Game Development

Discus and support Game Development in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'd probably go with either bathesda or bungi c9c112d3-4618-4f9b-9c4f-7d350863239c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alanisreno, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Alanisreno
    Alanisreno Guest

Game Development

I'd probably go with either bathesda or bungi

:)

Alanisreno, Apr 16, 2019
  2. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Game Development

Hey there, zzIRISMAXIMUSzz

Interesting post!

I would love to be apart of the Battlefield development, or Forza Motorsport :)

Nathan,
  3. xGHOST RANGERx Win User

Game Development

Really for me, any star wars game because the rules and expansion of information they have to deal with is incredible
  4. isDeVianT Win User

Game Development

I would like to work in a game like DMC or Resident Evil. because these games are made by teams not so big and with a good time behind.
  5. StateMan89 Win User

Game Development

For me, I'd like to work on the assassin's Creed games. I love studying history. It'd be great to do it for something like that. And to bring that history back to life. We can learn so many things from history that people have forgotten over the generations.
  6. AdamKronus Win User

Game Development

Definitely some great RPG title, such as The Witcher or Elder Scrolls
Thema:

Game Development

1. Game Development - Similar Threads - Game Development

2. why the game developers ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why the game developers ???: the last time I play a video games where I have to kill other players was in 2001 with medal of honor 1999 then I quit because even back in 2001 I begin to see people using hack programs to...
  3. I develop a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I develop a game: Olá! Desenvolvi um jogo (Gamification -Educação lúdica) . Eu gostaria de informações sobre como disponibilizá-lo na plataforma do Windows. Quais são procedimentos para torná-lo acessível aos...
  4. SOLVED - XBox One games publishing, development and console purchase in Malaysia.

in XBoX on Windows
    SOLVED - XBox One games publishing, development and console purchase in Malaysia.: Hi, I noticed there are many similar questions about Xbox One in Malaysia accumulating until now. Therefore, I am going to share this extracted information as reference from Microsoft Xbox One...
  5. Developer Mode - Game vs App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Developer Mode - Game vs App: What's the difference between setting an application as a Game vs an App in Developer Mode on an Xbox One? When I run my game as an App, everything boots normally, but then a cursor appears in my...
  6. How does a game developer have access to my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How does a game developer have access to my Microsoft account?: I’ll wait for the excusses... How does a game developer have access to my Microsoft account? You say hackers are the developers are responsible for “security patches” but how do you explain my...
  7. Playing games developed from PC games hurts my eyes while games like Call of Duty don't

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing games developed from PC games hurts my eyes while games like Call of Duty don't: Wondering why it is that when playing games on Xbox One that were developed from PC games like Path of Exile or Tera hurts my eyes - feel like they are drawing, but playing games like Call of Duty...
  8. Developer Reply please : Game not detecting Xbox 360 controller on Win10 PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Developer Reply please : Game not detecting Xbox 360 controller on Win10 PC: Just as the Title says, game is not detecting my wireless 360 controller at all, FYI, Forza horizon 3 which is also a UWP game is detecting it fine but not this game, Please Reply on how to fix...
  9. Halo 5 Game Developers I have constructive questions about the REQ system in Halo 5 for you.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 Game Developers I have constructive questions about the REQ system in Halo 5 for you.: Hello, this question is the game developers, managers, and whoever is responsible for implementing updates for Halo 5: Guardians on Xbox One. I'm researching information for an article I'm...
  10. How do developers get their games on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do developers get their games on Xbox?: Hello, I was wondering how big game developers go about getting their games onto the xbox store for sale? Does Microsoft call and ask to have it added or do the devs contact Xbox? Please let me...