Game Data Lost

Discus and support Game Data Lost in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, my game data for Overwatch is just completely gone. I deleted the game off my console for a while because I wanted to take a break. I redownloaded... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IRONBELLIES, Nov 5, 2019.

1. IRONBELLIES
    IRONBELLIES Guest

Game Data Lost

So, my game data for Overwatch is just completely gone. I deleted the game off my console for a while because I wanted to take a break. I redownloaded it and it says I'm level 1 with absolutely nothing. I had over 2700 hours in game. I'm not even really
    sure how to react to this. Any suggestions for possible solutions?

:)

IRONBELLIES, Nov 5, 2019
  2. Puppy Fujo Win User

Game Data Lost

A lot of games require an internet connection even if not playing multiplayer. In order to sync with your game save in the cloud an internet connection is also required. Without it you can't download your save.
  3. johnkral Win User

Lost game data

Hello ,

Are you always connected to internet?

And this happened in Xbox One games or 360 ones? Can you tell us in what games happened?

Thanks!
    I bought an xbox one s. When i play bc games all is fine with some others are not there.
  4. schnurren Win User

Lost game data

Hello johnkral,

Are you always connected to internet?

And this happened in Xbox One games or 360 ones? Can you tell us in what games happened?

Thanks!
  5. Eggnogga Win User

game data lost

While all of that sucks, I find it slightly odd that in response to such a problem you would go out and buy a $400 console due to it. If anything, I would get upset and probably walk away from gaming for awhile. (That's just me.)
  6. LloydTheAndroid Win User

game data lost

my xbox is reinstalling forza now it lets me play b4 its finished but still al my stuff has gone.
Thema:

Game Data Lost

1. Game Data Lost - Similar Threads - Game Data Lost

2. Recover lost saved game data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover lost saved game data: So i loaded up forza one day and it came up with the cloud syncing saying i have 2 saves for it! Naturally i chose the most recent one unfortunately for me it was the wrong choice... The game...
  3. Game saved data lost after DLC Dragonball Z Kakarot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game saved data lost after DLC Dragonball Z Kakarot: Hello, I just downloaded the DLC for Dragon ball Z: Kakarot, and after it downloaded from the store, I booted up the game and it presented as if it was a new game. My completed saved data is...
  4. Final Fantasy Save data lost on game pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Final Fantasy Save data lost on game pass PC: Hi, i recently got the game pass membership and was playing FFXV. I was enjoying the game a lit and put around 20 hours in the game but i started the game today only to find all my save data gone....
  5. FFXV: My game data is lost!

in XBoX on Windows
    FFXV: My game data is lost!: [img] I can play the game days ago. The last time I played was Friday. I installed a Windows update yesterday morning, Saturday. When I tried playing in the evening, the data is already lost!...
  6. Lost game data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost game data: I bought a new xbox one s about 6 months ago, I can only find some of my campaign data on some games and none on others Anyone have any ideas? faf9b329-390d-49cc-98fc-cc99620216ce
  7. unistalled xbox 360 game on xbox 360 lost save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unistalled xbox 360 game on xbox 360 lost save data: yesterday i uninstalled red dead redemption 1 on my xbox 360 i was using the disc version that was installed to the hard drive then deleted the installed version then i bought the digital version...
  8. "stream connection lost" on WiFi and Data before game even boots, I've reported it but no...

in XboX Insiders
    "stream connection lost" on WiFi and Data before game even boots, I've reported it but no...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ComradeOregle [link] [comments]
  9. Saved game data gone or lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saved game data gone or lost: Hi! Propably old topic for most but new to me. I deleted my account on my Xbox One and later put it back. All my saved data from the game Red Dead 2 has gone. Or Xbox can't find it. I'm pretty...
  10. My more recent game appeared lost but I see them in Saved Data

in XBoX on Consoles
    My more recent game appeared lost but I see them in Saved Data: I hope someone has experiencing this because I have been having the hardest time getting answers. While playing my game I was disconnected from Xbox Live. Normally, my system reconnects me but...