Game crashing

Discus and support Game crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey I’m having issues with my nba 2k22. Every time I play it for bout 20 minutes. It will shut my whole Xbox off and this is frustrating because I’m... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Meechyh037, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Meechyh037
    Meechyh037 Guest

Game crashing

Hey I’m having issues with my nba 2k22. Every time I play it for bout 20 minutes. It will shut my whole Xbox off and this is frustrating because I’m trying to play my career and can’t do anything. Someone give me help on this issue.

:)

Meechyh037, Sep 14, 2021
  2. PhilMarck Win User

Rare/Uncommon Xbox/Xbox 360 games

Crash of the Titans

Crash Mind Over Mutant

-

These two games on Xbox 360 are worth a good amount of money but they're nowhere near as good as the original Crash Bandicoot games (the last true Crash Bandicoot was Twinsanity).
  3. mak__15 Win User

The Outer Worlds started crashing today in game pass for PC version. Any hotfix coming?

It is game crash on account of Game Pass because when you buy the game, it does not crash. It is really bad. I am on an important mission with no other way of entering a room then the front door. as soon as I pass the threshold, it crashes the game AND Game
    Pass.
  4. Pegi18_A Win User

Sea of ​​Thieves crash because of the Xbox service?

When I play alone my game does'nt crash. I try reboot several times but the game crash again. (the problem only appears on PC, on Xbox the game never crash)

Thx for your answer

5. chamberlago Win User

My game keeps crashing

When does it crash? Does it crash straight away when you start it or is it during the game?
  6. matthewiag Win User

Backwards compatibility

Crash Games are so good :)

I can't wait for the Crash Team Racing to come back
Thema:

Game crashing

1. Game crashing - Similar Threads - Game crashing

2. Game Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Crashing: G day today a make a question on what I can do I have been playing on Xbox since long time ago and never seen something like this, I haven't found any useful info on how I can resolve my problem....
  3. Coming back to Assassins Creed Valhalla, loading the game crashes my Xbox series X to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Coming back to Assassins Creed Valhalla, loading the game crashes my Xbox series X to the...: I stopped playing in january as the game wouldnt save correctly anymore. I have 57 hours in the game and was hoping by now that there would be a patch to fix the issues. Now, trying to load any of...
  4. Game crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game crashes: Every time I go in the menu options on 2k22 it takes me to the Xbox Home Screen ba2319f9-3b04-4b08-893d-9c595baea363
  5. Digital game pass games are crashing on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game pass games are crashing on Xbox Series X: Hi all, I just got an Xbox Series X (finally) and played a couple games with no issue (Destiny 2 being one of them). Then my wife wanted to try Twelve Minutes and within a few loops the game was...
  6. Games on Gamepass exit me to desktop without crashing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games on Gamepass exit me to desktop without crashing?: I just recently got gamepass on PC 2 days ago and now everytime I start up a game it exits me to the desktop. The game is still running and I can hear the sound effects, I can still see the...
  7. Gamepass and EA Play games keep crashing but no issues on other games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass and EA Play games keep crashing but no issues on other games: Games related to Xbox keeps crashing sometimes with no error messages and sometimes with random DXGI errors like device_hung or invalid_call. I've had these crashing issues only while playing ,or...
  8. Game crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game crashing: My game keeps freezing every so often and I'm wondering if it's the games problem or the xbox because no other game freezes apart from this one but I've tried everything with the game from...
  9. Certain xbox game pass games hard crash my pc on startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain xbox game pass games hard crash my pc on startup: I recently bought xbox game pass and have downloaded some games to try, but in a couple of games (Blair Witch, State of Decay 2) they fail to launch. In fact, they roll the intro studio logos,...
  10. Xbox One Forza Horizon 4 continually crashing mid game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Forza Horizon 4 continually crashing mid game: Help, I am at my wits end. Forza Horizon 4 has started to crash every time I play it, sometimes after 15 minutes, sometimes after two… I have tried: - removing the game and reinstalling -...