Game Crashing and Time clock continues running....

Discus and support Game Crashing and Time clock continues running.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing on two different events,twice the game crashed and the time clock continued to run.. Adding time to my end game result.. Why didn't the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DavidWyatt_953, Apr 16, 2019 at 8:24 AM.

1. Game Crashing and Time clock continues running....

I was playing on two different events,twice the game crashed and the time clock continued to run..

Adding time to my end game result..

Why didn't the clock stop when the game crashes..??

:)

DavidWyatt_953, Apr 16, 2019 at 8:24 AM
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

Hi. Time clock as in what? Your world clock or the game? Maybe if the game, then this may be a glitch. I would say reinstall your game.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

We will need some more info to help you. What is the time counting for? Were you playing a time limited trial of some kind?
  4. BrianLeiken1 Win User

Fallout 4 keeps shutting down X box one X (refurbished)

Thanks, I did reinstall, but the game continues to crash. In fact, it now crashes within a minute of running. I suppose I can try again, this time with all mods completely erased and deleted.
  5. AttendedNose555 Win User

Taptiles problems - we need your help!

I am running Windows 8.1 on an HP laptop and an Asus laptop. I get the same problem on both computers. For several days in both the Daily Challenge games and the Origins games the advertising would sometimes run or sometimes would go to a black screen
    from which I couldn't play the game. It sometimes worked after relaunching taptiles several times.

As of yesterday the advertising does not run before a game. This is okay in the Daily Challenge games, but in the Origins games the I click on the 'Continue' button to get 30 seconds extra on the clock, but the game starts without the advertising running.
    Therefore the extra 30 seconds doesn't get added on to the clock.

If you can't fix this problem then how about just automatically adding an extra 30 seconds onto the clock when the game starts?
  6. Hybridizm Win User

Games with Gold - Dead Rising 2 and Dead Rising 2: Case Zero

Okay, DR2 does have a clock but if you have no interest in playing the story for a little while just let the clock run down and you can continue to explore as much as you like. That is why it gives you the option to continue should you fail, I do understand
    where you are coming from though.
Thema:

1. Game Crashing and Time clock continues running.... - Similar Threads - Game Crashing clock

2. Xbox 1 X crashes when only playing a specific game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 X crashes when only playing a specific game: The Xbox crashes at specific times of playing Destiny 2. Bungie will not respond and it seems like a bad internal cooling system... But now the Xbox is out of warranty. What can I do, other than...
  3. Game keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game keeps crashing: Hi Xbox Ambassadors, I have a question about a game that keeps crashing; It is need for speed rivals and it loads up to the main menu and says press "A" so i click it and the game just freezes and...
  4. Asphalt Series games (by Gameloft) crashing on loading screen and/or after loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asphalt Series games (by Gameloft) crashing on loading screen and/or after loading: Okay not sure how to really start this but, hi. Since around mid 2018, i think after the first creators update, this started happening. Every time i would open any Asphalt game by Gameloft, the...
  5. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Keeps Crashing after Latest Microsoft Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Keeps Crashing after Latest Microsoft Update: After the latest Microsoft update, Microsoft Ultimate Words Games keeps crashing. I rebooted the laptop. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, I reset the game. I tried running the...
  6. Why Does My Game Keep Crashing????!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Does My Game Keep Crashing????!!!: i play fortnite pretty regularly , and turn off my xbox when its not being used, but Every Single Day when i try to play the game it loads fine , i log in fine , but right when i jump from the...
  7. Xbox one X games randomly crash with no error codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X games randomly crash with no error codes: I play madden 19, R6 Seige, Monster hunter world, and Sea of theives pretty frequently. I played them all atleast once within the last week and today they all freeze within minutes of starting....
  8. MXGP 3 game crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MXGP 3 game crash: so i just got game pass specificlaly to play MXGP3 and the game shuts my xbox off completely. When it starts to load in to the menus the screen just goes black forever. Then when you close it out...
  9. Xbox One S keeps crashing games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S keeps crashing games.: I was playing fortnite, for a couple hours then during mid-game the screen froze then went to xbox home on its own and even quit the app. I reopened the app several time to play and it kept...
  10. My games keep crashing Xbox one X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games keep crashing Xbox one X: so i had to send my xbox in for repairs after the big console update not too long ago that had a lot of people xboxs black screening on start up or not even turning on. I got my console back about...