Game crashes on 1970's Grand Prix Event

Discus and support Game crashes on 1970's Grand Prix Event in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I got about halfway through the 1970's grand prix event. Today, whenever I press A on the "Next Race" screen to continue, the game just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UndeadMessenger, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Game crashes on 1970's Grand Prix Event

Recently I got about halfway through the 1970's grand prix event. Today, whenever I press A on the "Next Race" screen to continue, the game just crashes and kicks me back to the dashboard every time, which leaves me totally unable to finish the series. Every
    other series works fine, but it just seems to be this one that's broken.

:)

UndeadMessenger, Feb 22, 2014
  2. cars on forza

is there a pontiac grand prix umm the 1997-2003 years on any forza game??

ExpressedPig9, Feb 22, 2014
  3. sawdofam
    sawdofam Guest
    types of cars?

indy formula 1 grand prix nascar

sawdofam, Feb 22, 2014
Thema:

Game crashes on 1970's Grand Prix Event

1. Game crashes on 1970's Grand Prix Event - Similar Threads - Game crashes 1970's

2. Crash Mortal Kombat X game pass

in XboX Insiders
    Crash Mortal Kombat X game pass: impossible to launch Mortal Kombat X usually at the end of the 3 tries maximum it launches finally but there it launches even more I am about 10 test is the game does not launch I took it with the...
  3. Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer leading to all xbox games crashing on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer leading to all xbox games crashing on PC: All Xbox games on PC fail to launch. Launching brings up the prompt to allow "Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer" to make changes. Clicking yes does nothing and crashes the game (Gears 5...
  4. Capturing a Clip Caused Game to Crash

in XboX Insiders
    Capturing a Clip Caused Game to Crash: Playing Generation Zero without issue, used Alexa to trigger a capture "Alexa, tell Xbox to record that.". I got the notification that Alexa had triggered the command, then the one when it had...
  5. My Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10 crashes with an specific game

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10 crashes with an specific game: I've been having this issue 3 days ago, when I was trying to open the game bar on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but then it crashed. I tried opening it on other games and it worked just fine. I am...
  6. Xbox Game Bar for PC keeps crashing a lot after the most recent update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar for PC keeps crashing a lot after the most recent update: Hello everyone, I just recently reset my Windows 10 because I had a lot of issues with the Game Bar app and thought that would help and keep it from crashing frequently. It did kinda fix the...
  7. Game crash and lost all save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game crash and lost all save data: My destiny 2 just crashed and lost all my save data for it and now it is reinstalling the game. Is that save data gone forever or is there a way that I can get it back...
  8. Games immediately crash back to home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games immediately crash back to home: My game loads, crashes, and then goes back to the Home screen almost immediately after displaying the art work. It's happening to only a handful of games such as Ryse Dragon age Inquisition...
  9. NFS rivals crashes as its finding a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS rivals crashes as its finding a game: I bought the game digitally a couple of days ago in a bundle with NFS 2015 (which works perfectly) and I was able to play NFS rivals on the day that i bought it but the day after i bought it , it...
  10. Xbox 360 Games Crash My Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Games Crash My Xbox One: Every time I try and play an installed Xbox 360 Game on my Xbox one, the system crashes and it freezes on the Xbox 360 Logo. I have seen many recommendations and fixes to this problem but none of...