Game crashes or kicks me back to homescreen

Discus and support Game crashes or kicks me back to homescreen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello i just have a question how do you fix crashing games and games that kick you back to home screen usually this happens to all my games especially... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xXDriScoXx1, Jul 30, 2020.

1. xXDriScoXx1
    xXDriScoXx1 Guest

Hello i just have a question how do you fix crashing games and games that kick you back to home screen usually this happens to all my games especially game pass games i dont know whats really causing this issue here please help me out here i dont know if
    its my xbox or other issues. Thank you

:)

xXDriScoXx1, Jul 30, 2020
  2. GrayIrish duke Win User

Games throwing back to home?

This just started to happen tonight to me. I cannot play any of my 4 games. They are all kicking me back to the homescreen
  3. ThAt Was G Win User

Microsoft Edge crashing

edge keeps crashing while using facebook. it especially crashes when i view videos if i don't press B before the video finishes the Edge app crashes me back to my homescreen
  4. ScarTonKpilS Win User

assassins creed origins keep crashing on xbox one x

i have play the game for 150 hours no crashing

since update 1.20 it crashing and kick me back to dashboard
  5. AARANTHEAKSTONE Win User

Error 0x803f900a

I'm having same problem. No digital games loading, just crash to homescreen
  6. QUEENMISFITS Win User

Crashes and goes back to homescreen?

It might be the game. Has he Uninstall and reinstall it?
Thema:

1. Game crashes or kicks me back to homescreen - Similar Threads - Game crashes kicks

2. Modern Warfare crashes to the game launch menu and error code appears.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare crashes to the game launch menu and error code appears.: I've been getting crashes on Modern Warfare on my xbox one. Warzone still works but when I start a multiplayer match, it kicks me to the game launch screen and an error code appears. It says disc...
  3. Xbox Game Preview crashes upon launch after login (Android)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Preview crashes upon launch after login (Android): So i'm new to the android version of the app, but it 100% crashes after i launch it. It'll show the main menu (with the games i can select) I am able to sign in fine with no issues but after that...
  4. Can't open video clips made with backwards compatible games, crashes Xbox to black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open video clips made with backwards compatible games, crashes Xbox to black screen: I cannot play any of my video clips I have created inside of backward compatible games. All that happens is the video starts buffering for a second, and then crashes my console to a black, blank...
  5. Xbox Win 10 app crashes whenever I mouse over a game from the landing page.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Win 10 app crashes whenever I mouse over a game from the landing page.: If I open the app and go to my library and launch games it's fine, however if I ever put my mouse over any of the games on the main page (like if I wanted to buy one) the little info pane slides...
  6. Вылет игр при игре с другом.[Translation-Crash of games when playing with a friend.]

in XBoX on Windows
    Вылет игр при игре с другом.[Translation-Crash of games when playing with a friend.]: Всем добрый вечер. Недавно я с другом столкнулся с проблемой, после от 20 минут до 1 часа у нас обоих вылетает игра. Вылетает лишь в играх которые установлены с Microsoft Store. При игре в...
  7. Xbox One games keep crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One games keep crashing: I purchased a used and refurbished xbox one a few months ago, and i only really played three games on it and those all ran fine. but i recently bought three new games and now i cant play any of...
  8. Xbox game bar kicking me from parties instantly and crashing the party

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar kicking me from parties instantly and crashing the party: Whenever I try to join a party through the Xbox (beta) app or xbox console companion app on windows 10, it will say connecting under my friend's names then I will get a chime and it will have...
  9. Xbox One X games keep crashing and kick me to home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X games keep crashing and kick me to home: When I start a game, it begins to load, but will crash and kick me to the home screen. I have been having this issue for a few months now and have been scouring the internet trying every little...
  10. Lego movie game kicks second player out after the pirate ship level then crashes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego movie game kicks second player out after the pirate ship level then crashes?: Lego movie game kicks second player off after pirate ship then crashes? (MOD removed - profanity) 3bc11f87-d642-4371-af6b-900a179eef10