Game dev account troubles/ error

Discus and support Game dev account troubles/ error in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; If anyone can help, please do. I really really need to be a game developer, I want to make a great thing to play.. however, I'm coming into trouble... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CatWarrior, Apr 20, 2020.

1. CatWarrior
    CatWarrior Guest

If anyone can help, please do.

I really really need to be a game developer, I want to make a great thing to play..

however, I'm coming into trouble with just having a dev account, I know it probably a pretty penny, and I just want a demo or two.. Its asking for a company name, and I'm just beginning, I dont have a co. Mainly I just want to see if if Xbox game dev has
    something to offer, but it looks bleak. Please offer a demo /free trial/free code so I dont waste my time. Dev account activation doesnt work. It's all just confusing!

If anyone has a solution, please give it.

:)

CatWarrior, Apr 20, 2020
  2. RavagedUnicorn Win User

Are you registering for ID@Xbox or Xbox Live Creators Program?

If this is your first time, it should be through Xbox Live Creators Program.

You can put your full name as your company name or as part of your company name (ie Joe Shmoe Games) and you won't need to worry about someone already having that name. You can always change the name
    later when you have established a business.

If you sign up as an individual (and not as a company) registration fee is only $19, so it is pretty affordable.
  3. Br0kenRules Win User

Error Code 0x8000000b

If get this error when trying to add a test account in the Dev Menu, then try signing in from home and then adding the user in the dev menu!
  4. CheezyDibbles66 Win User

Crashing on Dead Cells, probably not allowed to port my own saves

There might be a error in the game code at the moment. You could contact dev support if the devs have on
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox account virus rumors

I'd like to try to help, but I can't figure out what problem exactly you have.

So you are the owner of "the rising globe account". What exactly do you mean by that? Is that your Xbox gamertag? Or is that an account for a game service called "Rising globe"?

What dev contacted you and what did the dev do to upset you?

How are you prevented from getting on the Xbox.com website? Do you get a specific error message?
  6. MS Win8 Games Win User

Solitare Pyramid

Hello,

We are sorry that you are having trouble connecting to the game servers. The dev team is aware of a possible conflict between the game and 8.1. Can you confirm if you have taken all of the App Updates? Some users have been able to connect by uninstalling
    and reinstalling the game. The dev team is also currently working on an update to address the issue and we hope that it will be available soon.

Thank you,

Thema:

1. Game dev account troubles/ error - Similar Threads - Game dev account

2. xbox live game purchase downloads 50% 80% in seconds, then disappears (xbox 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live game purchase downloads 50% 80% in seconds, then disappears (xbox 360): I purchased Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge for download via xbox live. The first time I tried to download the download behaved normally, gradually growing from 1% upward, and then suddenly...
  3. How do I leave this program? It updates in the middle of games!

in XboX Insiders
    How do I leave this program? It updates in the middle of games!: It constantly wants updates, like every other day! It forces updates on me literally in the middle of multiplayer games which makes me unimaginably angry. I'm done with this garbage, it's not...
  4. Games/Dev Mode Help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Games/Dev Mode Help: Hello! recently i went and changed my gamertag just for the sake of doing so. However, i noticed that when i did that, i lost access to some saves of my games, and now i can’t seem to add my...
  5. HELP!!!! After I received a DEV error..I can't install game on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP!!!! After I received a DEV error..I can't install game on xbox: Hey, I preordered and have been playing the new Call of Duty Modern Warfare game. Sadly, my game started going into an "update required" loop so I uninstalled the game. After looking for the...
  6. Just a discussion on how great the game is for first time shooter devs :D

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just a discussion on how great the game is for first time shooter devs :D: Anybody else thing that is game is just AMAZING for people who have never made a shooter before, it just so fresh and new....unlike a certain shooter we know *COUGH*Call Of Duty*COUGH* ;D...
  7. How come Japanese/Korean game devs have never made a FPS ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How come Japanese/Korean game devs have never made a FPS ?: Something I jsut realized the other day. I dont think I have once seen a Asian made first person shooter. I have several theories but due to the overly PC world we live in I wont be sharing them,...
  8. Digital Game Pre-Orders "Soon" says Dev.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital Game Pre-Orders "Soon" says Dev.: Sunset Overdrive developer Insomniac Games says the functionality should be available sometime before launch in October. Does Pre-ordering digitally also download the game in the background and...
  9. Could devs patch current games as they now have 10% more gpu ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could devs patch current games as they now have 10% more gpu ?: Do you think developers would patch the current games on XB1 now that they are able to use a little bit more gpu? (E.G Titanfall watchdogs) just to name a few 9d39bfa5-472c-4875-8747-dc00454872ed
  10. How much do devs and publishers make off new ($60) and price dropped ($20) games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much do devs and publishers make off new ($60) and price dropped ($20) games?: If they can keep producing games and selling them new at $20, how much do they make off $60? c2bf0f2b-9481-414e-a3f3-d391c0e67103