Game Crash to black screen, xbox light double flashes a few times, then powers off.

Discus and support Game Crash to black screen, xbox light double flashes a few times, then powers off. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've got an odd problem and haven't found anything similar, and not sure if it's game related or happening with other games and apps. I've been... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/cjsimmons, May 20, 2020.

1. /u/cjsimmons
    /u/cjsimmons Guest

Game Crash to black screen, xbox light double flashes a few times, then powers off.

I've got an odd problem and haven't found anything similar, and not sure if it's game related or happening with other games and apps.

I've been playing CoD:MW and the game will freeze for a few seconds then got a black screen. Once one the black screen the xbox power button will double flash a few times, then the console will just power off.

Has anyone else had this happen to them? It's happened just now and about 2 weeks ago.

submitted by /u/cjsimmons
    [link] [comments]

/u/cjsimmons, May 20, 2020
  2. backyardburner Win User

Xbox 1x taking too long to power down since recent dashboard update

I ,Also have been Experiencing this issue with my Xbox. These past few times I’ve shut off xbox the power light would flash With the tv screen being dark then finally what seems to be 5 to 10 minutes later, the Xbox will shut off.
  3. K4453N Win User

Xbox One - Black Screen?

Has anyone else had the power indicator light on their Kinect flickering on and off while the black screen is happening? I also had this issue once before the update, but it's happened a few times since I downloaded the update.
  4. zombi5555555 Win User

Red light only on new games???

Forgot to add: One flashing red light in the 4th quadrant indicates a hardware failure. It's odd there was no error code, as usually with one light there is. Is the screen black, or is it static? Try disconnecting and reconnecting power cords.
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Screen flashes black

Hey there LordGarth999!

Sorry to hear about the flashing black screen. Is there a specific time when the issue occurs ( In start up screen, in-game, ect.) or does it occur at random times? Just to make sure that we have not missed any troubleshooting steps, I recommend trying a few
    to see if we can get this issue sorted.

Please give the following steps a try:

• Press and hold the power button on your Xbox One console for 10 seconds.
    • Once your console is powered off, unplug the power cord.
    • Wait 5 minutes and then plug in your console.
    • Power on your console and check to see if the issue continues.

Please give the suggested steps a shot and let us know if you are still continuing to experience the flashing black screen.
  6. BRYAN AIIIR Win User

XBOX will not start.

Hey there!

So does the Xbox light flash continually or flash once and then go off? Does the power supply light stay lit up and if so what color is it?
    Hello,

The white lights on the XBOX and the power supply come on for a few seconds, then go out.

Subsequently, the power light stays on and amber.

During

the block reset test

(https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-power-supply-solution),

I get to step # 3 where it is mentioned to change the power unit.

The light flashes: white for about five seconds, orange for one second.
Thema:

1. Game Crash to black screen, xbox light double flashes a few times, then powers off. - Similar Threads - Game Crash black

2. Whenever I'm playing any Microsoft related game like Roblox and Minecraft my pc crashes and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I'm playing any Microsoft related game like Roblox and Minecraft my pc crashes and...: Everytime when I am playing Roblox or Minecraft, first 5 minutes or so was okay but after a while my pc will just crash and says THREADS STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER but when I run DISM it's says it's...
  3. xbox game pass for pc games not crashing during launch or getting an error

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass for pc games not crashing during launch or getting an error: yesterday i got on my pc to play halo mcc but was given a error code and after uninstalling i cant even install it again now when i try to launch subnautica i get a error code and when i try to...
  4. My xbox crashes on games and then I turn it off but then it just keeps Turning off and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox crashes on games and then I turn it off but then it just keeps Turning off and...: Hello everyoen i have a problem with my xbox were it crashes on a game or the menu section them i usually leave it for 10-15 minutes to see if it reloads, if it doesnt i shut down my xbox by...
  5. My Games & Apps crash to black screen (Alpha Skip ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    My Games & Apps crash to black screen (Alpha Skip ahead): Seems the new design of My Games & App ( that I don't think anyone ever asked for) .. is not just more cumbersome to use , as it adds multiple steps to do even basic things. .and it hides...
  6. Black Screen Game Crash!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black Screen Game Crash!: Hi, I have a problem with my xbox one game. I have a problem that when i try to lauch the game it shows the game title screen for like 10 seconds then the screen goes black for around 15 seconds...
  7. Video flickering/black screen in game + crashing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Video flickering/black screen in game + crashing.: Hello, I'm looking for help figuring out an issue that I've been seeing when playing Titanfall 2 where in-game there is an almost constant flickering and overlay of black on the screen when...
  8. black screen, system halt, game crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    black screen, system halt, game crash: Hi, all. I've just bought my machine for 5 days. It kept on crashing nearly everyday, before and during the game. Sometime, the game just stopped at start screen; some times, certain tracks of...
  9. Xbox One keeps going Black Screen and Games keep crashing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One keeps going Black Screen and Games keep crashing.: I have an Xbox One and about 3 times a week ether a game will crash mid game or my Xbox One will go to a Black screen when I hit the Home button. I have seen a lot of things about the Xbox going...
  10. CRASH after games title flash, Black, returned to Home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    CRASH after games title flash, Black, returned to Home screen: [posted in wrong forum under games in error] Hello Everyone, System update completed last Friday with no issues with Forza, worked fine. (except Titanfall freezes and will not load into a...