Game Crashes Every Time I Try To Fast Travel! Help!!

Discus and support Game Crashes Every Time I Try To Fast Travel! Help!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've only recently bought this game and it was working fine up until now. I completed the main story and started doing side quests so I've had to start... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shogun0fTheDark, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Game Crashes Every Time I Try To Fast Travel! Help!!

I've only recently bought this game and it was working fine up until now. I completed the main story and started doing side quests so I've had to start fast travelling between Old Town and Slums (Which was also working fine) but now whenever I try to fast
    travel from Old Town back to Slums the game crashes and I get kicked to home screen literally every single time. Does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it???

:)

Shogun0fTheDark, Jun 29, 2017
  2. Help

my game crashes when I fast travel on Skyrim SE need help really want to play this

The BEAST18002, Jun 29, 2017
  3. Skyrim Special Edition on Xbox1 Problem?

Mine seems to play ok until I try and fast travel to a large city then it crashes. I hope they fix this soon.

ZoarialZeus803, Jun 29, 2017
  4. EjectedBunny
    EjectedBunny Guest

Does it crash every time you hit a loading screen, even without fast travelling?

EjectedBunny, Jul 9, 2017
  5. EjectedBunny Win User

Does it crash every time you hit a loading screen, even without fast travelling?
  6. ZoarialZeus803 Win User

Skyrim Special Edition on Xbox1 Problem?

Mine seems to play ok until I try and fast travel to a large city then it crashes. I hope they fix this soon.
  7. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Fallout 4

Try loading your game then make a new save then delete your old one. If you have fallout 4 installed to an external hard drive try moving it to internal. Or the worst thing you can try is starting a new game. For me it seems like if you start a new
    game on any fallout or elder scrolls titles and the game crashes a lot. Once I start a brand new game it dosen't seem to crash anymore. My first character on fallout 4 had tons of crashing during gameplay. I could play for five seconds and the game would
    crash. Finally I gave up and made a new character and it hasn't crashed yet. I use fast travels and every weapon and I have mods but they aren't enabled. Game crashing has always been a problem with bethesda games all the way back with morrowind on xbox.
    Its just apart of the bethesda gaming experience. I've gotten used to it over the years lol. I make sure all auto save options are turned on. Save on rest, save on fast travel and save every five minutes.
  8. bogital Win User

Crashing on save ever since latest Dashboard update

Crashed once before the update. The night of the update crashed 4 times, crashed twice last night. I def think the update did something. All random stuff , like the other stuff said. After a fast travel or going in a door.
  9. Kiflonkadonk Win User

microsoft edge keeps crashing

My Microsoft edge keeps crashing every time I'm on it. Every 3-5 minutes and it just completely shuts down and is becoming very frustrating, I need help and fast!
Thema:

1. Game Crashes Every Time I Try To Fast Travel! Help!! - Similar Threads - Game Crashes Every

2. Microsoft Casual Games on iPad crashes at end of every advertisement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Casual Games on iPad crashes at end of every advertisement: I have an iPad Mini with MS Solitaire loaded. At the end of a non MS advert - in this case Newmarket Holidays, the app crashes to a black screen. I have to Power Off the iPad and restart to get...
  3. Every game in Xbox game pass on PC crash my computer and reset it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every game in Xbox game pass on PC crash my computer and reset it: Hello Recently I bought access to Xbox game pass on PC and wanted to test some of its games. First I installed The outer worlds, the game after a few minutes crashing and resetting my whole...
  4. Playing Minecraft for extended periods of time on console makes every other game crash upon...

in XboX Insiders
    Playing Minecraft for extended periods of time on console makes every other game crash upon...: This has been happening for a while now, on my old Xbox one and my Xbox one S. Basically, whenever I get off Minecraft to go play something else, it doesn't start and just makes me restart the...
  5. Xbox One X - Every game crashes on startup.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Every game crashes on startup.: I've been troubleshooting this for what feels like an eternity and I'm at my wits end. Every single game I try to play crashes either on startup or at matchmaking. I've done all the usual...
  6. Bo3 Crashes After Every Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bo3 Crashes After Every Game: I own Cod: Bo3, and after I start a campaign mission, my game crashes. Also playing a multiplayer or zombies match and ending it, the game crashes. I've bought multiple disks thinking this would...
  7. Game crashes and every update hard reset no volume adjust

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game crashes and every update hard reset no volume adjust: Iam alpha skip ahead but every time there is a update xbox dont start up but need remove power cable to update. Also since last update games wont start and when they start it crash. Also still no...
  8. *Every* Windows store+XGP Game crashes post update

in XBoX on Windows
    *Every* Windows store+XGP Game crashes post update: I hope this is the right place to be posting this. Since this is a beta, I'm not really expecting an answer immediately (or at all tbh), just reporting this as a bug/oversight. Just updated to...
  9. Every Game keeps crashing and returns to home menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every Game keeps crashing and returns to home menu: It started yesterday,ive cleared all data asked to on the trouble shoot page I've even factory reset it and still no change. 5157fb29-201d-4712-9ac8-195d892cb310
  10. Xbox One no longer signs in, crashes on every game, and will not turn off after power surge.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One no longer signs in, crashes on every game, and will not turn off after power surge.: About a week ago there was a power surge during a bad storm, the power never actually went off, it just made all the lights get really bright then dim, then went back to normal. In that time it...