Game Data Lost

Discus and support Game Data Lost in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, my game data for Overwatch is just completely gone. I deleted the game off my console for a while because I wanted to take a break. I redownloaded... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IRONBELLIES, Nov 5, 2019.

1. IRONBELLIES
    IRONBELLIES Guest

Game Data Lost

So, my game data for Overwatch is just completely gone. I deleted the game off my console for a while because I wanted to take a break. I redownloaded it and it says I'm level 1 with absolutely nothing. I had over 2700 hours in game. I'm not even really
    sure how to react to this. Any suggestions for possible solutions?

:)

IRONBELLIES, Nov 5, 2019
  2. Puppy Fujo Win User

Game Data Lost

A lot of games require an internet connection even if not playing multiplayer. In order to sync with your game save in the cloud an internet connection is also required. Without it you can't download your save.
  3. Eggnogga Win User

game data lost

While all of that sucks, I find it slightly odd that in response to such a problem you would go out and buy a $400 console due to it. If anything, I would get upset and probably walk away from gaming for awhile. (That's just me.)
  4. LloydTheAndroid Win User

game data lost

my xbox is reinstalling forza now it lets me play b4 its finished but still al my stuff has gone.
  5. LloydTheAndroid Win User

game data lost

email turn 10 but some of my fifa stuff has gone so not much help
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

lost game data

unless you had it backed up to a flash drive or the cloud (and I am talking about game saves) they are gone but anything else, download content, games, vids those can be downloaded again via download history.
Thema:

Game Data Lost

1. Game Data Lost - Similar Threads - Game Data Lost

2. Saved game data gone or lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saved game data gone or lost: Hi! Propably old topic for most but new to me. I deleted my account on my Xbox One and later put it back. All my saved data from the game Red Dead 2 has gone. Or Xbox can't find it. I'm pretty...
  3. My more recent game appeared lost but I see them in Saved Data

in XBoX on Consoles
    My more recent game appeared lost but I see them in Saved Data: I hope someone has experiencing this because I have been having the hardest time getting answers. While playing my game I was disconnected from Xbox Live. Normally, my system reconnects me but...
  4. Game crash and lost all save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game crash and lost all save data: My destiny 2 just crashed and lost all my save data for it and now it is reinstalling the game. Is that save data gone forever or is there a way that I can get it back...
  5. Lost data on a Xbox 360 game due to cloud sync.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost data on a Xbox 360 game due to cloud sync.: So, i was just about to start playing "Castlevania Harmony of Despair" on my Xbox One S and it asked about a error whit cloud sync and gave me 2 options: Load the current data on my Xbox Load...
  6. Forza horizon 3 save game data lost after tranfering to xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 save game data lost after tranfering to xbox one x: I just transferred my forza horizon 3 to xbox one x from xbox one and somehow it didnt load my old saved data Is there a way to get it back. Talk to support chat and the said to create a fourm to...
  7. Lost saved game data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saved game data: I recently downloaded The Hunter Call of the Wild through Xbox game pass. Yesterday I purchased the game and when i went to play it last night ive lost all of my progress. Is there anyway to...
  8. All games and data lost

in XBoX on Consoles
    All games and data lost: Hello, I hope someone can help me out. My son woke up this morning turned on his xbox one and nothing. It was like he was turning it on for the first time. All games and data are not there. Any...
  9. Xbox one - Lost half of my offline saved data after console and game update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one - Lost half of my offline saved data after console and game update: I play only story mode. I went offline at about halfway through game and never bothered to be online again till today. Console was saving my latest progress on hard drive I guess so I was fine....
  10. LOST ALL SAVE GAME DATA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LOST ALL SAVE GAME DATA: I need my save game data right away. GT: PLEASE [Mod removed profanity]. I lost it all when I tried to run forza on pc and I go on my xbox and all saved game data is gone. FIX THIS NOW!...