Game Crashing and Time clock continues running....

Discus and support Game Crashing and Time clock continues running.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing on two different events,twice the game crashed and the time clock continued to run.. Adding time to my end game result.. Why didn't the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DavidWyatt_953, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Game Crashing and Time clock continues running....

I was playing on two different events,twice the game crashed and the time clock continued to run..

Adding time to my end game result..

Why didn't the clock stop when the game crashes..??

:)

DavidWyatt_953, Apr 16, 2019
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

Hi. Time clock as in what? Your world clock or the game? Maybe if the game, then this may be a glitch. I would say reinstall your game.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

We will need some more info to help you. What is the time counting for? Were you playing a time limited trial of some kind?
  4. BrianLeiken1 Win User

Fallout 4 keeps shutting down X box one X (refurbished)

Thanks, I did reinstall, but the game continues to crash. In fact, it now crashes within a minute of running. I suppose I can try again, this time with all mods completely erased and deleted.
  5. AttendedNose555 Win User

Taptiles problems - we need your help!

I am running Windows 8.1 on an HP laptop and an Asus laptop. I get the same problem on both computers. For several days in both the Daily Challenge games and the Origins games the advertising would sometimes run or sometimes would go to a black screen
    from which I couldn't play the game. It sometimes worked after relaunching taptiles several times.

As of yesterday the advertising does not run before a game. This is okay in the Daily Challenge games, but in the Origins games the I click on the 'Continue' button to get 30 seconds extra on the clock, but the game starts without the advertising running.
    Therefore the extra 30 seconds doesn't get added on to the clock.

If you can't fix this problem then how about just automatically adding an extra 30 seconds onto the clock when the game starts?
  6. Hybridizm Win User

Games with Gold - Dead Rising 2 and Dead Rising 2: Case Zero

Okay, DR2 does have a clock but if you have no interest in playing the story for a little while just let the clock run down and you can continue to explore as much as you like. That is why it gives you the option to continue should you fail, I do understand
    where you are coming from though.
Thema:

1. Game Crashing and Time clock continues running.... - Similar Threads - Game Crashing clock

2. Xbox game pass ultimate crashing my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass ultimate crashing my pc: So I recently downloaded the app and for some reason I can't get Gears of War 4 running (campaign or online). When I try running campaign I get an error message saying I have to connect to xbox...
  3. Xbox (Beta) App games won't Launch/Crash Fix!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App games won't Launch/Crash Fix!: I have tried everything to get the games in this new app to either run or to keep from crashing and nothing has worked. I've tried resetting the Microsoft store, Reinstalling the new Xbox (Beta)...
  4. Xbox game pass games dont open, at all. Crash on startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass games dont open, at all. Crash on startup: So i bougth the game pass subscription and tried installing some games: - astrooner - wargroove - forza none of them will open, when trying to start any game i get a window with the game...
  5. Games/Apps/Xbox Crash or “Take too long to start”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games/Apps/Xbox Crash or “Take too long to start”: I had to send my xbox one x back to Microsoft to be repaired due to no display upon startup. I exhausted every possible troubleshooting option and even took it to the local Microsoft Store before...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 game crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 game crash: I was playing Forza Horizon 4 on my laptop and I wanted to try Benchmark mode and for some reason, the game crashed. The game crashed again on trying once more. What should I do? Thanks,...
  7. Frequent Crashing Minecraft Win10 Bedrock in Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Frequent Crashing Minecraft Win10 Bedrock in Game: Hi, wondering if anyone could give me some advice. Im playing minecraft windows 10, and finding my game is crashing well upwards of 15 times per hour. It's usually triggered by block breaking or...
  8. Games/Apps/Xbox Crash or “Take too long to start”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games/Apps/Xbox Crash or “Take too long to start”: I had to send my xbox one x back to Microsoft to be repaired due to no display upon startup. I exhausted every possible troubleshooting option and even took it to the local Microsoft Store before...
  9. вылет игры на пк [Translation-game crash on pc]

in XBoX on Windows
    вылет игры на пк [Translation-game crash on pc]: Добрый вечер почему вылетает игра forza4 через каждые 15-20 минут без ошибок просто закрывается игра. [Translation- Good evening, why the forza4 game crashes every 15-20 minutes without errors...
  10. Xbox one game crash and external drive notifies as ready

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one game crash and external drive notifies as ready: Hi. Have been using a wd 1tb hdd as an external drive for over a year on an xbox one without issued. The games have now started crashing and the notification ‘external drive ready’ shows up. I...