent update: Hello everyone, I just recently reset my Windows 10 because I had a lot of issues with the Game Bar app and thought that would help and keep it from crashing frequently. It did kinda fix the...
  5. Games immediately crash back to home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games immediately crash back to home: My game loads, crashes, and then goes back to the Home screen almost immediately after displaying the art work. It's happening to only a handful of games such as Ryse Dragon age Inquisition...
  6. NFS rivals crashes as its finding a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS rivals crashes as its finding a game: I bought the game digitally a couple of days ago in a bundle with NFS 2015 (which works perfectly) and I was able to play NFS rivals on the day that i bought it but the day after i bought it , it...
  7. Xbox 360 Games Crash My Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Games Crash My Xbox One: Every time I try and play an installed Xbox 360 Game on my Xbox one, the system crashes and it freezes on the Xbox 360 Logo. I have seen many recommendations and fixes to this problem but none of...
  8. Win10 game Mutant Year Zero: RTE crash before it start

in XBoX on Windows
    Win10 game Mutant Year Zero: RTE crash before it start: I download the game Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden in my PC with Win10 and Game Pass Ultimate and when y launch the game, show the intro, the "Press any button to start" screen and then when I...
  9. xbox game bar crashing

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox game bar crashing: restarted my pc and the xbox game bar still crashes? b5d7618b-df6e-4faf-a294-bca670884abf
  10. FORZA 5 -Game crashed, lost all my cars and stats

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA 5 -Game crashed, lost all my cars and stats: Hi, I was playing multiplayer online and the game crashed during loading screen. When I logged back in 30mins later, all my cars disappeared except one. All my stats from my game profile are...